If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

We're gonna live forever needs buffs

Options
tovelo
tovelo Member Posts: 40

1-Since BBQ & Chilli has one extra effects besides granting points i feel like wglf needs a side effect aswell.
2-It's literally impossible to get 4 stacks once out of 5 matches i can get to 4 stacks. But as killer using BBQ & Chilli i literally get 4 stacks every game and i dont even stress about it.

Comments

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    The two should not be equal in power. Four people can run WGLF only one can run BBQ & Chili. I think people forget that this is an asymmetrical game where there are 4 survivors and 1 killer.

This.

By the way, survivors have much stronger perks than killers, even while the game is 4vs1. They have 16 crutch perks versus 4 mediocre.

• Twix
    Twix Member Posts: 235
    Options

I feel like it should have an added effect that aids the person you rescued. For example: once you unhook the survivor he/she gets to see the killer's aura for 2-3 seconds as long as the killer is 40m+ away. This would in no way affect the person using WGLF and wouldn't be detrimental to the killer either as he'd have to be 40m+ away, so nowhere near the hook.

• ASpazNamedSteve
    ASpazNamedSteve Member Posts: 1,784
    Options

Hell ye, I'm all for an added li'l bonus to WGLF.

Also I completely disagree with people that say those stacks are easier to get than BBQ, I find it way easier to get to 4 BBQ stacks than 4 WGLF stacks.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    BBQ is the strongest perk in the game? Hardly. If it didn't give extra BP I wouldn't even run it.

And don't say "Well on Billy/Nurse..." Everything is more effective on Billy and the Nurse because they have inborn and effective ways to end chases.

I knew what I said would be questioned, and I wanted it to. You see, many people tell me about survivor perks “it’s overused, it should be nerfed because everyone uses it. USAGE = OP needs NERF” so seeing how BBQ is the most used perk for killers, I made an irony sandwich. By the way WGLF is not used that often. Not even close to the frequency of what BBQ is.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    I use it all the time as is. It's perfect rn.
  • Twix
    Options

@Cetren said:

Only when in dire need of Bloodpoints, no one would use it to survive lol.
    In turn, everyone uses BBQ to help them kill.

• Cetren
    Cetren Member Posts: 984
    Options
    Twix said:

@Cetren said:

Only when in dire need of Bloodpoints, no one would use it to survive lol.
    In turn, everyone uses BBQ to help them kill.

Nope, every game. It's not like I'm dying for BP, it's just a nice perk to have. Which is exactly how perks should be.
  • Twix
    edited June 2018
    Options
    How is it a nice perk? What makes it a nice perk? If you’re not using it SOLELY for BP then you’re wasting a perk slot. WGLF is in no way beneficial to you unless you need BP and even less beneficial to your fellow survivors. 
  • Jack11803
    Options

@ZombieGenesis said:
    You can't compare the two perks. They do different things for different character types. VERDICT.

That’s not how that works, and is a total cop-out.

• kimukipi
    kimukipi Member Posts: 137
    Options

no, it doesn't. As someone mentioned above, its a 4 vs 1 i.e. 16 perks vs 4 perks. If you really need the BP, play more altruistic for the stacks. As a team, you lose 1 out of 16 perk slots for a BP gain while its not the same for the killer. They both are not in the same league to be compared.

• tovelo
    tovelo Member Posts: 40
    Options

@RSB said:
    WGLF is much easier to gain tokens, that's why BBQ has another effect.

how in the hell wglf is easier to gain tokens? have you used both perks at equal times?

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options
    1. It's a 4v1 game. This is kinda normal that a "1" power has slightly more impact.
    2. Devs consider WGLF to give stacks in a way easier fashion. A single team bodyblocking + rescuing can actually gain 4 stacks in a very quick succession.
  • Pharmacy
    Pharmacy Member Posts: 29
    Options

I can agree that of course it should not be nearly as powerful as BBQ overall, but giving a small added bonus would give incentive to not just use it for farming purposes, and could actually give it a place on a proper build. I think something similar to the healing boost on We'll Make It or just anything healing/hook related would be reasonable, not something crazy strong like seeing the killers aura.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Runiver said:
    1. It's a 4v1 game. This is kinda normal that a "1" power has slightly more impact.
    2. Devs consider WGLF to give stacks in a way easier fashion. A single team bodyblocking + rescuing can actually gain 4 stacks in a very quick succession.

