The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Rank 1 killers who feels this event makes wanna give up being a killer.

They mostly gonna be swf groups in the game. They know quite well to do gens across the map from where they picked up lantern. They also will do quick saves to stop you from even getting close to a lantern. Also they rarely will use any sort of offerings cause no incentive to use them really. I feel the event is good at low rank cause they don't even know what to do most of time. But once reach rank 1 they know everything and won't let you event progress. Just quick saves and gen rushing and get hardly nothing in the 4 minutes in the game. I just wish they could give us a cyanide pill to go with killers sometimes just so can end your own life as killer that has no affect. I thought i would enjoy unique gameplay but there is always toxic get no progress swf. We are just jokes to survivors at rank 1 and wish could have randoms from all ranks in games. I really don't want to be rank 1 anymore but its thrusted upon me cause of event big grind for coins growing larger and larger. I really thought this be my favourite event but i hate it the most cause at least goal was achievable before. Maybe i need to stick to survivor and quit being killer cause could get alot more out of it. (probally doesn't help every killer of mine is prestige 1 level 10 except legion and spirit)

Comments

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    edited February 2019

Don't know why started thread... cause already know response being the internet.
    "Stop whining and ranting like a crybaby faye. Just learn to play and get good at game. Don't understand event cause your a moron. Your everything wrong with the community end your life. Thats a stuipid idea why even suggest a dumb option."
    To all these responses you are exactly right i play casually so should expect to be treated as casual trash unlike professional rank 1 players. I'm just losing it and hopelessly looking for a sympathetic ear pathetically.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371
    Stop whining and ranting like a crybaby faye. Just learn to play and get good at game.... and so on and so forth  :p 
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

You suck.

@FayeZahara said:
    I'm just losing it and hopelessly looking for a sympathetic ear pathetically.

Ok. I love you.

• laKUKA
    laKUKA Member Posts: 406

Just join the SWF world revolution! you will be free, fun and smart!
    Playing killer? for what? no no!!!

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@FayeZahara said:
    They mostly gonna be swf groups in the game. They know quite well to do gens across the map from where they picked up lantern. They also will do quick saves to stop you from even getting close to a lantern. Also they rarely will use any sort of offerings cause no incentive to use them really. I feel the event is good at low rank cause they don't even know what to do most of time. But once reach rank 1 they know everything and won't let you event progress. Just quick saves and gen rushing and get hardly nothing in the 4 minutes in the game. I just wish they could give us a cyanide pill to go with killers sometimes just so can end your own life as killer that has no affect. I thought i would enjoy unique gameplay but there is always toxic get no progress swf. We are just jokes to survivors at rank 1 and wish could have randoms from all ranks in games. I really don't want to be rank 1 anymore but its thrusted upon me cause of event big grind for coins growing larger and larger. I really thought this be my favourite event but i hate it the most cause at least goal was achievable before. Maybe i need to stick to survivor and quit being killer cause could get alot more out of it. (probally doesn't help every killer of mine is prestige 1 level 10 except legion and spirit)

Just taka a break like I do currently.
    If enough killers do the same, then BHVR will be forced to finally adress the situation

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    If you have a killer ritual, dedicate the entire trial to it.

Shock as doc? Never leave treatment mode, and just shock people, for instance. 

Dodge sacrifice, and mori ones tho.

Being a killer is rough, and it feels like the devs are going to leave us hanging. I'm trying to switch things up a little.
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Playing killer is for people who love punishment.
    That's me :)