The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What's the point in playing huntress anymore?

AndyMXM
AndyMXM Member Posts: 41

The plague does the exact same thing without any skill at a normal running speed without any downsides, 4men are so easy even without ruin lol

Answers

• VoodooTheKiller
    VoodooTheKiller Member Posts: 81

Because huntress takes skill, which some people enjoy, and she is a fun character if you know how to play here, and her range trumps the range of the plague, and she is flawless as a killer in the right hands.

• AndyMXM
    AndyMXM Member Posts: 41

As a matter of effectiveness, I don't think huntress is as good, she gets looped hard due to the slower speed and her map control is bad unless you hit a hatchet across the map

• VoodooTheKiller
    VoodooTheKiller Member Posts: 81

You must be speaking for huntress without actually putting hours into her.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

Currently rank 6 as survivor, haven't lost a single game against Plague yet.

Huntress though, a few deaths.

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Someone who knows huntress can definetly apply map pressure very easily, not even talking about add-ons for hatchet (exhaustion, insta down, etc.). Plague is not as hard to escape from, but then, it's a new released killer so people still need to put time in her. I rather go against Plague than huntress. Hit boxes also make more sense on Plague.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited March 2019

The Plague is worse than the huntress Imo.

Her green puke just makes her easier to down you with an LC but requires 2 puke hits, in Huntress terms that alone is a down.

Sure as Plague you can be slightly less accurate but you have less overall range.

In red puke she's the same as the Huntress not even counting 1 shot hatchets.

If you can aim with Huntress well she's superior to The Plague.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

The Plague is 115 but she slows down when taking in vomit and when she's emptied she slows down again, so overall i think it will end up about the same.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,692

....because Huntress is leagues above Plague.

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387

Huntress is THE most Balanced killer in the game. She's a "B" tier to me, less than Myers, but nonetheless, she's effective at what she does at least. If anything though, Plague over Huntress because.... Well, Huntress has a Non-modifiable "Humming Radius." While the Plague does not. Plague is stronger in my book.

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

Plague can't snipe you across the map doe

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387

True, but doing it with Huntress is not a natural thing, by normal, non-bullsh#t gameplay, Plague trumps over Huntress.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

The thing about Huntress is that she can get downs faster than Plague.

A good Huntress can use Whispers to find a survivor and down them with a Hatchet + Melee combo and activate BBQ and Chili within the first 60 seconds.

She can also do this same feat with just perks and no-addons.

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

Lullaby > puking chick