How would you make Plague better?

Options

Like her design, but her power is kinda bad and doesn’t do anything. Kinda a joke of a power tbh.

Comments

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,545
    Options

maybe have an effect beyond Broken, if the character stays x second in the broken status, and extra status is applied to them.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Few (independent) ways:

Having a continuous effect as sickness gets worse before they break (and stays when they do) EX:

Lowered repair speed, lowered movement speed, making noise that gets louder and louder, harder skill checks ect. Pick your favorite and stick it onto the power

Replace broken with Exposed and remove the fountain heal

Maybe give a noise notification when survivors cleanse making tracking that aspect easier

Increasing the rate at which survivors break

Removing the slowdown after her power

ect ect ect. Lots of stuff that can be tweaked

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Undo her nerfs, make being sick hinder you on gens by 20 seconds.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

Revert her back to her PTB self.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,406
    edited April 2019
    Options

Removing the heal on the fountains would be a start. That destroys all of her map pressure which is why she gets genrushed. There probably also needs to be an increasing penalty for just ignoring fountains and choosing to stay infected though. The broken status isn't enough incentive with how overly strong pallets still are.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    Options

Broken survivors can't interact. You have to cleanse before you can work on gens.

• ReikoMori
    ReikoMori Member Posts: 3,333
    Options

Honestly, they need to make it so when a survivor vomits they can't interact with anything in that moment. Also when you he broken status you should become exhausted if you stay sick too long.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,525
    Options

OK... Once vommed on, you get the timer to go to Broken.

Once Broken another timer starts and when you reach that, you become hindered. There is no driver to get you out of the Broken status.

Just so weak and not even bloodpoints to boot!!!

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options

Bring her from ptb.And after that notyfication when surv use fontain like some aura wher somone use it right now.Next after wash up your self in fountain you dont get insta heal.But you are not broken any more.And stop with this ding sound when plague corupt fountain.

• Larcz
    Larcz Member Posts: 531
    Options

Slow down to 110% when you charg your power when you hold your power when you start use her power.No one ask for this ######### but devs think she is too strong on ptb we cant give killers medium or at least good killer so boom nerf.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited April 2019
    Options

@MegChicken These are just some ideas I had written down for a possible rework. I know I didn't get into changing add-ons but the idea was to make playing the plague feel like playing Plague Inc in first person.

I'm sorry that the bottom picture is turned 90 degrees but I'm not quite sure how it got like that, tbh.

As a minor side note: I like to listen to this whenever I play Plague. Just gets the disease feeling to set in

On the subject of add-ons though I'd have series that affect:

• how large the radius for survivors infecting other survivors is
    • How long objects stay infected
    • Symptom modifying series (The Hemorrhaging, Exhausting, Hindering add-ons that every other ranged killer has. The ultra rare would let survivors at max disease level become broken.)
    • How long corrupt purge lasts

Overall, stuff to make the Plague's disease more unpredictable and dangerous.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options

Make her upgraded purge affect objects like vile purge. So if you vomit red on pallet , closet,window and gen. That survivor risk injuring self if interact with it. Then she can have a power that can cut off loops.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

remove the heal on fountains

• Incirion
    Incirion Member Posts: 612
    Options

This would be perfect. This is all she needs to actually be a viable killer, and it's not even that much of a buff.

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846
    Options

Corrupted Vile Purge very stolen make reached too far.

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456
    Options

Revert her unwanted nerf

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422
    Options

SHE plagues wood, makes decayed pallets slightly faster to break

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213
    Options

Revert her nerf and she'd be good.

She's not top tier but she isn't trash right now.

I disagree with you saying her power doesn't do anything.

• tehshadowman33
    tehshadowman33 Member Posts: 939
    Options

Yep. The loop is strong. I mean, she basically makes everyone have no mither, but good players can just maximize the loop time with her, and she cannot do anything about it.

Once the last gen pops, everyone just heals with fountain.

No momentum with this killer at all.

Zero incentive to use fountains before gates are powered.