Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New game Mechanic Idea

RainPhantom
RainPhantom Member Posts: 4
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

So here's an idea i've had recently. Moris are fun and whatnot however they can feel quite repetitive. So what if the devs made a new mori(s) for each killer and added them in the store as a cosmetic? They could cost auric cells iridescent shards or even both. Then you could change your mori in the customization tab on killer. Either way I think this would be a cool/fun idea so what do you think?

Comments

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307

Good idea! That'd definitely spice the game up a bit

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,291
    edited June 2018

Do you mean like linking certain mori's to certain offerings like you have a certain mori equipped for the yellow, green or pink mori?

If BHVR ever adds different execution animations as choices in game I'd like a way to choose which one I use on the fly instead of being restricted to one at a time per game. That way I can mori people the way I see fit that's perfect for the occasion.

Either way yes I'd totally be all for new mori animations. Even workshop support for user mori animations would be a welcome addition.

• RainPhantom
    RainPhantom Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2018

I mean you buy a mori in the store and then you can change which mori you use in the customization tab whether it's for a mori or devour hope it doesn't matter.

• GunManSpy
    GunManSpy Member Posts: 50

I'd love to see new Mori's

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018

“That Guy” .EXE Engaged

Well actually, that’s not a mechanic, but a feature~