The Exhaustion nerf

Options

I absolutely love all the new changes the devs proposed in the new Q&A, just one that I kind of think isn't a good idea is apply the nerf to all Exhaustion perks instead of only for Sprint Burst, which is, in my opinion, the only OP and unbalanced Exhaustion perk that requires no skill. No one complained about the other Exhaustion perks

Comments

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    Options

+1

Dead Hard is skill-based, restricted use, and has counterplay. Balanced Landing is niche, restricted use, and is heavily map dependent. Lithe has counterplay/bugs and is situational.

Honestly, the change hurts SB the least and that's kinda silly. While I'm okay with exhaustion perks getting nerfed overall (because they are almost mandatory), this still lets SB sit at the top as the best and easiest perk.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited June 2018
    Options

Lithe does not need a nerf.
    Dead Hard does not need a nerf.
    Balanced Landing does not need a nerf.
    Vigil should not be nerfed.

A nerf to Exhaustion as a whole is dumb because it doesn't actually fix the issue with Sprint Burst and will nerf all the other exhaustion based perks. Survivors would still take Sprint Burst over the other perks.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options
    This. Why should all the other Exhaustion perks suffer because of SB being too powerful?
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

On another note, self cares regression should have a 5 second delay to progress reset, so someone else can begin healing you without a reset. Still would maintain the purpose of the nerf. (No self care during chase cheese)