How to fix saboteur.

Options
Meme
Meme Member Posts: 275

As of right now, that perk is dead and is rarely used, it sees no form of play. Hooks now get fixed by themselves from the entity,and Hangman's trick completely destroys it. With the upcoming patch of the Trapper's traps now being able to fix themselves, I propose that they make Saboteur how it used to be, where when they destroy the hook, the hook is gone for good.Now I know what many people are gonna say. "That will just make that perk OP like when the game first launched".Uhhh...no it won't. Killers can simple counter this with hangman's trick, and the trappers traps would simple fix themselves remember? Also, this will in a sense prevent gen rushing. Now survivors have a choice, to either do generators or to sabo hooks. It gives the survivors much more to do in the game, and it prevents the game from ending in like 5 minutes. Thank you for listening and I would love to hear what you think.

Comments

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    Options
    The game should never force any side to jave to use a perk.
    Sabotour should be this instead.

Allows a survivor to sabotage hooks at 50% speed with no toolbox. Increase toolbox sabotage speed by 10/15/20% and increase toolbox sabotage efficiancy by 15/25/35%. The first 1/2/3 killers belongings you destroy will not respawn
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Keep efficency at 100. Bring without a toolbox speed to 100%. Have sabotaged items respawn 30 seconds or more (who knows how much) longer than usual.

• SkyeLovesCats
    SkyeLovesCats Member Posts: 7
    Options

All I want is for sabo to be relevant within the emblem system. That's the best buff you could give it.