The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

About PTB and create system of leaderboards

Hi everyone i'm french so sorry about my english i'm gonna try my best ^^"

First : About PTB

-> it gonna be cool if the PTB was in a diffrent launch game than our original launcher on steam so we can have our original and and other version download at the same time and don't have to always change our original game each time.

->And in this PTB why not unlocke everything give infinite points for be able to make test more accurate cause play a kille ror survivor new etc with not perks it's not really accurate.

Second : Leaderboards

-> The rank system is cool we are rank 1 but it's super easy to rank 1 and when we are rank 1 there is nothing do to really we just play why don't create a system of leaderboards for survivor and killer and points we can farm for climb a leaderboards for make people more tryhard and farm the game.

-> and other things why not make system of farming rank and earn point depeding of our performance and with these point buy unique cosmetic, it could be fun a rework total of the rank system make him for interesting to climb and hard to reach the top 1 for have rewards