Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My personal wishes...

First i want to talk about ranking system and leveling up:
I want ranking system to reward you if you was rank 1,2,3 last season, i mean to give you BP, exclusives skins,etc. Now is pointless to get rank 1 ( yes, i know you are badass bcoz you are #1 ).
Leveling up same as ranking is so useless in my opinion, no matter if you have devotion 9999, you get nothing ( except that iridescent shards ).
Another wishes:
1.Change the loading screen ( put images, animation, artworks etc. so many possibilities ).
2.Put songs for every start map (like Haddonfield).
3.Add new chasing songs.
4.Add new effects for environnement, dropping a pallet, running (as survivor),grunts of pain etc.
5.Make more animations for all actions in the game. Is so boring to play the same animations over and over.
6.More items in game ( i mean the green key is useless ).
7.New game modes, like classic without ranking, or maybe other game modes.
8.Other actions for both sides: climbing, swimming,creeping ( as survivor like a carpet ).THIS MAYBE FOR NEW MAPS !
9.New maps concepts. As survivor without generators and exit gates ex: you need to find keys to open the doors or you need some items ( items who can be found in the fog) to unlock the doors. As killer without hooks ex: put the survivor under a fire ( not in a hook ), or put him in a guillotine etc. So many possibilities here !
10.Not least, FIX THE BUGS !
I know is hard to implement new characteristics in the game, and i know the effort who is put in this game. Is a different game more hard to balance some parts of the gameplay, but i love it that's why i'm here !
This is a subjective opinion and i talk with 550+ hours in game ( playing both sides ).
In the end, thank you so much for reading this and sorry for some mistakes in my writing !
Have a awesome day/night !