The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What REALLY happens during SWF

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Tucking_Friggered said:

@SenzuDuck said:

@Tucking_Friggered said:
    It doesn't matter what the worst SWF teams can do, it only matters what the best can. If the best can play in a way that makes winning all but impossible for any but a dedicated Nurse then there is a problem.

Every killer could run Ebony Mori so we should be balancing around that as well.

Ebony mori is a UR blood web item and can not be maintained every match by virtue of the cost and scarcity. Try again.

Cough Black Ward cough and yes it can if you're maxed out and you've got nothing else to spend bp on it's quite easy to stockpile them.

• Roobnus
    Roobnus Member Posts: 375

Seriously, all the players that claim you can maintain an ebony mori every single match need to stop. It's a blatant lie at that point, everyone knows that. Ebony Mori, even with a P3/50 character appears maybe once every 3 bloodwebs at best. You need ~80k bloodpoints per lvl 50 bloodweb on average, so that's 240k bloodpoints.

So tell me again how you're going to maintain ebony moris when you need 240k bloodpoints for each? At that point you're effectively making ridiculous ######### up.

Not to mention that matches with Ebony Moris yield less bloodpoints since you're going to lack hook points. The credibility of certain users here is very questionable after I read such statements.

Regarding SWFs, @knell explained it perfectly;
    SWFs play their game. The Killer might aswell be an NPC, it wouldn't matter to most of them. It's just "something" that also happens to be playing the game, but not with us. The classic 5th wheel.

There's 3 things that are most likely going to happen:

• Killer plays along in a boring match, doesn't tryhard and thus doesn't ruin their fun to avoid getting flamed. SWFs are happy, Killer is not.

• Killer plays normal, kills them and gets flamed for tryharding and not providing a funny match. Killer might be happy, SWFs are not.

• ...or you get unlucky and face a proteam that destroys you regardless of your playstyle. SWFs are happy, Killer is not.

It's most of the time simply not a fun experience to play against SWFs - and it's time to accept that.

That's also why no one plays KYF. If you play Killer against your own friends, it most likely won't be a funny experience for one side or another. You're going to get in trouble, almost guaranteed. We all know it's true. Some people just have trouble admitting it.

• Roobnus

@powerbats said:

@Tucking_Friggered said:
    Ebony mori is a UR blood web item and can not be maintained every match by virtue of the cost and scarcity. Try again.

Cough Black Ward cough and yes it can if you're maxed out and you've got nothing else to spend bp on it's quite easy to stockpile them.

Please explain how you're going to use a Black Ward (an offering) while using an Ebony Mori (an offering) at the same time?

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637
    Roobnus said:

Seriously, all the players that claim you can maintain an ebony mori every single match need to stop. It's a blatant lie at that point, everyone knows that. Ebony Mori, even with a P3/50 character appears maybe once every 3 bloodwebs at best. You need ~80k bloodpoints per lvl 50 bloodweb on average, so that's 240k bloodpoints.

So tell me again how you're going to maintain ebony moris when you need 240k bloodpoints for each? At that point you're effectively making ridiculous ######### up.

Not to mention that matches with Ebony Moris yield less bloodpoints since you're going to lack hook points. The credibility of certain users here is very questionable after I read such statements.

Regarding SWFs, @knell explained it perfectly;
    SWFs play their game. The Killer might aswell be an NPC, it wouldn't matter to most of them. It's just "something" that also happens to be playing the game, but not with us. The classic 5th wheel.

There's 3 things that are most likely going to happen:

• Killer plays along in a boring match, doesn't tryhard and thus doesn't ruin their fun to avoid getting flamed. SWFs are happy, Killer is not.

• Killer plays normal, kills them and gets flamed for tryharding and not providing a funny match. Killer might be happy, SWFs are not.

• ...or you get unlucky and face a proteam that destroys you regardless of your playstyle. SWFs are happy, Killer is not.

It's most of the time simply not a fun experience to play against SWFs - and it's time to accept that.

That's also why no one plays KYF. If you play Killer against your own friends, it most likely won't be a funny experience for one side or another. You're going to get in trouble, almost guaranteed. We all know it's true. Some people just have trouble admitting it.

