The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I want you to do a killer harder.

ysato00
ysato00 Member Posts: 306
edited April 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

I'm in trouble about a survivor because I can't play a game because I'm lacking in a killer.

※ It takes the waiting time for more than 30 minutes.

I want you to strengthen the killer substantially like so a killer's feeling like sending everyone casually.

1. Generator repairing

At the time of repairing, "I have to be touching for 1 second, "release of failure situation" and "by a repairing gage, rise" it isn't possible."

A repairing button is fired in rapid succession for skill check avoidance of ruin, an act becomes difficult.

2. I want you to increase the park where it can be equipped with a killer.

4 frames of free, killer peculiar 1 frame and a frame of magic totem

Total 6 parks

Most bloodthirsty killers are equipped with ruin like an indispensable park, and make the killer a barbecue and chili.

2 frames of park is buried already.

There are only 2 limits of the substantial rest for the park frame which can be customized, so every kind of shape is good, so 2 frames of killer wants you to increase a frame.

A survivor can bring 5 parks of substance by first aid kit bringing in, so when there is a lot of item durability, a bloodthirsty killer is disadvantageous overwhelmingly.

3. Kick function &PT visualization and the cutoff number visualization

A simultaneous entrance check and a dismissal act are complicated for confirmation of VCPT each time, so I want you to add the kick function at the lobby.

A better game can be begun after I kick at the character of PT and the specific skin difficult to visually recognize.

Please take out a killer and the number of intentional cutoff of the survivor at the lobby.

Cutoff would like to evade a match with a lot of people beforehand by dismissal or a kick.

4. If a hatch opens, a bloodthirsty killer stands up, MEME, possible.

Strategy on the hatch isn't sterile time, so I'll want you to end immediately.

5. I want you to do questionnaire collection in the game.

Because I want operation not to introduce only the player's advice only a survivor is doing.🤣

Comments

• Navydivea
    Navydivea Member Posts: 114

I take it english isn't your thing.

1. Not sure what you mean hear but it sounds similar to Brand New Part. With ruin being a part of the game I can't agree with that.
    2. Somewhat agree. A dedicated Hex slot would be nice and free up space for full/fun builds, two is to many though.
    3. A kick function for over 200 ping would be ok, including kicking the killer. No other reasons.
    4. Keep wishing.
    5. ^^
  • ysato00
    edited April 2019

When I play a killer continuously, I get tired.

I want you to make sure that it can be done a little more comfortably.

My wish is only that freely.😣

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939

How many layers of google translate was this thread run through? Jesus christ.

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

Its not fun mocking non english speakers for speaking english poorly.

At least he tried

• ysato00
    edited April 2019

I like excited translation, so I use excited translation.

It may be strange translation.

But I believe that I want to say to be transmitted to the person playing a survivor with a killer to some degree.

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

Thank you for going through the effort to translate this in the first place