The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Some solution ideas for long existing problems.

Hallo everyone!

First off: I am not trying to insult anyone with any of my recommendations or to question the ability of the devs or anyone else. I‘m just an experienced player and I have some ideas to ‚solve‘ some problems the game has. I love the game and how it is designed!

I just want to share what’s on my mind without talking anyone how to do this jobs... 

So to hex totems: how about the totem only lits up as soon it gets ‚activated‘? So if you hit the first ruin skillcheck, just then you are able to see the hex totem, otherwise it is dull. Same with Devour Hope. Just when you have the quick burst after hooking someone it steps it action and you are able to see it lit up. Ofc you can just to make sure, cleanse every totem on the map to prevent a surprise hex. But that takes a lot of time, which is needed to prevent gen rush! If you cleanse a hex totem without being informed about it, it is going to lit up the last second before you destroy it and the ‚burst‘ sound appears. 

Insta heals: how about the pink insta heal is actually healing one health state and the purple one is ‚healing‘ your exhaustion effect. Because I think personally, even if I am a survivor main, that two health states insta heals is a bit op and grants you a victory for nothing...

Green key: I think the most hated Item in the game and maybe the most useless if you find it in a chest without any addons. How about it can not open the hatch but help you open the exit faster?! (Maybe 50% or just open immediately?!) That would actually be great with the new endgame collapse, don’t you think?! So the last survivor actually has a chance to escape. 

Facecamping: the bar of the hooked Person just does not go Down/goes down slower, as long the killer is in the terror radius. Ofc swf groups could abuse that, but as counter: if another survivor stays close aswell to grant his mate some more time being hooked, he loses points so you don’t just stay close without having the intention to actually safe. And as soon the killer camps with insidious, kindred comes in, no matter if the hooked person is running it or not as a counter to that. If it’s a leatherface you don’t have a chance anyways to save your mates, but at least you know: it’s a waste of time to even try, just stay at the gen. And every totem on the map gets shown aswell as a addition to kindred.

That’s really stupid but: flashlight klickling and t-bagging hurts ur exhaustion?! 

I have many other ideas but I don’t want to spam. I just love this game and am grateful for everyone sitting behind it and that’s just my part of giving something back and sharing my mind with you guys. I don’t mean to scam anyone, just thought about that as a nice gesture. 

Have a great day everyone!! Thank you for everything, thank you for an amazing game.