Dude I play killer more than survivor and I have 45 ebony mori on my spirit right now and it's not far fetched to think older killers in the game would  have more if someone was maining someone like the trapper  , either you're a noob or just don't know what you're talking about. Killer sucked to play a year and a half ago and I was right here complaining too but with all the changes since I haven't had any problems winning my matches you even admitted to me in a earlier post its not hard to win against them , and there is no such thing as a try hard when you're using the game intended perks you guys need to grow up and just play a different game if you have that many things about this one game that upsets you and that's not me being a dick but person to person if this game is pissing you people off that bad and you feel like it's that unfair and unbalanced then QUIT playing it's not healthy for you guys to be pissed off crying on here 24/7
  • Roobnus

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Dude I play killer more than survivor and I have 45 ebony mori on my spirit right now and it's not far fetched to think older killers in the game would  have more if someone was maining someone like the trapper  , either you're a noob or just don't know what you're talking about. Killer sucked to play a year and a half ago and I was right here complaining too but with all the changes since I haven't had any problems winning my matches you even admitted to me in a earlier post its not hard to win against them , and there is no such thing as a try hard when you're using the game intended perks you guys need to grow up and just play a different game if you have that many things about this one game that upsets you and that's not me being a dick but person to person if this game is pissing you people off that bad and you feel like it's that unfair and unbalanced then QUIT playing it's not healthy for you guys to be pissed off crying on here 24/7

I'm playing since 2016, but go ahead and call me noob.

You seriously need to read more carefully what you read. Playing Killer is not a problem, nowhere in my post did I mention the balance between Killers and Survivors. I'm solely talking about the imbalance of SWFs.

Tell me one thing:
    What has changed regarding the SWF problematics?

Exactly nothing.

I already explained perfectly fine why playing against SWF is not fun, it has nothing to do with being able to 4k or not, not necessarily. Please, please do me a favour and read my post again and responde to actual quotes I said instead of typing the same irrelevant nonsense over and over again.

Killers and Survivors are (mostly) balanced. SWF is not, for the reason I mentioned above.

• OrionsFury4789
    edited February 2019
    Roobnus said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:

I'm playing since 2016, but go ahead and call me noob.

You seriously need to read more carefully what you read. Playing Killer is not a problem, nowhere in my post did I mention the balance between Killers and Survivors. I'm solely talking about the imbalance of SWFs.

Tell me one thing:
    What has changed regarding the SWF problematics?

Exactly nothing.

I already explained perfectly fine why playing against SWF is not fun, it has nothing to do with being able to 4k or not, not necessarily. Please, please do me a favour and read my post again and responde to actual quotes I said instead of typing the same irrelevant nonsense over and over again.

Killers and Survivors are (mostly) balanced. SWF is not, for the reason I mentioned above.

You should really read your own post I was referring to what you said about Ebony mori and your comment to him about swf being unfun to go against but that's YOUR opinion , I have fun with it and I love the salt afterwards I put that ######### in my coffee every morning along with their tears , so do us all a favor and re read your own post next time before you answer telling someone you didn't just say it was impossible to stockpile mori or about swf , if you were here that long then where the hell were you during the winter event when ebony mori were like candy in the present in the bloodweb?
  • Roobnus

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    You should really read your own post I was referring to what you said about Ebony mori and your comment to him about swf being unfun to go against but that's YOUR opinion , I have fun with it and I love the salt afterwards I put that ######### in my coffee every morning along with their tears , so do us all a favor and re read your own post next time before you answer telling someone you didn't just say it was impossible to stockpile mori or about swf , if you were here that long then where the hell were you during the winter event when ebony mori were like candy in the present in the bloodweb?

Yes, and I refuse to believe that you can maintain ebony moris for every single match.

It's a blatant lie, nothing else and it's simply ridiculous that you guys still refuse to admit it. Yes, you can totally stack up loads of ebonys but that's not part of this discussion. I currently have over 80 on my billy but that's the result of several hundred hours playtime.

People claimed that you can maintain ebony moris for every single match, that's SIMPLY NOT TRUE. End of discussion, or you seriously want to keep lying about it?

And your SWF experience is exactly what I described before: The salt. You enjoy the salt. That's your opinon but that doesn't change the fact that they are salty, in fact you even admit it.

