Doctor's Madness

Options

What do you guys think about changing the mechanic so there's a skillcheck to muffle your scream with increasing difficulty per Madness stage? I feel like it's way to easy to find people with Doctor as he is but I wouldn't want to change his playstyle too much. Currently regardless of the player's skill, stealth/jukes are impaired and can at times simply seem unfair.

Comments

• DepravedKiller
    DepravedKiller Member Posts: 182
    Options

@RogueMarshmello said:
    What do you guys think about changing the mechanic so there's a skillcheck to muffle your scream with increasing difficulty per Madness stage? I feel like it's way to easy to find people with Doctor as he is but I wouldn't want to change his playstyle too much. Currently regardless of the player's skill, stealth/jukes are impaired and can at times simply seem unfair.

That would be adding a mechanic though and i see what your suggesting however the devs will have to take killer perks into consideration, impact to the doctor/survivors at all skill levels, doctors add-ons that would impact this idea, etc..

They may have some planned changes for the doctor already in one of the mid chapter patches but will most likely take it a different direction

Have to wait and see

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

Maybe they should add a non screaming effect to tier 3 Iron Will.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Shadoureon said:

Or add it to calm spirit. That perks sucks.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

When I play killer I'm a doctor main and would agree it is pretty easy. I get 4K every game, mainly because it's so easy to find players, especially using unnerving presence.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Vohgly said:
    When I play killer I'm a doctor main and would agree it is pretty easy. I get 4K every game, mainly because it's so easy to find players, especially using unnerving presence.

Please senpai teach me. Can you make a tutorial on how to 4k with doc every game? I would be really interested in that. (We arent talkign about rank 20 here, are we?)

• Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shadoureon said:

Turns out you were right.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Shadoureon said:

That perk only sucks, because it is a 100% counter to a killer perk that got nerfed to trash.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    Options

@Wolf74 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shadoureon said:

That perk only sucks, because it is a 100% counter to a killer perk that got nerfed to trash.

No this perk is thrash because you have the exact same effect by crouching and that most of the time crow won't even fly off unless you step on them.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959
    Options

@Dragonredking said:

@Wolf74 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Shadoureon said:

No this perk is thrash because you have the exact same effect by crouching and that most of the time crow won't even fly off unless you step on them.

That was part of the SFTS got nerfed to trash.
    Before the nerf SFTS had a radius around crows without the need to disturb them.
    Most likely you simple do not remember how SFTS worked pre nerf.
    It was bugged for a long while, right before the nerf and after the nerf people thought the perk is still bugged.
    And at the same time they made Calm Spirit a 100% counter to an already trashed perk.

doublekill