The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

To my Fellow Killer Mains...

Comments

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

uh huh. Sorry nice try, but I'am getting derailed by survivor mains desperately trying to keep people from sharing that the legion nerfs are bullshit. Like to the point where they had BETTER go and fix all the teaser stuff for the Chapter DLC so people don't get the wrong idea.

Maybe add a note that says:

"Due to survivors being unable to handle a killer that has SOME of there advantages, he has been nerfed into the ground."

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824

Cool, so we go from no real counter play if played a particular way, to completely useless with no reason to play whatsoever. Pretty good job so far.

• Vortexas
    edited April 2019

I love survivors keep claiming that "EVEN LEGION MAINS SEZ NERF PLZ!". Uh huh. And Survivors wanted the pallet reduction too, and infinites removed.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@Vortexas I saw the people who play both sides say he is fun to play but not to versus. Also I said most legion mains I talked to said he had no counter play.

• GrootDude

How heavily biased you’re shows with the way you react to my comments.

• Vortexas

Just because all survivors are is different skins of Generic Man doesn't mean killers are.

Killers actually have to be learned, skill from one killer doesn't transfer to another, except only in the barest of ways. Try playing killer sometime, I know...I know...you know how you and your friends treat them, and you don't want to endure it. Try it.

• GrootDude

Try again. I’m a rank 8 killer. You still have to learn how to play survivor, I know this is hard for you, btw I’m usually a solo survivor and when I play with friends we usually don’t try very hard and just mainly joke with each other.

• DKOuToFConTRoL
    DKOuToFConTRoL Member Posts: 59

Never saw that video. I did not know how bad it could be. Thanks for sharing.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem

Starting my purge of Legion stuff now. Sadly I ran out of FMT while farming for the Deranged Pursuit achievement. But I do have 25 moris!

I’m going to run Ruin and BBQ. Just to be annoying, I’m going to throw on Franklins and NOED 😆

• Ttwylerr
    Ttwylerr Member Posts: 106

I'm so glad farmer is getting around in the community. He's a great commentator for dbd.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem

Game 1: Backwater Swamp.

they get one gen done, everyone gets hooked once. Two stay for their mori, one DCs during it, her SWF buddy DCs right after.

Im running Cold Dirt and Joeys Mix tape. Do these affect how long Legion is stunned when FF ends? I thought it would just make it charge faster. There’s almost no stun, you hit them twice in FF and its almost a free down!

Loading up game two now... yuck Haddonfield. Here comes the single digit frame rates!

• Phi
    Phi Member Posts: 8

How long until people realize that these changes are to get him into a better position to fix over time rather than a hail mary shot of balance all at once?

• Well_Placed_HexTotem

Maybe Legion mains understand this perfectly fine but they also know it takes BHVR ages to do anything?

When was Freddy nerfed? And hes still a piece of trash? How long have all the M1 killers struggled in this meta? How long did something as simple as hiding killer perks take?

Ugh, game three and a Haddonfield offering.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem

Game loves pooping on Legion as much as devs do. Five games, three were Haddonfield.

Worst I did with this setup was 3k twice. Once they got all gens done and one escaped by door. Downed the last one with NOED and mori’d her as she looked for hatch. Another they died and hatch spawned and last one got it.

Even got a 4 stack and mori’d them all. Ash couldn’t find hatch 😆

This cooldown combo is amazing. Survivors don’t expect you to be out of your stun that quick, lead to all kinds of mistakes.

• SunderMun
    SunderMun Member Posts: 2,789

You made the right choice there; no point dealing with those children.

• Fres0c0
    Fres0c0 Member Posts: 115

So are we talking to killer main or legion main because there is a reason why everyone hates facing legion he was broken he could exploit survivors he had the least amount of counter play then any other killer that the killer itself was more toxic than a face camping noed hag

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

Don't worry man, when you actually hit a target you're also getting punished.

MoM said hi!

• Free_Hugs
    Free_Hugs Member Posts: 304

I must say, I am burning my mixtapes, but it's not to be spiteful. They're just going to bottom out in value and may as well use them while I got them.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I'm going to laugh so hard when the change goes live and people find out they've been wasting addons for nothing.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,693

The FMT rework literally makes it worthless outside of ANC/Insidious meme builds.

• DraxColdheart
    DraxColdheart Member Posts: 24

burning all the FMT's and stab wounds study's the changes will make them worthless

• powerbats

You can't truly say that without 1st seeing what the actual changes are once the PTB goes live and then what are the final numbers going to be.

That's like seeing a car on the dealers lot and then seeing a newer model with some cosmetic changes and saying the newer one is crap. You haven't even given it a test drive yet and are making a wild arse assumption about it's quality.

• GrootDude

@Trikset marry me.

@powerbats I don’t have any to waste. :D

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

Umm so how did he make someone dc?

are people using mobile ion cannon with this game?

• WheatThinO
    WheatThinO Member Posts: 62

I main the spirit and I'm really good with her. I always aim to have the most amount of fun by making sure that the survivors never have any fun. I run good perks and good addons and either run a mori, a bloody party streamer so that I can tease them with a good time and then deliver a horrible game, or a map offering to either Lery's Memorial or The Game (cause those are my fav maps idk what anyone else says)

• GenSim12345
    GenSim12345 Member Posts: 182

Because survivors hate the Mixtape/Dirt combo, its not fun for them because how easy Legion can score kills and it rages them out so hard they dc on the spot. Its an OP combo without any counter play if the legion decides to just spam the frenzy on you.

