Nerf the Plague, too imba. Speed decrease should suffice.

In games where the plague gains corrupt purge, it's impossible to escape the killer once she's chasing you.

Given her 4.6 base speed, and that a survivor would already have decreased speed from the purge that has a pretty good range.

It would make sense for her to have 4.4 just like the other killer - Anna, even though the latter is a "huntress" who's supposed to hunt down preys, and is therefore supposed to be faster than someone who's walking and carrying a censer.

Comments

• ShyN3ko
    ShyN3ko Member Posts: 1,616

Instaheal = No Healing

Slow Killer = less map pressure

No Healing + less map pressure = Genrush

Funfact: She get genrushed with 4,6 base speed.

• fluffybunny
    fluffybunny Member Posts: 2,161

She gains her power form a free insta-heal for survivors. You can still stealth around her and she has a red mist when her power is active, so you'll know when to be careful. Also, it's hard to hit over pallets. If you crouch right behind one, you'll often get a chance to run away after she's done since she has to charge it up first.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

🤣 LOL

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

You have to realize that if she gets her power you don't stay out in an open area and say come get me. If you see a corrupt pool remember where it's at and stay away from it if you see or hear her coming towards it.

If you're out in the open or an area you can't break los or get behind a full los blocker you've got no one to blame but yourself at that point.

It's like facing a Billy with BBQ and standing in a wide open area like a deer in the headlights. You're going to get hit and it's your own fault.

• DingDongs
    DingDongs Member Posts: 684

Give me LOL button please

• Cali
    Cali Member Posts: 108

######### lmao. I can already imagine this guys match just with the post. I see him cleansing everytime he gets hit by a slimmer of puke before he even gets broken. High IQ post.

• kabarekabal
    kabarekabal Member Posts: 57

DBD devs would know the stats of the plague vs suvivors, in majority of games, imbalanced killer makes it too hard for average players. The game should be catered to them, not the minority of survivor-friends who use mics and can coordinate the game efficiently, which is how survivors are supposed to be, whereas a lone killer doesn't need coordination with other players in order to increase odds of winning, thus every single one player playing as killer already at a huge advantage.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

It's not that hard to avoid her vomit, and you can always not use a fountain and make her weaker.