You're seriously not worth my time. You missed every single point and started to make up ######### that I never said. Where did I say ANYTHING about it's impossible to stockpile moris? Quote me. GO AHEAD. I'm waiting.

I SAID YOU CAN'T MAINTAIN MORIS FOR

EVERY
    SINGLE
    MATCH

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FARM ENOUGH BLOODPOINTS TO GO THROUGH 3+ BLOODWEBS IN A SINGLE MATCH.

DO YOU GET IT NOW?

• OrionsFury4789
    edited February 2019
    Roobnus said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:

Yes, and I refuse to believe that you can maintain ebony moris for every single match.

It's a blatant lie, nothing else and it's simply ridiculous that you guys still refuse to admit it. Yes, you can totally stack up loads of ebonys but that's not part of this discussion. I currently have over 80 on my billy but that's the result of several hundred hours playtime.

People claimed that you can maintain ebony moris for every single match, that's SIMPLY NOT TRUE. End of discussion, or you seriously want to keep lying about it?

And your SWF experience is exactly what I described before: The salt. You enjoy the salt. That's your opinon but that doesn't change the fact that they are salty, in fact you even admit it.

You're seriously not worth my time. You missed every single point and started to make up ######### that I never said. Where did I say ANYTHING about it's impossible to stockpile moris? Quote me. GO AHEAD. I'm waiting.

I SAID YOU CAN'T MAINTAIN MORIS FOR

EVERY
    SINGLE
    MATCH

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FARM ENOUGH BLOODPOINTS TO GO THROUGH 3+ BLOODWEBS IN A SINGLE MATCH.

DO YOU GET IT NOW?

Not lying about anything it's funny you're so remedial you want to couple me with the person who said it was possible in every match , I said it was totally possible to stockpile, and with 80 you could definitely start playing them every match for at least a couple of weeks with that and who says you don't pick up more along the way? The fact you have 80 and you're going to say their UR and hard to come by earlier is laughable, I'm gonna play ebony mori in every match today and I guarantee I don't lose, I may even set up a twitch and stream it today
  • Roobnus

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Not lying about anything it's funny you're so remedial you want to couple me with the person who said it was possible in every match , I said it was totally possible to stockpile, and with 80 you could definitely start playing them every match for at least a couple of weeks with that and who says you don't pick up more along the way? The fact you have 80 and you're going to say their UR and hard to come by earlier is laughable, I'm gonna play ebony mori in every match today and I guarantee I don't lose, I may even set up a twitch and stream it today

I repeat:

All I am saying is that you CAN'T maintain ebony mori for every single match.

You replied to me with that unrelated nonsense that you have 45 ebony moris on your spirit. It's of no relevance. It has nothing to do with my OP. YOU started with this nonsense after I perfectly clear explained why it's not possible to maintain ebony moris every single match.

Let me quote myself:

@Roobnus said:

To which you replied:

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Dude I play killer more than survivor and I have 45 ebony mori on my spirit right now and it's not far fetched to think older killers in the game would  have more if someone was maining someone like the trapper  , either you're a noob or just don't know what you're talking about.

How is that of ANY relevance to my post? Explain, please.

• Roobnus
    edited February 2019

@OrionsFury4789 While we're at it, please also read through your wording where you call me "noob" and someone that doesn't "know what their talking about". Kinda ironic.

• Tucking_Friggered
    Tucking_Friggered Member Posts: 636

@Roobnus said:

@powerbats said:

@Tucking_Friggered said:

Please explain how you're going to use a Black Ward (an offering) while using an Ebony Mori (an offering) at the same time?

He didn't think that one through.

• OrionsFury4789
    Roobnus said:

@OrionsFury4789 said:

I repeat:

All I am saying is that you CAN'T maintain ebony mori for every single match.

You replied to me with that unrelated nonsense that you have 45 ebony moris on your spirit. It's of no relevance. It has nothing to do with my OP. YOU started with this nonsense after I perfectly clear explained why it's not possible to maintain ebony moris every single match.

Let me quote myself:

@Roobnus said:

To which you replied:

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Dude I play killer more than survivor and I have 45 ebony mori on my spirit right now and it's not far fetched to think older killers in the game would  have more if someone was maining someone like the trapper  , either you're a noob or just don't know what you're talking about.

How is that of ANY relevance to my post? Explain, please.

