If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I can no longer be salty as killer in dbd...

Options
I can win on average 1 out of 20 deathgarden hunter matches. I can also win 1 out of 5 on average high rank matches as killer in dbd. I really don't think it has much staying power for hunters. There making me miss toxic survivors on dbd.
The strategy to stop a hunters game is to easy. Juke them off high cliffs cause there super jump can't reach those high cliffs while they can climb. Can also have 3 survivors just trolling the hunter. Just need to have one at an ammo box ready to reload ammo for troll team. Have one blinding while other stunning hunter whole game. The other two are free to take two points at once while your just the pathetic immobile blind hunter. I can just imagine if they ######### on the hunter side like how the killer side feels. Then the staying power is gonna be long gone for the side they need to make matches. Im really mostly hating i can't main hunter in this like in dbd.

Comments

• Symbiotic
    Symbiotic Member Posts: 7
    Options

Personally, I played the game and I was thinking why am I plaything this instead of DbD. Playing the runners just didn't do anything for me, being a killer main and the hunter get's so bullied, like you said it takes toxic survivors anyday of the torture they can do in that game. I had a game which I barely did anything and I that happened was just one blind into another into another. It was just endless and made the game hard to play. I can see balance being a bigger issue for that game more than DbD with the constant survivor and killer buffs.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options
    Symbiotic said:

Personally, I played the game and I was thinking why am I plaything this instead of DbD. Playing the runners just didn't do anything for me, being a killer main and the hunter get's so bullied, like you said it takes toxic survivors anyday of the torture they can do in that game. I had a game which I barely did anything and I that happened was just one blind into another into another. It was just endless and made the game hard to play. I can see balance being a bigger issue for that game more than DbD with the constant survivor and killer buffs.

Unless hunter is changed not buying it.... though if give predator outfit dlc with perks. Then i will buy it but wait for consoles.But all i could think about in game is that dbd would be so relaxing to play right now. I guess it promotes you to play more dbd so good job deathgarden ^^