The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So we've buffed DS...

13»

Comments

• tt_ivi_99
    tt_ivi_99 Member Posts: 1,463

@alasuisi

Omfg, do you even play killer at red ranks? People dont heal because it's faster to gen rush and get Adrenaline.

Also perks like Thanatophobia or BBQ, which are perks that are meant to go after multiple people have been nerfed... Survivors want killers to not tunnel but we dont get anything from not doing it...

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
  • Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080

Survivors also dont get anything for not looping former infinites.

They could still run those windows until entityblocker (and beyond, currently). And they would ask the same questions to killers: Why not? Its the best play.

They dont get anything for not looping former infinites, its literally free time and value.

Now imagine infinites get nerfed. Is it justified? Survivors would say "No, its just the most efficient way to play. Its actually smart to loop infinites." And killers say the same thing about tunneling.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464

So you're completely find with NoED?

You know since survivors need to stop the bad habits of tunnelling gens and ignoring totems.

• dannyfrog87
    dannyfrog87 Member Posts: 568

bad habits? so going after the injured prey is a bad habit? thats what a killers objective is to do. i swear this community is beyond moronic and the entitlement is unreal. yeah hurghhh duhhh please dont chase me killer im injured just stand their and watch me run away! honestly lol

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

You need to "snowball" your prey, targeting one only will not get you far @dannyfrog87, the perk ThanatoPhobia will help with this, tunneling is when you don't snowball, 4k is usually from snowballing

• Stompa
    Stompa Member Posts: 154

who needs to tunnel when i can just mori you after your unhook? u know if you make the game as obnoxious as it is now for one party, they will organize and just move on to other games, then its up to you to pick up the chainsaw if you dont want to wait forever to get a game, and then you will find out how much "fun" it is.

dbd lost round about 27% of players; a dlc or patch like this might bait a few back but not on the long run. people realized the quality standards of bhvr and avoid their products.

remember the other project they had? something something garden?when comsmetics stop selling there will be blood point bundles and other stuff to bait a few peeps in for sure.

at this stage we are back in the dark age of dbd and i doubt it will change in the near future.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,692

Thano helps survivors win by wasting a killer perk slot.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Yes lets keep posting total nonsense and hope people will believe said nonsense, I could post both sides screenshots and most games are lucky to have 1 ds or more than 1 ad. I never run DS/AD/DH.

I've also faced a 4 man with and I've still gotten 3 of them and let the 4th one live, that was 3 legacy sabo jakes with a P3 Bill. But unlike you I don't keep making excuses for everything under the sun. What's next doing gens is toxic?

Oh yes more nonsense when you know it's not true, No DS/DH/AD no mom etc you just keep making up excuses eventually it'll finally dawn on you you're the problem. It's funny it was always 4 man swf with DS/DH/AD/NM/w/e perk you want to use as an excuse

Mom is ignored by Legion Frenzy, Nurse blinks and a few other things right now and gasp if they heal you see them. Oh and guess what you can always run Stridor or Bloodhound if you're so worried they won't heal.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942

@mcNuggets If a person gets unhooked in front of me, I slug and then chase the unhooker. Wastes time for people on gens so they can save the slugged survivor, and I get another survivor in exchange. I am benefited in nearly every way by NOT tunneling.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,692
    edited April 2019

Nurse Blink will be adjusted, and devs have not answered if the same will be done with Legion, though his power currently works with M1 based things such as Franklin's.

I've asked for clarification directly and have been ignored.

I'm glad that you, anecdotally, do not experience the things most people complain about, often complemented with video/photo evidence. If you're somehow getting groups not running the meta from Rank 10 downwards, that's fantastic (for you)

The most recent example that comes to mind is @SpaceCoconut.

I don't know why you're attacking my gameplay when I've already established in the past that I've coasted to Rank 1 (under the old Emblems) after reset with both Freddy and Leatherface. Currently, I just mark people with an add-on free Legion. I rarely attack anyone's gameplay and I certainly wouldn't if there was a permanent record of me rage quitting out there, but I can only assume you're grasping at straws to provoke some sort of negative reaction via ad hominem.

Good luck ;3

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

This is needed. I ran enduring on trapper last night and downed one of 2 identical Jeff's. It was the one with DS active. He hit me with it and tried to go across the fallen pallet next to us. I grabbed him before he go over it. (I then dropped him because I did not intend to tunnel and he just got double screwed.)

This is not that big a deal.

• skinnylegend47
    skinnylegend47 Member Posts: 12
    edited April 2019

I can't believe some people are saying survivor perks are overpowered... #########? Lol. What, are you going to say we need to get rid of Self Care next?

Running Enduring for Decisive is the same for survivors having to run Small Game for NoED. Actually I would say it's a bit different, because with DS it's situational AND depends on your game style (Tunneler). Which means you can avoid the perk altogether, if you can improve your game play and stop having to tunnel to get that 2K. ;)

NoED is a perk designed for endgame, to get some cheesy kills you couldn't get until the gens were done. It is extremely annoying but it can be countered. The problem is you have to waste time running around the map to find totems.

With this new DS, it's not the same as before. You can potentially never see that perk used in your game again. And if you NEED to put Enduring because you have to tunnel so bad, it's not even that bad of a perk. I would say around B rank.

I see it get used quite often actually.. so if you play that kind of playstyle I'm just going to assume that you get pallets stunned on you every game, so Enduring for some people wouldn't be bad, if you get what I'm saying :)

Also to the people saying red rank survivors don't heal until all gens done. ######### are you guys playing on a Nintendo Switch? Lol. The only time they wait to get healed is on the last gen, usually when it's about to be finished. I'd love to know what platform you guys play DBD on so I can have matches with survivors that won't heal.

don't @ me