The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I want a 120% movement speed killer (let's call it the Enforcer but I don't really care)

I want a killer with 120% move meant. Probably a larger terror radius and a relatively weak power to counterbalance but still. If you want a more specific suggestion then here is what I propose:

Speed: 120%
Terror radius: 40 meters

Power: Spear Whip - Use the M2 button to throw your spear (which is attached to a steel rope). If you hit a generator or a pallet then you will break it. If you hit a survivor then they will cower for half a second, during which time they cannot do actions besides running (prevent's vaulting). If they are already doing an action besides running then it will be canceled and they will be pulled towards you slightly

Comments

• greylurker
    greylurker Member Posts: 6

Maybe an Evil Doll. Small, Fast, but has trouble climbing over stuff. Drags people to the hook by the ankles instead of over the shoulder

• NuclearBurrito2
    NuclearBurrito2 Member Posts: 262

Maybe an Evil Doll. Small, Fast, but has trouble climbing over stuff. Drags people to the hook by the ankles instead of over the shoulder

Yeah that would be cool
  • Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765

May I humbly point you to this thread?

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/45543/this-game-is-child-s-play#latest
  • NuclearBurrito2

@Tarvesh said:
    greylurker said:

May I humbly point you to this thread?

https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/45543/this-game-is-child-s-play#latest

Not quite what I was going for but seems pretty cool.

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

@NuclearBurrito2 said:
    I want a killer with 120% move meant. Probably a larger terror radius and a relatively weak power to counterbalance but still. If you want a more specific suggestion then here is what I propose:

Power: Spear Whip - Use the M2 button to throw your spear (which is attached to a steel rope). If you hit a generator or a pallet then you will break it. If you hit a survivor then they will cower for half a second, during which time they cannot do actions besides running (prevent's vaulting). If they are already doing an action besides running then it will be canceled and they will be pulled towards you slightly

So give a really fast killer a range weapon? ......

• NuclearBurrito2

@will_i_am_14_85 said:

@NuclearBurrito2 said:

Think a worse doc zap with some utility on non-survivors.

• NuclearBurrito2

Also I don't particularly care what the power is, I just felt like I had to put SOMETHING down there. What would you put on a 120% killer?

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489

@NuclearBurrito2 said:

@will_i_am_14_85 said:

@NuclearBurrito2 said:

Think a worse doc zap with some utility on non-survivors.

Gotcha

• NuclearBurrito2

Ok I'ma go turn this into a proper (ish considering I don't have lore) chapter suggestion real quick. I'll link what I come up with here, use this thread to talk about the idea of a 120% killer in general rather than the specific power listed

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@NuclearBurrito2 said:

So a better trapper? :smile:

• NuclearBurrito2

@Master said:

@NuclearBurrito2 said:

So a better trapper? :smile:

no? This is nothing like trapper