More cosmetics for Hag💕

Laveroni
Laveroni Member Posts: 13
edited January 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

So is it just me? Or are there other Hag mains out there, that are severely disappointed in the cosmetic category for her?? I play almost all of the killers but if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be a R1 killer.

Comments

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

I suggested hag rose

whish devs would look at it, but bassicaly hag head is a rose and body is full of torns

• nightfall
    nightfall Member Posts: 31

not a hag main, but I use her a lot.

I can understand why there aren't any super amazing skins for her yet. There just doesn't seem to be any ideas that fits her theme and model well. For example I think a Mummy skin would work amazingly well with her model but not so much her theme

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Laveroni said:
    So is it just me? Or are there other Hag mains out there, that are severely disappointed in the cosmetic category for her?? I play almost all of the killers but if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be a R1 killer.

No need, I play black hag only. Its the best for jump scares :smile:

• Laveroni
    Laveroni Member Posts: 13
    Master said:

@Laveroni said:

No need, I play black hag only. Its the best for jump scares :smile:

I use the black costume as well, but I just really want some more variety. She's a great killer, and she deserves more love than she already isn't getting.