The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Make LEADER Affect Vaulting Speed!

2»

Comments

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    AlwaysInAGoodShape Member Posts: 1,301
    edited February 2019

@ItsYourBoyGuzma

Hes just saying you want to basically be untouchable when it comes to this leader+vault combo.
    It would probably cause more headache for killers if this even stacked.

To be real OP are you new to DBD?
    Because a lot of your posts are questionable or make most people thinking your trolling

What does this post have to do with becoming untouchable?
    This post literally prevents you from becoming untouchable when vaulting even if you ran a perk that gave you 10 quintillion% vaulting speed.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

@Free_Hugs said:
    This is a lot of effort for a troll post

No it's not a troll post. The poster almost never trolls.

• Poweas

I'm glad you're back @AlwaysInAGoodShape I agree with the idea of Leader affecting vaulting. Wouldn't do much for me since I personally run resilience but it'd be neat.

• Poweas

@ItsYourBoyGuzma said:
    AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

@Free_Hugs said:

I don't think you've read it if you think it's a troll post.

Hes just saying you want to basically be untouchable when it comes to this leader+vault combo. 
    It would probably cause more headache for killers if this even stacked.

To be real OP are you new to DBD?
    Because a lot of your posts are questionable or make most people thinking your trolling 

No most people do not think the OP is trolling. There's a few people who do but most of the OP's posts are good and enjoyable.

• Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304
    Stop @ing me, please. I have no desire to confirm a discussion with you.
  • Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304

STOP @ ing ME. I asked politely, dude.I don't want my notifications filled with your drivel.

Sure, you don't think it's that hard. Because it's in your own head. You composed the thought. You understand it completely.

Perhaps you need to understand people exist outside of you?

• AlwaysInAGoodShape

Perhaps you need to understand people exist outside of you?

So that's the reason why I should be responsible for people simply not reading:

We use an asymptote. Asymptotes are well known for their ability to never reach a certain variable. It doesn't matter how much you insert in X, you can never reach a certain Y, despite Y increasing as long as X increases.

b is the variable where we got to define which value should never be super-ceded. If we pick 100 as b, then no player, even with 10 quintillion% vaulting-speed would be able to vault faster than 100% of the vaulting-speed. They would have more vaulting speed than someone with only 1 million% vaulting-speed, but they still cannot surpass b.

I'm sorry, but if you claim that:

What you're suggesting would both heavily disfavor every killer except Nurse and Legion in a chase, when M1 killers like trapper are all ready considered unplayable garbage at tier 1

Pressure on killers to play the two most unfun killers in the game to be competitive, harming both survivor and killer variety and enjoyment.

which are all statements about what assuming that we are going to pick a too high b value, is simply wrong.
    Instead of admitting that you're wrong, you try to quickly switch to "But people will be mad if the perk does not do exactly what it tells them", which is thereafter debunked. After that you lie about the fact that you said:

What you're suggesting would both heavily disfavor every killer except Nurse and Legion in a chase, when M1 killers like trapper are all ready considered unplayable garbage at tier 1

Pressure on killers to play the two most unfun killers in the game to be competitive, harming both survivor and killer variety and enjoyment.

And lied ; "All I say was people don't care". You continue making personal insults, creating drama; saying that you don't want to be part of the discussion just to join right back in at a later point.

Then you blame me for you not reading:

We use an asymptote. Asymptotes are well known for their ability to never reach a certain variable. It doesn't matter how much you insert in X, you can never reach a certain Y, despite Y increasing as long as X increases.

b is the variable where we got to define which value should never be super-ceded. If we pick 100 as b, then no player, even with 10 quintillion% vaulting-speed would be able to vault faster than 100% of the vaulting-speed. >They would have more vaulting speed than someone with only 1 million% vaulting-speed, but they still cannot surpass b.

which is what your whole tirade was based on.

Admit that you're wrong and stop spamming this post.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

as always, i am impressed by this post xD

like, the numbers, statistics, thoughts and time that went into this is amazing!
    just wanted to give you a little heads up and continue your great work! (even people who disagree with your posts have to admit that they are very well made.)

• AlwaysInAGoodShape
    edited February 2019

@Mister_xD

Thank you (:

Might I add: For everyone who wants to see this method work out live in their own eyes, try:

https://www.desmos.com/calculator

and Insert the formula -100/(x+(20-b))+b and make sure you input/write b as a positive number +10!
    As for the second formula, simply: x

You can now use your cursor on the asymptote AFTER x has intersected our formula (which is where the if statement starts to use our formula) to see the diminishing returns take effect, with x being the original value and y being the diminished x!

(You'll see that at the intersection both X and Y are equal at (b-10))

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@AlwaysInAGoodShape said:

@Free_Hugs said:

It has graphs that's why I didn't read it.
    Its all about the Pie charts in 2019.

• AlwaysInAGoodShape

@MegaWaffle said:

@Free_Hugs said:

What if you can watch it? (x

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@MegaWaffle said:

@Free_Hugs said:

What if you can watch it? (x

Marry me.