Balance to make the game what it should be about: the horror/thrill

I remember when first seeing the trailers, and then playing the game, I'd be anxious, and actually feel the game, feel the fear, and be in anticipation.

Later it wore off, and I was able to be comfortable with toying around with killers.

In most videos you see on yt, pro players aren't actually scared to play the game, and don't take it seriously, they just see it as a "fun" game, laugh at moments. This is wrong. I believe this game needs to be in horror genre, not "comedy", or a combination of.

Killers need to be afraid of, and it should resemble real life situation as much as possible.

Simple ways to achieve that:

1. Only 2 people can work on gens.
  2. Write a script to prevent people looping around killers, you shouldn't be so blatantly disregard the horror part, it ain't no amusement park. No, I'm not proposing reducing time for vault/pallet breaking. But some way to prevent/make looping more futile. Also, remove the 360 thing. You can still do 360 but without this jerk motion, which is totally unrealistic.

The problem isn't that killers can't hook a survivor once in a chase, but the fact that people are gen rushing, and there's no time to hunt/scare survivors. Game's too fast.

Hex ruin should have a time period for which it works, otherwise it's unfair to new/average players who play in lobbies and each one is mostly for himself. All it does is ruin the game, since killer kills everyone before even at least 2 gens get repaired.

Also, movement speed needs to be slower for everyone, it's a bit too fast. Just reduce it by 0.2.

Comments