Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums
Is there spawn logic to the Shrines of Judgement?
pidgeon
Member Posts: 1,104
I've been playing Judgement a ton as of the past 2-3 hours, and was wanting to improve some more. I am wondering if there's a way to know where the Shrines spawn, or how to find the 2 closest shrines to me easily.
Tagged:
0
Answers
-
They use chest spawns like all other killer objects but what chest spawns they spawn on seems to be totally random.
3 -
Chest spawn logic. So if you are a young god you can predict it, I however dont know where what chest can spawn on each map
0 -
So can you manipulate it with shiny coins like how onryo used to be where it would force TVs to spawn edgemap?
0 -
Most likely no as those should have been fixed when they prioritized the killer objects over chests. So those shrines spawn first then chests.
2