• PiiFree
    PiiFree Member Posts: 1,154

@GenSim12345

You do realize that scoring kills is the Killers objective?

If we use your logic, looping and gen rushing would justify a disconnect on the Killers side because it's an OP combo that's not fun to deal with and it has no counterplay.

What now? Nerf looping and gen rush aswell?

• Well_Placed_HexTotem

woah woah @PiiFree, dont be using logic here

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

The reason why so many legions and killers main are hating these changes is because devs take away the fun from the legion. When you play legion you love they power but with the PTB you can only use your power one-time perk health survivor and maybe win the chase after 1 min. I know legion is not fun to play versus but killer needs fun too. Now i don't agree with this post ( i know do a similar post in the past ) but i understand that. The biggest problem is the Devs itself. You see the devs want to keep survivors happy because they bring the more money by the fell to see the if 120 survivors stop playing then 30 killers can't play the game but if 120 killers stop play the game then 480 survivors can't play the game.

• powerbats

You're joking right, because when he 1st came out and killers played him the way he was meant to be both sides had good games. But as usual some found the exploit and it mushroomed from there.

Also the truth is most reasonable killer mains and Legion players wanted a rework to happen and the only ones against it are the abusers. That and ones that don't want to play him how he's meant to be played.

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

If they keep legion fun no one will have a proplem but devs go 180 can make they unfunny ("new legion") for the killers.

• PiiFree

@powerbats

Your counter to gen rush: pressure gens

Your counter to looping: don't get looped / chase someone else

My counter to camping: don't get caught

My counter to tunneling: don't get seen

How to counter Legion? don't get seen

Legion needed a rework but a rework doesn't mean the total gutting of a Killer, I hope you realize that?

• powerbats

Bahahahahaaha don't get seen, let's see Whispers, Frenzy seeing heartbeat, map wide terror radius in frenzy. Yeah that's great troll logic you've got there, when even hiding in a locker he can see your heartbeat.

I hope you realize how foolish that sounded and also how foolish your claims he's being gutted is. He hasn't been tested yet, he's being changed to be how he was meant to be not how most of you liked to exploit him.

When you make a bogus claim over something not even tested you can't be taken seriously. Oh and remember when the exhaustion and healing nerf we're being discussed, all you entitled whiny killer mains say wait and see.

You all said it hasn't even been on the ptb yet so don't prejudge it, test it out and lo and behold you're being hypocritical as usual.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem

Why would we need to wait for a PTB to see how a weak M1 killer with no substantial power in a chase will play? A killer that won’t be any fun unless you rely on add-ons? We already have Wraith, Trapper, Doctor, Bubba, etc for that.

What they could have done is made Legion harder to exploit but left his power as something worth using and something that made Legion unique. Instead it’s a weak time waster for survivors made even weaker by upcoming mend buffs and Legion has no means whatsoever to help in a chase.

We really need a PTB to see how that’s gonna work out? 😆😆😆

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

I dont know if youre trolling baiting or are you serious but man survivors werent the only wanted the change also killers hes cancer and he dosent have no counterplay and now in the ptb have a counter you just want ez games all the time

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

I know I am a bit late but damn the bias on page 3 was strong with OP

• PiiFree

@powerbats

I used these "arguments" to demonstrate you how ridiculous Survivors talk about "counters to loopers / gen rushers" and congratulations, you successfully proved my point without even noticing it. Thanks for that!

A totally unrelated and quite OT sidenote:

Today is a very special day for me as I finally managed to use someones lack of intelligence against themselves to prove my point. I'll throw a party in roughly 5 hours, all booze on me. Hit me up via DM if you wanna join.

• No_Cluie_Louis
    No_Cluie_Louis Member Posts: 1,093

Well you are clearly not good pal, as there are fun ways to play, and boring ways to play. 'Us' is a very small group of killer mains who think being toxic and not even getting many kills from it is skill, when in reality the strats you people use requires skill. You my friend, are not one of us.

• No_Cluie_Louis

Why do you assume everyone plays survivor. I have over 1000 hours on the game and play both roels, but more killer. Legion has no counter play from whatever position you stand, stop complaining about a very needed change

• No_Cluie_Louis

Literally no one cares and no one is proud. Congratulations for making this game slightly worse than it worse before if that's what you want

• GenSim12345
    GenSim12345 Member Posts: 182

Oh look. Its the basic ######### arguement.

Yes, i do know scoring kills is the objective. But that doesn't change fact that Franks mixtape is a op addon plain and simple.

Franks mix tape has no counterplay to it pre-nerf. Gen rushing and Looping does have counterplay to them. Franks has none because you can just tunnel 1 survivor with frenzy.

If they didnt have counterplay then pratically nobody would be playing killer if meant they had to deal with the stress of gen-rush and looping. But hey, dont let facts and logic destroy your trolling to killer that mains legion :P

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

Doctor counters looping easily, with shock treatment. You can't vault or use pallets if you're screaming. Leatherface is only weak against the most experienced players. The rest of them who get caught without a pallet go down easy. All he has to do use use chainsaw, run a bit faster, and they can't get away unless he hits a wall, which isn't too often. These killers aren't very weak, there are just survivors who have been looping and learning for a long time.