Well ok, if you can stockpile ebony mori then someone could have over 200 easy and if they CHOSE to play them every match starting right now then counting actual events and BP events coming up it would be easy to keep that cycle going for quite some time and even switch between killers who have them stockpiled as well, some people may have over 100 on multiple killers . It's very possible to keep that streak going for months of nothing but playing Ebony mori , that's the relevance to your post you say it's impossible to play them every match , yea nd so is a syringe insta heal but if you stock up big and start using them you would get enough in bloodweb and through events to keep that cycle going for quite some time before it actually ran out. My original post was to you talking about Ebony mori and about how it's your opinion that swf is unfun to play against not everyone feels the same as you 
  • Roobnus

@OrionsFury4789 said:
    Well ok, if you can stockpile ebony mori then someone could have over 200 easy and if they CHOSE to play them every match starting right now then counting actual events and BP events coming up it would be easy to keep that cycle going for quite some time and even switch between killers who have them stockpiled as well, some people may have over 100 on multiple killers . It's very possible to keep that streak going for months of nothing but playing Ebony mori , that's the relevance to your post you say it's impossible to play them every match , yea nd so is a syringe insta heal but if you stock up big and start using them you would get enough in bloodweb and through events to keep that cycle going for quite some time before it actually ran out. My original post was to you talking about Ebony mori and about how it's your opinion that swf is unfun to play against not everyone feels the same as you 

Ok

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607
    Roobnus said:

You need ~80k bloodpoints per lvl 50 bloodweb on average, so that's 240k bloodpoints.

That’s some inefficient bloodweb you got there...
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Gorgonia said:
    Roobnus said:

You need ~80k bloodpoints per lvl 50 bloodweb on average, so that's 240k bloodpoints.

That’s some inefficient bloodweb you got there...

Yeah he is right about almost everything in his post but 80k is honestly absurd. It generally takes 50k, some bloodwebs get expensive and might consume something like 60-65k.

Even though 80k might be hypothetically true, I think it is just so rare. My bloodwebs don't excel 60k I am sure of it

Also, you can't get enough bloodpoints if you use ebony mories. Ebony mori matches end with something like 15-20k. Sometimes you can't get the last stack because of hatch as well.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

@ToxicFengM1n said:
    me and my friends usually do nothing and mess around, play with the killer till they dc or eventually down us, then we do gens

You and your friends aren't helping the "killers don't wanna play against SWFs" situation by looking to make killers DC, you know.

• PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Why is this post being taken so seriously? Honestly some of y’all are so triggered that it makes yall look SWEATY.

please get a life instead of putting so much effort into paragraphs about how SWF is “overpowered” because you’re struggling to adjust to game mechanics.
  • PinkEricka
    I really need to start saving gifs as reaction pictures, just to add to the salt.
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

@PinkEricka said:
    Why is this post being taken so seriously? Honestly some of y’all are so triggered that it makes yall look SWEATY.

please get a life instead of putting so much effort into paragraphs about how SWF is “overpowered” because you’re struggling to adjust to game mechanics.

People try to improve their favourite game and you call it sweaty?

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @Michiko said:
    *OP posts a funny moment with their SWF group*

Killer Mains: you toxic piece of sh**, thats why you suck, learn to play WEH WEH WEH

Seriously you Killer mains are at the bottom of the barrel on nuclear toxic waste. They had a laugh, carry on and go complain about being looped.

As much as i like you comment i gotta say not all killer mains are like that, FORTUNATELLY.
  • Vietfox
    @PiiFree said:

@PinkEricka said:

We need to tell the difference between improvement and "not so smart suggestions".
    Would you listen to a survivor who claims that noed is op? Because i wouldn't.
  • friendlykillermain
    friendlykillermain Member Posts: 3,162

this is what really happens

• Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    Vietfox said:
    @Michiko said:
    *OP posts a funny moment with their SWF group*

Killer Mains: you toxic piece of sh**, thats why you suck, learn to play WEH WEH WEH

Seriously you Killer mains are at the bottom of the barrel on nuclear toxic waste. They had a laugh, carry on and go complain about being looped.

