Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Means to make Trapper and Wraith feel better to play

Trapper: Increase base traps he can hold at a time up to 2 from 1, Adjust bag add-ons to allow him to carry 2->3, and 2->4
Make the animation apart of the setting time making it a proper 3 seconds down from 5
Traps on the ground spawn set
Traps that are sabotaged will give trapper a cumulative 1% to action speed(I.E. Vaulting, Breaking Gen/Pallet, picking up and putting down survivors

Wraith: Every five seconds in cloak wraith will gain a stack of "Shadow Stalk" Increasing his move speed by 2% per stack, with a max stack of 4. While not cloaked these stacks with deteriorate at a rate of 1.25 stack per second, and will lose all stacks when he strikes a survivor

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@FoxWolfFrostFire said:
    Trapper: Increase base traps he can hold at a time up to 2 from 1, Adjust bag add-ons to allow him to carry 2->3, and 2->4
    Make the animation apart of the setting time making it a proper 3 seconds down from 5
    Traps that are sabotaged will give trapper a cumulative 1% to action speed(I.E. Vaulting, Breaking Gen/Pallet, picking up and putting down survivors

Wraith: Every five seconds in cloak wraith will gain a stack of "Shadow Stalk" Increasing his move speed by 2% per stack, with a max stack of 4. While not cloaked these stacks with deteriorate at a rate of 1.25 stack per second, and will lose all stacks when he strikes a survivor

Trapper suggestion sounded perfect. Wraith, just give him + 5% speed to cloaked AND DECLOAKED. So his uncloaked speed is 120% not 115%. Instant top tier.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

@FoxWolfFrostFire said:

blatant rip-off from my answer in other thread :D

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Sarief said:

@FoxWolfFrostFire said:

Maybe it’s just a common idea? At least he built off of it. It’s not like he actually copy pasted you.

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543

@Jack11803 said:

@Sarief said:

@FoxWolfFrostFire said:

Maybe it’s just a common idea? At least he built off of it. It’s not like he actually copy pasted you.

Whichever it is, it's ok. Ideas are cheap, it's implementation that counts, honestly ;)

• Wyvern740
    Wyvern740 Member Posts: 6

I'm on board with everything with the Trapper except the traps starting set. One of the things that makes him enjoyable to play for me at least is that when I catch a survivor in a bear trap I can feel good about myself. I did something right. I am rewarded for my proper placement and shepherding skills. I wouldn't feel like I earned the catch if the game did it for me. However that being said, concerning start of the game buffs: perhaps if your traps couldn't be sabotaged until after you've already placed them once that would be nice.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

It would be really nice if his traps spawned armed and were armed at useful spots such as pallets, near generators, and windows. Would be interesting to see assuming BHVR as able to actually get it right.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

I don't think any killer deserves more than 115. 115 is just fine and is calculated to make pallets to be just safe enough if played right.

Trapper is gonna get buffs in the next PTB, along with Hag. Probably setting time at least, and possibly some trap tweaks. (that's what devs stated on our discord that is)

Wraith... I'm afraid he won't get any love before a while, sadly, and will possibly not be viable before a good amount of time.

• FoxWolfFrostFire
    FoxWolfFrostFire Member Posts: 197

@Runiver said:
    I don't think any killer deserves more than 115. 115 is just fine and is calculated to make pallets to be just safe enough if played right.

Trapper is gonna get buffs in the next PTB, along with Hag. Probably setting time at least, and possibly some trap tweaks. (that's what devs stated on our discord that is)

Wraith... I'm afraid he won't get any love before a while, sadly, and will possibly not be viable before a good amount of time.

We'll, wraith would still have to Decloak, I would call that a rather solid safety net for those survivors to use a pallet, plus you know sprint burst and dead hard pretty much still ruins this suggested Wraith buff.