If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Ridiculous Addon ideas

Options
ChesterTheMolester
ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
edited June 2018 in Off-topic
Just post some, no matter how OP or weird they are.

Hillbilly: 
1. Invisible during chainsaw sprint
2. Billy sprints backwards with the chainsaw.

Leatherface:
1. Infinite chainsaw power duration, but also infinite tantrum.

Trapper:
Stepping on a bear traps now heals survivors.

Comments

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options
    Number 1 would be freaky why is that corn splitting apart..... oh god ahhh

I would like to see if number 2 can be done without looking like billy is a special boy.

Infinite tantrum means why even touch controller killer cause already lost the game.

Why would a trapper use such an addon... this is a troll one to end it right.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Bloody Smart face (LeatherFace) You have become WOKE due to constant P3 Squadette abuse. When camping a survivor, your chainsaw charges INSTANTLY and mori’s whoever touches it.

• ChesterTheMolester
    Options
    I would like to see if number 2 can be done without looking like billy is a special boy.
    Its meant to make Billy look like a special boy. Still not as ridiculous as the speed limiter when i think about it.
  • The_Engi_Man
    The_Engi_Man Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Options

Jar of screams (Nurse): Blinking allows you to see survivors and teleport to them directly, but you can only interupt actions, removes the ability to hurt survivors.
    Tactical hatchets (Huntress): Hatchets are stuck in mid-air when thrown, acting like a trap, being invisible until a Survivor gets hit.
    Right behind you (Huntress): Get teleported to the landing point of your hatchet.
    Boomstick (Huntress): Hatchets provoke an explosion when hitting Something, hurting anyone in the radius up to injured state, headshots count as a mori. You also gain the ability to rocket jump, you can also push survivors around with the explosion. (YEET) (Has a 1% chance to play shooting stars when rocket jumping)
    Mirror of lies (Michael Myers): When stalking, your terror radius becomes 0 and you become invisible.
    "Reverse" - Mud (Wraith): After being constantly bullied by flashlights, you have decided it was their turn to have their eyes die. All blind effects are returned to the Survivor. (You can put stuns in there as well.)
    Jigsaw's instructions (Pig): You have learned what your master wanted from you. Every survivor starts with a RBT, the timer is changed to 9 minutes, RBTs start counting down when the first generator is touched, jigsaw boxes are not able to be interacted with until all generators are completed and an exit gate is opened.
    Hand-claw (Freddy): You have mastered the dream world. Survivors fall asleep when in your terror radius, they start seeing clones of Freddy that move in random directions, you have a longer lunge range. (The Pig's ambush)
    "Latrophobia" - Class 10 (Doctor): When survivors reach Madness 1, doctor clones will start appearing every 0.1 second around the Survivor, an additional doctor spawns for every Madness tier. You are unable to read the aura of the doctor hallucination.
    Balloons (Clown): You now place balloons instead of throwing bottles, the balloons act like tripmines, triggering when a Survivor steps under it, it releases the same gas as the bottles and are ready instantly.
    Teemo was here (Trapper): The whole map starts filled with traps, half of them are active, randomized and have random add-ons.
    The "it's bigger than it looks" sticc (Hillbilly): Chainsaw range is increased by 10 times, you also move at the speed of sound.
    Mechanical parts (Hag): Traps, when triggered, will make a Hag copy appear and hit the Survivor that tripped it. Will Always hit unless use of Dead Hard.
    Extra spicy chili (Leatherface): You Always see survivors that entered your domain, all survivors aura are revealed to you, you also move 10% faster.

That sure took a long time to write.

• SNTD
    SNTD Member Posts: 84
    Options

Leatherface:
    the Hyper speed Mover.
    Screw Speed limits, you want to go fast!
    100% faster on the chainsaw.
    removes tantrum.
    100% more Blood points
    when you hit a survivor they instantly get hooked

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options
    😵😵😵HOMING HATCHETS😵😵😵 
    Hatchets swerve towards survivor. 8 second cooldown(no machine gun too easy) -2 base hatchets.

🔥🔥🔥Flaming Hatchets🔥🔥🔥
    Successful hit puts survivors in a dying state countdown (like borrowed time) 
    Small Trail of fire shows direction of survivor fleeing. Smoke emerges from lit survivor while stationary. Cannot heal while lit status active. 
    ×2 bonus on all killer points post game
    -2 base hatchets.
    Lit status lasts until dying state or pat out flames complete. Healing lit person or running over fire results in the survivor being given lit status. Dying state countdown (but not injured unless you already were hurt) can dead hard over trail of fire. 