As much as i like you comment i gotta say not all killer mains are like that, FORTUNATELLY.
    I know they're not. I've conversed with some pretty mature and understanding Killers on here. Let me edit my post so I don't offend the people that don't act like this.
  • PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

@Vietfox said:
    We need to tell the difference between improvement and "not so smart suggestions".
    Would you listen to a survivor who claims that noed is op? Because i wouldn't.

If they can reasonably argue why they think NOED is OP, yes.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940

Omg ur so right. I was just saying how this post blew waaaaay up. 
  • chemical_reject
    PiiFree said:

@PinkEricka said:

That's your opinion on a game "improvement".
  • PinkEricka
    edited February 2019
    PiiFree said:

@PinkEricka said:

@PilFree There are better ways to present what you think needs to be improved other than passive aggressively screaming at someone.

Make a thread of what you think needs to be improved other than calling someone’s SWF group trash.

Tbh, it’s quiet ironic. Killer mains complain about how SWF is too powerful and how they bully the killer but the moment @chemical_reject posts the video of his SWF group, y’all wanna critique how they play and say they play like potatoes. 

• chemical_reject
    edited February 2019
    PiiFree said:

@PinkEricka said:

@PilFree There are better ways to present what you think needs to be improved other than passive aggressively screaming at someone.

Make a thread of what you think needs to be improved other than calling someone’s SWF group trash.

Tbh, it’s quiet ironic. Killer mains complain about how SWF is too powerful and how they bully the killer but the moment @chemical_reject posts the video of his SWF group, y’all wanna critique how they play and say they play like potatoes. 

Yea they see like 20 seconds of ONE game and call me a pleb....it's hilarious. I should show them some of my other clips but then theyd say I was "looping" for running the killer for 3 or 4 gens 
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited February 2019

@OrionsFury4789 said:

He is also ignoring the fact that you can alternative between different killers that have mori's and use the BP earned those games to keep getting Ebony's on your main killer. I currently have +30 on my p3 Spirit. I have something like +20 on Huntress, +10 on Billy/Nurse/Trapper/Hag (Spirit/Huntress I have dumped the most BP into, these characters I only have dumped enough BP to get perks I want). The only character I don't have that many moris is Freddy because I used them a lot when I was first playing him, and I haven't dumped ANY BP into him for months (ok that's a lie, I did buy maybe 4-5 blood webs shortly after Legion just to get Discordance and more blocks). If you alternate and just take that BP earned and dump it into your main killer, ON TOP OF playing survivor (which I can do without any add-ons or items using WGLF and consistently get +20k per game live or die), then yes it is VERY easy to maintain an infinite supply of Ebony's for a particular killer. Like super easy, barely an inconvenience.

• powerbats

@fcc2014 said:
    @chemical_reject @NoxiousOnnyyxx @PinkEricka @Michiko @Vietfox @lyric Just a reminder we are bad swf whenever we meet up and occasionally play together to have fun. We set a bad example. We must in the future coordinate to run 4 DS, 4 Adrenaline, 4 BT, 4 DH or SB 4 offerings to remove hooks, 2 with instaheals, 2 with Flashlights......NO EXCEPTIONS!!! We Must Dress alike, force the killer to DC and or have a mental breakdown. No Alcohol(Sorry Vietfox, Chem and Nox) we must remain sober and focused. This is NOT A GAME AFTER ALL THIS IS EVERYTHING AND WE NEED BE PLACED UPON THE NON_EXISTENT LEADER-BOARDS!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv9XNFpRdhg

Omg yes George C. Scott was the best and his performance for Patton was still the best ever.

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

@powerbats said:

Omg yes George C. Scott was the best and his performance for Patton was still the best ever.

It is what i think about when i read some of these swf posts.

• Vietfox
    @fcc2014 yes sir
  • fcc2014

@Vietfox said:
    @fcc2014 yes sir

LOL!

• chemical_reject
    fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject @NoxiousOnnyyxx @PinkEricka @Michiko @Vietfox @lyric Just a reminder we are bad swf whenever we meet up and occasionally play together to have fun. We set a bad example. We must in the future coordinate to run 4 DS, 4 Adrenaline, 4 BT, 4 DH or SB 4 offerings to remove hooks, 2 with instaheals, 2 with Flashlights......NO EXCEPTIONS!!! We Must Dress alike, force the killer to DC and or have a mental breakdown. No Alcohol(Sorry Vietfox, Chem and Nox) we must remain sober and focused. This is NOT A GAME AFTER ALL THIS IS EVERYTHING AND WE NEED BE PLACED UPON THE NON_EXISTENT LEADER-BOARDS!!!!

