If you guys want to kill legion go ahead with the changes

I can't believe what i just read. Hes going to get the heaviest nerfs i have seen so far, surpasing by far the freddy nerfs post launch changes. Is this an april fools?

• The Legion can no longer see blood pools (in addition to not seeing scratch marks) while in Feral Frenzy. Goodbye bloodhound.
  • Feral Frenzy is immediately and automatically cancelled whenever The Legion misses an attack while in frenzy. Yes because is so easy to hit with all the camera bugs he have.. for the love of god.
  • The recharge time of Feral Frenzy is increased and now requires a full power gauge to use it. Absolutly dumb.

This 3 changes will kill this killer. And all those heavy nerfs for just a 4.6m/s speed?

I definitively say ######### the 4.6 speed. I don't want it and i don't need it, as a player that know how to play legion and enjoy playing him i can say that he don't need to be faster, he have a power to run faster for god sake..

Oh, and im not even talking about the heavy nerfs of deep wound. By doing all this changes you are making him another boring killer that no one will play, like freedy.

What are you guys thinking or who give this ideas? I can agree that many people don't like playing it or facing legion. But he was a decent killer with the right perks and addons right now. Nerfing him to the ground won't give any good to the game.

Comments

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

The biggest change is this one

• The Deep Wound timer progress is no longer reduced by regular Feral Frenzy attacks. 

Legion will no longer be able to deal with looping after this, and as a M1 Killer if he gets stunned he loses all his power, you must not stop/ respect pellets

All the nerfs would be fine if this one is not in, but with this, it's overkill

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442
    edited April 2019

@Someissues

Yea absolutly that's a big nerf to his power too, along with:

• The Deep Wound timer pauses for survivors within The Killer's Terror Radius–regardless of whether they are in a chase or not. 

Hes going to get so many nerfs for just making his mov speed a bit faster that it's silly.. Like why don't they remove his power entirely if they are going to do this, right? I really hope they dont do this non sense changes.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358
    edited April 2019

Legion suppose to hit all survivor with ff and not the same dude its a change and not a nerf why you want to get hit over and over again until youre down if theres no counterplay against hes power its makes him now balance

• SujYongHoe
    SujYongHoe Member Posts: 13

@Tru3Lemon they added alot of counterplay wich is good for the survivor part but Legion cant do anything now with his power to down someone he now is alot worse then pig and wraith #balance

• Andreyu44
    Andreyu44 Member Posts: 1,527

I suggest you to test these changes out. They might be bad, but I dont think these changes will kill Legion.

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

this guy gets it ppl just read the change on legion and they panic first try the ptb when its realised then you can talk

• gantes
    gantes Member Posts: 1,611

Translating: "Legion will no longer be able to win every single chase in the match with no counterplay whatsoever and the player will need to actually use their brain during chases."

Sounds like a neat change to me.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

The only things that legion needs some tweaks, in my opinion of course, are:

1. Mending should reveal survivors aura to Nurses Calling users.
    2. Mending should be affected by mangled status effect.
    3. Deep wound timer stops while survivors are mending themselfes.
    4. Bamboozle should work on pallets.
    5. Mettle of man should get tokens from Legion's attacks while in frenzy mode, but also exposed status effect should affect also these attacks.
    6. Legion's terror radius should be reduced while outside feral frenzy mode.

1st change is a direct buff, but also it will incrase consistency in game. Borrowed time will require a buff after this change.

2nd change is another buff that will award players who will menage to hit multiple survivors

3rd change is nerf that is mandatory after 2 buffs i mentioned.

4th change is more as antilooping tool (because there is no point of spirit fury + enduring combo)

5th change is to make all perks that grants exposed status effect viable on legion, due to him having one of those perks as his killer unique perk.

6th change is to make it easier to approach the survivors.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

@LastShoe

If the devs keep going with the changes they are going to do, i agree with compensating with those buff as it is obvious that if they are going to nerf him, he will need a buff to be good in something.

A reduced terror radius is a very justified buff if deep wound would only deplete it's bar outside of legion terror radius. That will be a nice compensation.

Mending survivor auras showing with nurse calling will be also a good thing.

• HierDoctormain
    HierDoctormain Member Posts: 10

Why not try mend only healed with med-kit or other survivors, with all the nerfs.

• LastShoe

@HierDoctormain

It will make self care a mandatory, if legion knows how to play and he will hit every singly survivor, they are done, no way of countering this... just like a moonwalking legion right now, you are done.

In fact because of this, your proposal is just to make already one of the best perks even better by completely countering one killer, if you want to make a changes in this direction.

• OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

This may sound bad but wait for PTB, there may be changes, PTB is a good time for community feed back.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737

LoLOLOLoLololOlolLOOLOL!11!!!!

• HierDoctormain
    HierDoctormain Member Posts: 10

No you have too be healed by other survivors to lose deep wound, and the aura reading is for survivors to find survivors.

• LastShoe

Then we are talking about bad skill design, i already see that this wont work.