• beatddb
    beatddb Member Posts: 565
    Options

@The_Engi_Man said:
    Jar of screams (Nurse): Blinking allows you to see survivors and teleport to them directly, but you can only interupt actions, removes the ability to hurt survivors.
    Tactical hatchets (Huntress): Hatchets are stuck in mid-air when thrown, acting like a trap, being invisible until a Survivor gets hit.
    Right behind you (Huntress): Get teleported to the landing point of your hatchet.
    Boomstick (Huntress): Hatchets provoke an explosion when hitting Something, hurting anyone in the radius up to injured state, headshots count as a mori. You also gain the ability to rocket jump, you can also push survivors around with the explosion. (YEET) (Has a 1% chance to play shooting stars when rocket jumping)
    Mirror of lies (Michael Myers): When stalking, your terror radius becomes 0 and you become invisible.
    "Reverse" - Mud (Wraith): After being constantly bullied by flashlights, you have decided it was their turn to have their eyes die. All blind effects are returned to the Survivor. (You can put stuns in there as well.)
    Jigsaw's instructions (Pig): You have learned what your master wanted from you. Every survivor starts with a RBT, the timer is changed to 9 minutes, RBTs start counting down when the first generator is touched, jigsaw boxes are not able to be interacted with until all generators are completed and an exit gate is opened.
    Hand-claw (Freddy): You have mastered the dream world. Survivors fall asleep when in your terror radius, they start seeing clones of Freddy that move in random directions, you have a longer lunge range. (The Pig's ambush)
    "Latrophobia" - Class 10 (Doctor): When survivors reach Madness 1, doctor clones will start appearing every 0.1 second around the Survivor, an additional doctor spawns for every Madness tier. You are unable to read the aura of the doctor hallucination.
    Balloons (Clown): You now place balloons instead of throwing bottles, the balloons act like tripmines, triggering when a Survivor steps under it, it releases the same gas as the bottles and are ready instantly.
    Teemo was here (Trapper): The whole map starts filled with traps, half of them are active, randomized and have random add-ons.
    The "it's bigger than it looks" sticc (Hillbilly): Chainsaw range is increased by 10 times, you also move at the speed of sound.
    Mechanical parts (Hag): Traps, when triggered, will make a Hag copy appear and hit the Survivor that tripped it. Will Always hit unless use of Dead Hard.
    Extra spicy chili (Leatherface): You Always see survivors that entered your domain, all survivors aura are revealed to you, you also move 10% faster.

That sure took a long time to write.

Awesome

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    Bloody Smart face (LeatherFace) You have become WOKE due to constant P3 Squadette abuse. When camping a survivor, your chainsaw charges INSTANTLY and mori’s whoever touches it.

Boy I finna W O K E

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

trapper - the ability to throw a trap at someone and depending were on the body it hits determins if they die i.e Headshot = death anywere else = trapped and damaged.

Doctor - the more shockingyou do the more you fill his arousal meter once filled he goes into a sex fueled rampage nocking over pallets and nutting on survivors which will kill them instantly.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Global said:
    trapper - the ability to throw a trap at someone and depending were on the body it hits determins if they die i.e Headshot = death anywere else = trapped and damaged.

Doctor - the more shockingyou do the more you fill his arousal meter once filled he goes into a sex fueled rampage nocking over pallets and nutting on survivors which will kill them instantly.

Do you think he nuts lightning or ECT wiring?

• Jack11803
    edited July 2018
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

I mean, if he nutted in Feng, they're gonna need one. Strategic thinking, Doc.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

Plot twist; he’s a part time gynecologist

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

Plot twist, the spikes on his sticc are actually a bunch of birth control pills.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

Plot twist, the spikes on his sticc are actually a bunch of birth control pills.

But what’s the stick?

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

But what’s the stick?

A mere conduit for the pills. Think of it as a syringe of sorts.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

But what’s the stick?

Odd, given the prestige stick looks like it has a skewered anal column on it.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

But what’s the stick?

Interesting ANALysis, Jack!

• Jack11803
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

But what’s the stick?

HeheheHEhEhehe, thank you!

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

But what’s the stick?

HeheheHEhEhehe, thank you!

