I'm really worried about The Plague (possible survivor outcry)

2»

Comments

• douggie123
    douggie123 Member Posts: 1,316

In survivor mains words we don't need a killer as strong bad powerful and nurse and Billy. All survivor mains want is an easy free win. Forget what the killers want

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835

As long as my knownledge of maps and pallets / windows and understanding whats safe or unsafe loop matters I welcome the challenge.

Playing vs Legion didnt provide me with challenge when they vaulted the window or pallet and hit me and moonwalked behind me until I was downed.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Survivor outcry is an unavoidable constant.

• MhhBurgers
    MhhBurgers Member Posts: 1,758

We have tons of survivors who think that a perk that basically gives them 30% more hookstates is balanced ontop of tons of other perks who give them escapes, so yes.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

@MhhBurgers

"Yeah let's ignore that currently only 2 killers can hope to defeat great survivors"

They don't need to be "great". Just decent.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104

Go check out my post about extra info on the plague it will tell you what her power does and other things related to it.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874
    edited March 2019

"Survivor outcry"

The survivor where also having an outcry when the game launched and they had to face wraith for the first time.

Case in point here a couple of wraith OP thread I keept under my belt

http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358416640394386621/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/358415103477467109/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/365172547947008499/

No matter how weak a killer his their always be people complaining about him

• Jesp
    Jesp Member Posts: 192

Trying to avoid "outcry" is a complete waste of time.

There's people that cry "p2w overpowered killer" at any killer that isn't just a basic M1 killer with no ability, just like there's people that think every killer that isn't nurse is a waste of time because nurse is better.

Let people complain and focus on making content that's fun and interesting to play with for the majority of players.

• Bongbingbing
    Bongbingbing Member Posts: 1,423

Most of her Power is in the news section, there's a few things left out tho.

Basically her Vomit can interact with the ground and objects or she can put it straight onto the survivor. This sickness gradually gets worse the more actions you do without cleansing it, If you don't cleanse yourself the sickness can spread if you come in contact with other survivors and after a certain time, you end up getting the broken status effect if you don't cleanse yourself in time, you also get sick and make noise.

She is slower when charging her vomit attack but can hold it and move at normal speed before releasing it.

If a Survivor has cleansed themselves in a fountain the fountain becomes corrupt, She can then go to the corrupt fountain and gain a power up to her vomit which now will inflict damage, we don't know how long this power up lasts or if the Aura for the fountain changes once corrupt.

• Tarvesh
    Tarvesh Member Posts: 765

It doesn’t have to directly hit you. The devs said that there is a progression to how sick you can get.

If it directly hits you then you start further in progression. But if you get hit by the outer splash by it and only a few drops hit you, you won’t be as far into the progression.