Great change for a better game !

Options
OxyReap
OxyReap Member Posts: 90
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I already posted this idea in general discussion, but since i got a great feedback, here i come

What ?

While in chase, survivors feel the true fear. They can't see right behind them, but can only move the camera (insert ° value) in front of them. (They stay at 3rd person)

Why ?

Well, the palletloop is killing 3/4 of killers. And it's hard to fix. With this change, survivors who is pallet looping can't be sure the killer is turning back, and when they will see him, it'll be too late. Don't fool the killer and run forward. If the chase end, your camera isn't locked anymore.

Of course some of mechanics should be adjusted, and some perks too, because it's a major change to the game. But the palletloop and the survivors who arn't afraid of killer are major issues too.

The holy trinity (Nurse, Hillbily and Huntress) may be nerfed too.

I think low killers will be back in the game after that, and pallet looping won't be a safe save time (huhu).

Comments

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited June 2018
    Options

Sorry, but the only fitting word for this idea in the entire dictionary of the English language is the following: stupid

I say this as both a Killer and a Survivor player, this idea would do more damage to the game than it would help.

• OxyReap
    Options
    Arg more please. 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

DocOctober (The glorified librarian) is a killer main I believe too. In general, it won’t even stop looping, and it’ll COMPLETELY make escaping impossible. How eaxactly would you move to a new area during s chase? The idea is very flawed. Not even tweaks could salvage it, it simply would never work, and it would need everything chase related BUT LOOPING

• OxyReap
    Options
    Thank you for your answer. You still can move in new area, I don't get your point here. Looping won't be a problem after this kind of change cause you will have trouble to see where the killer is exactly. You will have to go forward try to break line of sight, juke and when you think he don't know exactly where you are. If this kind of change occure, the trail when you run must be nerfed or deleted for make it easier. 
  • DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited June 2018
    Options

@OxyReap said:
    Thank you for your answer. You still can move in new area, I don't get your point here. Looping won't be a problem after this kind of change cause you will have trouble to see where the killer is exactly. You will have to go forward try to break line of sight, juke and when you think he don't know exactly where you are. If this kind of change occure, the trail when you run must be nerfed or deleted for make it easier. 

A big part of juking is to see where the Killer's headed to and move into a different direction while breaking line of sight. That would be impossible if you can't turn your camera anymore.

And no @Jack11803, I would like it to be clear that I am not and never was a Killer main. I've always played both sides 50/50 and still do.

• OxyReap
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @DocOctober Yes I agree with that, and it's the negative point if my idea. It will be blind juke so it's a lot harder and will become more a mind game. This point is for you. 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@DocOctober said:

@OxyReap said:

A big part of juking is to see where the Killer's headed to and move into a different direction while breaking line of sight. That would be impossible if you can't turn your camera anymore.

And no @Jack11803, I would like it to be clear that I am not and never was a Killer main. I've always played both sides 50/50 and still do.

Ok, mistakes made. Just assumed cuz your name is doc.