No, thank you for such an insightful ANALogy between the sticc and booty anatomy.

• Jack11803
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem

THICC STICC

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

THICC STICC that looks like a DICC. Sounds like something out of a comedy FLICC that the Hillbilly's HICC ass would watch. At least the soundtrack has a good guitar LICC or two in it.Although the fact it's so successful does TICC me off a bit. Makes me want to KICC a garbage can, feel me? If I were you I'd PICC a better film. My buddy RICC and his girl VICC saw the new John WICC movie and I heard it was FANTASTICC.

• Jack11803
    Options

THICC STICC that looks like a DICC. Sounds like something out of a comedy FLICC that the Hillbilly's HICC ass would watch. At least the soundtrack has a good guitar LICC or two in it.Although the fact it's so successful does TICC me off a bit. Makes me want to KICC a garbage can, feel me? If I were you I'd PICC a better film. My buddy RICC and his girl VICC saw the new John WICC movie and I heard it was FANTASTICC.

Imma send Baba Yaga after you

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

Hey, my lonely ass yearns for anything even resembling a CHICC to stumble into my life.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

Hey, my lonely ass yearns for anything even resembling a CHICC to stumble into my life.

John WICC ain’t a CHICC

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

John WICC ain’t a CHICC

But Baba Yaga is. And if you send her after me, I hear she's QUICC. I better watch out. Though I probably won't; I've a reputation for being dumber than a BRICC.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

John WICC ain’t a CHICC

But Baba Yaga is. And if you send her after me, I hear she's QUICC. I better watch out. Though I probably won't; I've a reputation for being dumber than a BRICC.

D A R N

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

John WICC ain’t a CHICC

D A R N

Anyway, back to Addons. No need to get so Off-TOPICC.

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182
    Options

Hillbilly - Chain saw spins 360 around him while sprinting
    Doctor - His clones can taunt and dance at survivors
    Freddy - Can teleport to lockers
    Huntress - Can pin survivors to objects if they are close to one with hatchets
    Hag - Has an alluring charm making survivors slowly walk towards her for a few seconds
    Leather face - Survivors tremble in fear in place when he goes into tantrum
    The Shape - Can summon a car, drive and stalk
    Trapper - The traps come alive like chatting teeth and chase survivors for few seconds
    Wraith - The skull on the weapon insults the survivors
    Nurse - Can reverse heal survivors with the survivors healing animation, survivors can't move during the process
    Pig - Puts reverse bear trap on all limbs as well
    Clown - Throws pies instead of bottles

• Global
    Global Member Posts: 770
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

But what’s the stick?

So like a pez dispenser but for birth control, I see.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Global said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Global said:

A sonogram

But what’s the stick?

So like a pez dispenser but for birth control, I see.

I like to think of it like the seed pod of a poppy plant. Shake it good and strong to get some seeds out and pop those bad boys like bubblegum.

• ChesterTheMolester
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Medkit addon:

Bonk! Energy Drink

Upon consumption, turn invulnurable for 8 seconds, all hits taken during that time will increase your slowdown after the effects wear off.

Side effects may include looking like an annoying boston boi.
    Post edited by ChesterTheMolester on
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    Options
    Nurse- no fatigue whatsoever
    Nurse- can turn while blinking
    Wraith- you can attack while cloaked
    Huntress- you have an autoaim while charging a hatchet
    Clown- you cannot throw bottles, press M2 to fart a toxic gas in radius of 20 metres. Hold Ctrl to refill by eating beans from can.

• IronWolf115
    IronWolf115 Member Posts: 672
    Options

Leatherface:

Built in insidious
    Chainsaw is permenantly revved
    130% base movement speed
    0 Terror Radius
    Can break through walls
    Does the Texas chainsaw massacre 2 jiggle dance when he hits a survivor

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@ChesterTheMolester said:
    Metdit addon:

Bonk! Energy Drink

Upon consumption, turn invulnurable for 8 seconds, all hits taken during that time will increase your slowdown after the effects wear off.

Side effects may include looking like an annoying boston boi.

Bonus effect: When you fail a repair Skill Check your character shouts “The frickin’ cart’s stopped!”

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Pig: Billy the puppet
    The pig has infinite amount if rbts and can instadown with her ambush attack and moves at normal movement speed while crouching.
    -live or die make your choice
    Freddy: Iridecent claw
    All survivors start in dream world and cannot wake up, freddy has no terror radius