Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

LAN Multiplayer

C'mon behaivior, Plzzzzzzzz let us play dead by daylight with friends in LAN mode with internet and steam offline, how long should we wait for this and get nothing?? you keep saying that lan might be possible in the future , seriously !! when will this future you're talking about will come?? . is that so hard for you to do that , we dont want dlcs after dlcs , we just want a small update that enables lan offline for fans, how the hell do play the game when we dont have internet ? why are the companies this days forcing us to be online to just play a f*****g game ? rocket league added lan to game , why dont you do ?

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

It will never be possible.
    We will even get dedicated server soon which is a step further away from lan

• aras1377
    aras1377 Member Posts: 55

yea if what you're saying is true then no buy for me , besides , they told me several times that it could be possible in the future ,guess it was just a lie

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

But what would you want to do when you have no connection? Clearly you can't connect to anybody's lobby or they to yours, so you'd be all alone going against bots or just walking around in the fog, doing absolutely nothing

• aras1377

no no , you didn't get my point , i'm not talking about bots or messing around the maps and doing nothing , i have some good reasons ,first of all , we want to have the ability to create LAN match in the local area with friends to play the game without being forced to be online,just wanna set the steam offline and play ,some companies have removed LAN from their games and people didn't aprriciated that , besides if we have the ability to create lan game , we can enter the game and get familiar with the game's enviorment and killers and survivors to see how the game even work and practice before entering an online match ,secondly when the hell did i talked about bots ?? i dont care about bots because they're gonna have bad programming and stupid brains , friday the 13th added bots but they're dumb and have the worst programming and they are expensive to make so no we dont care about bots ,but LAN mode is something easy to add and will keep the game alive for ever even if the servers are shutdown,we are interested in this game and we cant play it because its online only ,even rocket league and rainbow6 siege or csgo have the lan support, we are able to play these games without internet connection and even practice in the local game without being online or being forced to join a match to experience the game

• aras1377

I am so sorry for all of us , i cant believe that nobody even cares about lan gaming anymore