1) BBQ’s boost compared to WGLF is a metric ######### ton more than slight. 2) Solo survivors choices dictated by SWF sucks yet again. And its over a BP perk no less. Why? Just why? Just give it a small bonus or increase bloodpoint gain.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Runiver said:

1) BBQ’s boost compared to WGLF is a metric ######### ton more than slight. 2) Solo survivors choices dictated by SWF sucks yet again. And its over a BP perk no less. Why? Just why? Just give it a small bonus or increase bloodpoint gain.

I would rather them to simply remove all the BP bonuses and make them eventually passives, and make perks to be actual mecanics. Allocating a perk for BP isn't fun, especially since you feel forced to do so.
    I tend to repeat that since the release of these perks but people seems to like the concept of BP perks for some reasons, which is dumb considering you could actually get these BP bonuses as passives and get actual fun stuff to equip instead to make the game more interesting, and not to force you into a 3-perk builds for both sides.

• Tizzle
    Tizzle Member Posts: 696
    Options

The Survivor that uses WGLF basically handicaps themselves into a 3 perk build.

This is not true for a Killer running BBQ.

Devs seem to think its easier to get stacks on WGLF than BBQ and I have no idea why.

They seem to be forgetting that once the Survivor is dead the perk no longer gains bloodpoints - the Killer is in the game for the full match and only has to hook, NOT EVEN KILL.

• RSB
    Options

@Tizzle said:
    The Survivor that uses WGLF basically handicaps themselves into a 3 perk build.

This is not true for a Killer running BBQ.

Devs seem to think its easier to get stacks on WGLF than BBQ and I have no idea why.

They seem to be forgetting that once the Survivor is dead the perk no longer gains bloodpoints - the Killer is in the game for the full match and only has to hook, NOT EVEN KILL.

Running half the game for the one survivor is harder, than sandbagging/bodyblocking, sorry. That's why BBQ has additional effect, and WGLF has 2 CONDIDIONS (unhooking/bodyblocking) to gain tokens.

• Jack11803
    Options

@RSB

It’s not easier, even with 2 ways, and you also missed the point.

• RSB
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

It is, really. Also remember, that for whole 4 tokens, killer needs to hook ALL survivors, but survivor can farm 4 tokens even from one, other survivor. Unhooking and bodyblocking is easier, than catching the 4 loopers.

• Jack11803
    Options

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

It is, really. Also remember, that for whole 4 tokens, killer needs to hook ALL survivors, but survivor can farm 4 tokens even from one, other survivor. Unhooking and bodyblocking is easier, than catching the 4 loopers.

How often do you use WGLF? What about BBQ? If you really want points, you should use them equally, I bet you don’t, if you don’t, then that right there shows there’s a problem. Also, I get all 4 stacks of BBQ basically every game. WGLF not even CLOSE. All survivors have to compete, you can simply body block or unhook instantly, as you’ll kill the team or yourself. You are basically saying WGLF should stay trash because a coordinated SWF can body block well. Solo players exist, and a POINT perk, shouldn’t even be considered to be balanced around SWF

• Tizzle
    Options

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

If its harder to catch the 4 loopers, HOW ARE THE SURVIVORS GETTING WGLF TOKENS????

Derp.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Tizzle said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

If its harder to catch the 4 loopers, HOW ARE THE SURVIVORS GETTING WGLF TOKENS????

Derp.

Well now haven’t you gotten yourself in a corner?

• RSB
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Tizzle said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

Derp.

Shhh... Let him live in the meanders of his logic.

• Jack11803
    Options

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tizzle said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

Derp.

Uh no, not “shhh” he’s right RSB. You straight up contradicted yourself.

