Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums

A buff to Potential Energy

I actually think Potential Energy is in an alright spot, I only suggest two small changes.

  • Lost half of the tokens when injured not all of them.
  • To be able to use Generator perks through Potential Energy.

What I mean by the second change is perks like Bada Bada Boom or Chemical Trap requires 20% of the Generator to activate. Which is funnily enough the same amount of Generator you can store. So now you can stand near a pallet with Potential Energy and apply Chemical Trap. Same with Bada Bada Boom for the window.

Seems like a pointless change but the idea is so you can have more Chemical Traps and Bada Bada Booms without actually progressing the Generator.

Tagged:

Comments

  • Doctor_Xenomorph
    Doctor_Xenomorph Member Posts: 164

    I agree with these changes but I would go father to say that the total charges should go to 30 - MAYBE 40 but that would be pushing it a bit