[List of Changes for Balancing the Game] I have an illusion that the game will change soon

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I will give my opinion looking at the two sides of the game: Survivor and Killer. Also, I would like to change things in the game for more fun.

Throughout the 2 years of play that we have, we know that both parties have been buff and nerf. Currently, the game is slanted for all ranks of survivor from rank 1 to 20, the killer suffers much more than the survivors.

Really for the game to be fun for both parties, there should be a balance, and how to do it?

• Modify and rework some perks of survivor so that they have no more lives than a "cat" For example: DS, self-care and other useless perks ...

• Add NEW OBJECTIVE for the survivors (To make the survivors do not focus on repairing generators 24/7), it is currently a barbarity to repair and also if the survivors focus on repairing while the killer does 1 persecution the game ends quite quickly, focus on repair cooperatively and is that repair an engine with a partner you receive more than 3.5k points .. ######### ?? This should be looked at and balanced.

• Improve killers that are not COMPETITIVE and that are not seen in any game, because we always see Billy, Nurse and Huntress. Buff to Freddy, trapper, hag, wraith, leatherface, PIG. (I do not want to give ideas about "how to improve them" but I'm very interested in the changes that the devs said about Freddy (I find the changes that the devs who were trying on the "QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS")

• Give the killer some new passive as it was in previous patches "brutal strength" or "Bloodlust"

• Improve and change the mechanics of HEX TOTEMS (Ruin ... etc ...) Remove Gen Tapping? I see it very little so that perk of ruin is viable, needs some other change.

I do not want to talk much more, this forum seems more "coherent" and there are players who realize the current state of the game, since posting this in REDDIT is a bad idea ...

I think that if devs took some ideas and tried some changes for future patches, the game would grow and it would be more fun to play more than killer.
Regards!

Comments

• TheGlebster
    TheGlebster Member Posts: 1
    Options

+1, I think these are all good ideas. I think killers desperately need a passive ability of some sort that will replace bloodlust because at the moment, bloodlust is #########, whether it be in some relation to "Fire Up" or "Brutal Strength".

What do you think about an ability to swing through one pallet every minute? It kind of imitates exhaustion for survivors and grants PROBABLY a free hit if the survivor drops the pallet (mindgames), which also imitates how sprint burst or dead hard work(ignoring one hit/ending a chase), that seems balanced because it's literally an equivalent to one of at least two survivor perks.

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
    Options

@TheGlebster said:
    +1, I think these are all good ideas. I think killers desperately need a passive ability of some sort that will replace bloodlust because at the moment, bloodlust is #########, whether it be in some relation to "Fire Up" or "Brutal Strength".

What do you think about an ability to swing through one pallet every minute? It kind of imitates exhaustion for survivors and grants PROBABLY a free hit if the survivor drops the pallet (mindgames), which also imitates how sprint burst or dead hard work(ignoring one hit/ending a chase), that seems balanced because it's literally an equivalent to one of at least two survivor perks.

nobody speak about this? ... Are good ideas.

• Skrill0x
    Skrill0x Member Posts: 50
    Options

I actually have a post on how to buff freddy! Mind giving me your opinion on my suggestions?