Quality of life for consoles

I believe adding the ability to change the controller layout for the wiggle bar would improve the enjoyment of the game for console players. If instead, us using a controller could use button presses instead of maddeningly destroying our left stick to escape the killers grasp it would be more enjoyable. Just the option to assign buttons for wiggle would be appreciated. Why is there an button assignment option for inverting the camera, but not for wiggling. If there was a way to turn off the invert camera option, and add an option for wiggling I’d like that.

Comments

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Move your controller stick in a circle will still wiggle the same without button mashing if anything i'd say console is lucky for that change but very unlucky in many many other ways.

• ShaneQ
    ShaneQ Member Posts: 134

I really want this, just let me press X. The problem with rotating is over time it F's up your sticks the dead zones get messed up.

If it happens with your left stick you get acceleration problems, literally just bought a new controller a few weeks back because I could not run at full speed. When playing killer I would randomly stop on the spot while holding my stick forward. Its over wiggling. Rotating your stick repeatedly puts unnecessary stress on your controller

I basically don't wiggle because controllers ain't cheap and not bring able to move forward at full speed sucks.

My right stick is now messed up on my new controller so my camara rotates randomly, really annoying.

• p1ague
    p1ague Member Posts: 101

I don't think we can entirely blame them for this, it's at least halfway that the controllers are garbage out of the box. But yeah, having a mechanic to abuse them doesn't help. Rotating does not work as fast to escape, but it does ruin your controller twice as fast, so that's a downright harmful idea.