The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why 3 hits for an unhooked borrowed time person.

FayeZahara
FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
edited February 2019 in General Discussions
Edit: This is not complaining camping not working. This is me saying its annoying when a survivor starts a chase outside of area of hooked person. Then them running with you towards hooked person and then proceeding to loop area of hooked person. Then they grab the survivor and you can't say no to that save. I know have to just hit the saver twice and replace the body. But i liked making them regret playing dumb and be one step closer without a teamate with 4 perks. Plus it really takes me back to a comedy setting rather then a horror setting when play moves like this. Personnally i do like horror comedy but i only want the immersive horror game.
Post edited by FayeZahara on

Comments

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Adapt! You are a killer! You don't come crying at the forums! Leave that to the tunneled and camped survivors
  • perotx
    perotx Member Posts: 77
    edited February 2019

This one warrants a

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

Once a borrowed time user has been discovered you should attempt hook grabs or hook lunges to remove the hero of the group.

• LegitAdventurer
    LegitAdventurer Member Posts: 505
    What does SWF have to do with Borrowed Time? Lol
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@FayeZahara said:
    I hate it so much its annoying to chase a person running for hooked and cannot bring down the one they save. Sure get it is to stop tunnelling but it just feels with swf games going on where toxic with this.... feels they don't care for us killers. Quit playing this game around legion release and feels like they went and made killer less fun.

Well survivors represent 80% of the community and wallets.....

• LegitAdventurer
    Also they've nerfed Borrowed Time with the Legion launch. So if anything they aren't appeasing to the survivors.
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Also they've nerfed Borrowed Time with the Legion launch. So if anything they aren't appeasing to the survivors.
    Id argue the change to Borrowed Time was more of a buff. But compared to its older version when it affected the rescuer, it's a lot more manageable
  • LegitAdventurer
    ClogWench said:
    Id argue the change to Borrowed Time was more of a buff. But compared to its older version when it affected the rescuer, it's a lot more manageable
    What? That isn't a thing lol. They just nerfed how long it was active for.
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench said:
    Unless I'm wrong, the timer no longer goes down when you're in a chase. You have to hit them to down them again instead of chasing them until they fall. 
  • GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@ClogWench is right

• LegitAdventurer
    ClogWench said:
    ClogWench said:
    Unless I'm wrong, the timer no longer goes down when you're in a chase. You have to hit them to down them again instead of chasing them until they fall. 
    That, i did not know. 
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench said:
    ClogWench said:
    That, i did not know. 
    Its not a huge buff but considering how frustrating it can be to face borrowed time, it's a bit of an annoying one. But I'm assuming it's just a result of DW's mechanics.
  • FayeZahara
    perotx said:

This one warrants a

Stop being basic and using same meme as main response in many forums. I see you use this all the time and unlike actually good critiques above. Provides nothing but such a base simple response that any child can make. Next post hope showcase personality instead of being repetitive dull one note person.
  • FayeZahara
    Sorry but I can’t sympathise. Once you realise the survivors are using borrowed time, you should be chasing the rescuer instead. Use Make Your Choice in your perk builds too. 
    I should get used to it and always be changing perk loadout with new changes. It just seemed off putting to watch survivors loop near a survivor hook instead of taking me away from hook area. I have problems with being taken back in immersion when survivors have 0 fear. I also enjoyed removing a survivor as way to say "thats what get for not letting me leave the area"
    But with how frequent low rank killers camp 5 feet from hook. Guess it needed to be done so they have some hope to save the hooked victim from toxic feeling gameplay. (Plus its sad to watch killers camp without insidious on.)
  • Eesane
    Eesane Member Posts: 27

I'm not understanding the issue. If the person you're chasing has borrowed time, go after the rescuer or wait out the timer for borrowed time before hitting them again. If you really want to kill everyone off of hook.

Also some people play swf so they have at least one other person on their team they know will save them. Having 3 randoms just crouch and hide everywhere while you're dying and the killer is looking for them sucks.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

You have 3 options.

1. Tunnel the BT person
    2. Chase the unhooker
    3. Don't be in terror radius in the first place so BT does not activate.

Personally im a fan of option 3. BT is a one trick pony once you know they have it get the person using it out of the game fast.

• perotx
    perotx Member Posts: 77

@FayeZahara said:
    perotx said:

This one warrants a

Stop being basic and using same meme as main response in many forums. I see you use this all the time and unlike actually good critiques above. Provides nothing but such a base simple response that any child can make. Next post hope showcase personality instead of being repetitive dull one note person.

I literally used it twice my entire time on the forum. Besides, I didn't comment "anything of substance" because I read what other people were saying and realized it was already done for me. There is nothing more to say, Borrowed Time is by no means OP and you should stop crying on forums and learn to work around it like everyone else.

• LegitAdventurer
    The easiest and simpilest counter to Borrowed Time? Don't camp.
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162
    edited February 2019

@FayeZahara said:
    I hate it so much its annoying to chase a person running for hooked and cannot bring down the one they save. Sure get it is to stop tunnelling but it just feels with swf games going on where toxic with this.... feels they don't care for us killers. Quit playing this game around legion release and feels like they went and made killer less fun.