Adrenaline adjustment needed

2»

Comments

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333

There's no point in even bringing this up. I actually agree that adrenaline needs to also be adjusted so if you're already on the hook then you miss the window to benefit. The devs didn't feel that way and changed it. There is no intelligent play when it comes to Adrenaline. You either need instadown gear or you need to prevent an endless hook rush for at least 4mins.

The perk is old so it wasn't an issue back in the day. The game's changed a fair bit in tactics and speed of play, but at the end of the day there is a hard cap on how much pressure devs want to impose on the survivors. I'm not going to call it favoritism. One part of me sees the reasoning in. As a person who plays killer mostly, I've never been a fan of being expected to put in 100% more skilled play than my opponent at the end game. It is one of the reasons many killers complain about the game being high stress.

In the end though adrenaline isn't changing unless a huge drop in kill counts come about across all ranks. If you're not happy with it I'd suggest playing killers who can instadown. Don't listen to anyone talking about NoED being a viable counter. It is the worst handled and most baited perk.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

You still dont get it it prevents for killers to tunnel since the game came out most killer tunnel the 1 that was on the hook and again they wont change it since most of all perk on survivor got nerfed nobody complains about you have noed that counters adredaline but yet again ppl still complain alot of survivor perks

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

@applepie_1998

Actually against competent survivours totems will be broken. Thus denying noed. However if the killer is applying pressure survivours will opt to rush gens and risk the noed. So noed has a means of removal adrenaline kicks in irregardless. Even if your hooked its save until your unhooked explain to me how this has the same amount of counterplay as noed.

Both are perks that are blatantly too strong for there respective role and both need to be nerfed. Noed needs to lose its movement speed boost and adrenaline either needs to lose its health state or sprint burst. Also its wake up effect should be tied to wake up not adrenaline.

Your also wrong survivours do complain about noed. All the time. They will be the same players who run adrenaline which is why players like myself if we feel a perk is too strong we wont use it unless we apply some kinda personal handicap to at least limit its power.