• RSB
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

How often do you use WGLF? What about BBQ? If you really want points, you should use them equally, I bet you don’t, if you don’t, then that right there shows there’s a problem. Also, I get all 4 stacks of BBQ basically every game. WGLF not even CLOSE. All survivors have to compete, you can simply body block or unhook instantly, as you’ll kill the team or yourself. You are basically saying WGLF should stay trash because a coordinated SWF can body block well. Solo players exist, and a POINT perk, shouldn’t even be considered to be balanced around SWF

And I have WGLF in my usual survivor's perk build with BT, SB and SC. It is quite effective and very rewarding build. I get 4 tokens almost everytime (I don't if I die too soon), but with BBQ I almost never got 4 tokens, because when I manage to catch and kill my first 1-2 survivors, they often have the doors opened and are tbagging me at the gates.

• RSB
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tizzle said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

Derp.

It is because - when I catch the first looper, the other survivors are bodyblocking gaining 1 token, and one of them gains additional token for unhooking him.

• Jack11803
    Options

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

And I have WGLF in my usual survivor's perk build with BT, SB and SC. It is quite effective and very rewarding build. I get 4 tokens almost everytime (I don't if I die too soon), but with BBQ I almost never got 4 tokens, because when I manage to catch and kill my first 1-2 survivors, they often have the doors opened and are tbagging me at the gates.

Is you have 2 people COMPLETELY KILLED, and the other 2 NOT EVEN TOUCHED... then I can definitely see why you don’t get stacks. If you camp or tunnel, of course you won’t get any. At rank 1 killer I average in between 3-4 kills, and always got 4 stacks. So you should technically too. Unless you use Freddy, he’s ass and needs a huge rework.

• Jack11803
    Options

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Tizzle said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

Derp.

It is because - when I catch the first looper, the other survivors are bodyblocking gaining 1 token, and one of them gains additional token for unhooking him.

You seem to be in love with 4v16 perks. So, for all survivors to benefit the same as killer, they need 16 tokens, thatsvway harder than 4 hooks. But in honestly, even with the 4 tokens and not the comparison, it’s still harder. You have to put your life on the line, and unless it’s a tunneler, you’ll get hooked from body blocking.

• RSB
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

Is you have 2 people COMPLETELY KILLED, and the other 2 NOT EVEN TOUCHED... then I can definitely see why you don’t get stacks. If you camp or tunnel, of course you won’t get any. At rank 1 killer I average in between 3-4 kills, and always got 4 stacks. So you should technically too. Unless you use Freddy, he’s ass and needs a huge rework.

The thing is you won't kill all 4 survivors at high ranks without tunneling, when you do not use Nurse (which I'm bored of).

• Jack11803
    Options

@RSB

I used Doctor when I did those actions. It is VERY possible without nurse and tunneling. Main reason I could do it easy, BBQ. That perks insane.

• RSB
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

I used Doctor when I did those actions. It is VERY possible without nurse and tunneling. Main reason I could do it easy, BBQ. That perks insane.

At rank 1, 4 kills with Doctor without tunneling/camping versus 4 SWF loopers? Sure, I would love to see a video of that.

• Jack11803
    Options

@RSB

I usually get 2 or 3 against SWF. 3-4 in general. Nice selective reading though, and instantly perceiving I was talking about SWF.

• RSB
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

I usually get 2 or 3 against SWF. 3-4 in general. Nice selective reading though, and instantly perceiving I was talking about SWF.

Because most of the players at R1 are SWF...

• Jack11803
    Options

@RSB said:

@Jack11803 said:
    @RSB

Because most of the players at R1 are SWF...

Then I guess I’m just a real good doc main, I don’t know why I succeed other than I do. But anyway, my most proud moment was 4K-ing a P3 squadette with 4 BNP’s. This was before the doc cube. I have no clue how I did it. I was sweating bullets the whole time. It was perfectly fair to be given a hell of a time though, as they spent 4 ultra rares

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383
    Options

I'm just gonna post this here... does the WGLF stack with offerings?

• Tizzle
    Options

@Milo said:
    I'm just gonna post this here... does the WGLF stack with offerings?

Yep, max is 600% with 5 party streamers.

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Heavily disagree, it does what it needs to do and it does it amazingly well.
    What needs a buff is No One Left Behind.

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options
    WGLF was more worthwhile when it maxed at 200% instead of 100%. I agree that it should have some kind of side effect now that it is half its original strength. Maybe something like “When you unhook a survivor, it reveals the aura of the unhooked survivor to other survivors for 2/3/4 seconds.” Something that doesn’t matter much but would still make the perk feel more worthwhile.