And give up my Urban evasion and self care?!?!? But my crutch perks!
  • fcc2014

@chemical_reject said:

We must conform to what is expected of ALL SWF! We no longer play this game for fun! We become the epitome of TRYHARDS. This includes no more playing the opposite map offering from one another, showing one another is in a locker, slamming a pallet on each other to save our own ass, and teabagging each other(save this for the killer at the exit gate during our 45 min celebration as required by law).

• Vietfox
    @fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

We must conform to what is expected of ALL SWF! We no longer play this game for fun! We become the epitome of TRYHARDS. This includes no more playing the opposite map offering from one another, showing one another is in a locker, slamming a pallet on each other to save our own ass, and teabagging each other(save this for the killer at the exit gate during our 45 min celebration as required by law).

I gotta admit that i might be "a bit" tryhard already... I don't run DS or instaheals but i genrush like if there was no tomorrow. Healing myself? that's for pussies >:)
  • powerbats

@fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Agreed and we must all fulfill the fantasy description of swf by always playing as 4 man sweaty toxic tryhards so the following rules must be observed.

1. You must always be a P3 Claudette or a brightly outfitted outfit wearer.
    2. You must be a god tier looper capable to looping a killer for 5 gens without even looking at your screen
    3. You must always run DS/AD/DH and 3 other perks at the exact same time.
    4. You must always have an insta heal along with a Purple Toolbox with double equipped BNP's and also always have Purple flashlight with the best addons that never misses. The blind must also always last at least 6 seconds.
    5. You must always tea bag repeatedly even while getting carried to the hook on the killers shoulder, if you failed to teabag the killer at least 100x you failed.
    6. You must always use DS at least 2x in the same match.
    7. You must always hit great skill checks with your eyes closed.
    8. You must be able to gen rush in under 2 minutes.
    9. You must be able sabo every hook on the map while doing gens while on a hook.
    10. You must be able to unhook in front of the killer with an insta down and not be downed.
    11. You must be able to tea bag the killer with a mori and Noed active and not get downed.
    12. You must be able to teabag the killer from across the map even though they can't see you so that they know you're being toxic.

These are just some of the rules that all swf must live by if they're to be true to the mythic image that all killer mains have of swf.

All hail the op toxic sweaty tryhard teabagging swf groups of which we're all such swf groups. We may only exist in the imagination of some salty killer mains heads but we exist since every swf is us. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• fcc2014

@Vietfox said:

I gotta admit that i might be "a bit" tryhard already... I don't run DS or instaheals but i genrush like if there was no tomorrow. Healing myself? that's for pussies >:)

Your role is totems, no allowance of "sweaty" perks like NOED will stop us.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

I just had a 4 man swf. Expert looper with DS, when I got him down all his friends came swarming around like flies so that I couldn't juggle him to the hook.

Not for me tbh. I prefer playing with solos or sets of 2.

• fcc2014

@powerbats said:

@fcc2014 said:

@chemical_reject said:

Agreed and we must all fulfill the fantasy description of swf by always playing as 4 man sweaty toxic tryhards so the following rules must be observed.

1. You must always be a P3 Claudette or a brightly outfitted outfit wearer.
    2. You must be a god tier looper capable to looping a killer for 5 gens without even looking at your screen
    3. You must always run DS/AD/DH and 3 other perks at the exact same time.
    4. You must always have an insta heal along with a Purple Toolbox with double equipped BNP's and also always have Purple flashlight with the best addons that never misses. The blind must also always last at least 6 seconds.
    5. You must always tea bag repeatedly even while getting carried to the hook on the killers shoulder, if you failed to teabag the killer at least 100x you failed.
    6. You must always use DS at least 2x in the same match.
    7. You must always hit great skill checks with your eyes closed.
    8. You must be able to gen rush in under 2 minutes.
    9. You must be able sabo every hook on the map while doing gens while on a hook.
    10. You must be able to unhook in front of the killer with an insta down and not be downed.
    11. You must be able to tea bag the killer with a mori and Noed active and not get downed.
    12. You must be able to teabag the killer from across the map even though they can't see you so that they know you're being toxic.

