Announcement regarding the future of the Dead by Daylight Forums:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/472588/future-of-dead-by-daylight-forums

Krasue lunge distance

TxQ
TxQ Member Posts: 59
edited September 27 in Feedback and Suggestions

I've noticed how in head form and in every single M1 click triggers the full lunge distance as if I'm holding down the mouse button, it makes it very easy to react and to use perks like deadhard because krasue can't use short lunge.

Tagged:

Comments

  • Elan
    Elan Member Posts: 2,519

    Yes, it has no impact whether you click or hold. I think they should rework Krasue's infection. I would truly love to see swine and elixir add ons somewhat basekit, to have so work with her projectile so it's not just braindead autoaim set up. The break speed should be higher than 10 % though, 40 % like Spingtrap. The "bamboozle" add on can also simply give her a little vault speed or work longer. This would make Krasue way more enjoyable and interesting rather than two tap scamper bot.