The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

IF THE SURVIVORS DECIDE NOT TO CLEANSE, THE PLAGUE NEEDS SOMETHING USEFUL IN ITS POWER TO FORCE THEM

As I say in the title, if the survivors DECIDE not to cure themselves at the source so that the plague improves their power, their power is useless. You have to give it some side effect so that the survivors REALLY feel they need to be cleaned.

It is not to snort too much to make it "boring" like the legion, but to give something to force the survivors to heal. YES OR YES.

Like...

• More blurred screen.
  • They STOP every X seconds to vomit for 0.25-0.5 seconds.

Comments

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

If they don't then they end up with the broken status all match. Most don't want to risk being 1 hit all game and they will infect the others as well. If the whole team does this/its a concern, use some perks to keep looping to a minimum.

• BringBackOldBT
    BringBackOldBT Member Posts: 18

Trust me there will always be one mongrel who keeps getting sick and then healing and then getting sick and then healing the entire match, survivors are at an all time braindead level so unless it's swf this won't happen.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

... You are hurt and cannot heal yourself if you decide to not use it. Against a 115% killer that's pretty dumb.

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

Um the plague does have something that punishes survivors severely for not cleansing. Its called the broken status effect and the survivors will remain broken if they refuse to cleanse. Its either they cleanse or the plague has instadown the whole match.

• PreGum
    PreGum Member Posts: 64

Just use thanataphobia. Survivors will be quick to heal with 24% reduced action speed. Trust.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

So far it seems to be a common theme to NOT use the corrupt fountains as the Plague in the PTB. Things may change but I don't really see a substantial benefit to the upgrade.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

I don't think you'll meet small minded survivors like that in the game a lot really