These are just some of the rules that all swf must live by if they're to be true to the mythic image that all killer mains have of swf.

All hail the op toxic sweaty tryhard teabagging swf groups of which we're all such swf groups. We may only exist in the imagination of some salty killer mains heads but we exist since every swf is us. !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So it is written so it shall be done! The time is over to put away childish games and prepare.......PREPARE FOR WAR!!!!!

• Vietfox
    @fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:

You can count on me.

*vietfox cleansed a hex and now everyone is exposed
  • fcc2014
    edited February 2019

@Vietfox said:

You can count on me.

LOL we were laughing about that they other night. I think Chem broke one while Jenna was being chased. The funny thing is, i can only remember a few special games because of escapes. All the funny ######### ups i can recall like i'm Rainman. Do you remember this little gem"Hey are all the totems cleansed", "Yep" NOED! 6 out of 7 games straight that night!

• fcc2014

@The_Crusader said:
    I just had a 4 man swf. Expert looper with DS, when I got him down all his friends came swarming around like flies so that I couldn't juggle him to the hook.

Just out of curiosity. When they all swarmed did you abandon the downed obsession with ds and injure the incoming would be rescuers? That is the play. 1 is down with DS, 1 you are about to beat on till he drops, and another 1 or 2 are trying to pickup the injured survivor. That means a minimum of 3 are not doing generators.

• The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688

@fcc2014 said:

@The_Crusader said:

Just out of curiosity. When they all swarmed did you abandon the downed obsession with ds and injure the incoming would be rescuers? That is the play. 1 is down with DS, 1 you are about to beat on till he drops, and another 1 or 2 are trying to pickup the injured survivor. That means a minimum of 3 are not doing generators.

Yeah I did, slugged 3 at one point in fact. It just wasn't as entertaining for me as chasing survivors across the map is. The game doesn't feel like its normal self with altrustic swf.

Plus everyone knows how sensitive I am about DS lol, the fact that they tried to protect this worm....it just disgusted me lol.

• Vietfox
    @fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:

You can count on me.

LOL we were laughing about that they other night. I think Chem broke one while Jenna was being chased. The funny thing is, i can only remember a few special games because of escapes. All the funny [BAD WORD] ups i can recall like i'm Rainman. Do you remember this little gem"Hey are all the totems cleansed", "Yep" NOED! 6 out of 7 games straight that night!

C'mon it wasn't 6 out of 7 games lol, i was pretty drunk that night though. At least i didn't fall asleep!
  • fcc2014

@The_Crusader said:

@fcc2014 said:

Yeah I did, slugged 3 at one point in fact. It just wasn't as entertaining for me as chasing survivors across the map is. The game doesn't feel like its normal self with altrustic swf.

Plus everyone knows how sensitive I am about DS lol, the fact that they tried to protect this worm....it just disgusted me lol.

If you play for points, altruistic swf are the best to play against(more hooks, dumb plays, will sacrifice themselves to save another) and usually the least strategic.

• fcc2014

@Vietfox said:

C'mon it wasn't 6 out of 7 games lol, i was pretty drunk that night though. At least i didn't fall asleep!

No it was. The only time it didn't happen was against the Spirit who had Rancor.

• powerbats

@Vietfox said:
    @fcc2014 said:

@Vietfox said:

You can count on me.

I was actually with a group of friends i'd met in DBD and grouped up after a lot of bad games and we were joking that's it's probably Rancor the lit totem i'm on and sure enough it was.

I've been in games where it's a Spirit and Ruin isn't active so it's either Lullaby, DH, TOTH, or Rancor most likely and some noob will see the Spirit chasing everyone in a corner of the map.

Then predictably they cleanse said totem and Rancor goes off and the Spirit gets 3 quick downs before even one gen is done.

You meanwhile being the smart one of the group and the obvious trio swf are all sticking together and one goes for the very obvious totem to cleanse leave.

• NoxiousOnnyyxx
    NoxiousOnnyyxx Member Posts: 343
    When you guys say What REALLY happens in SWF I assumed it was gonna be some killer getting bullied to oblivion, instead its a bunch of drunkards laughing. 
    No one was drunk. Idk where you get your info from.