Question about Amanda

Options
RainyAnjel
RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

With the new nerfs and the EGC, is paying for the saw chapter a good idea? I think I would buy it anyway, I just want consideration and maybe a few tips if you can. Ty <3 happy hunting

Comments

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

@RainyAnjel It's up to you. She's a bit weaker than most killers now. But she's decent.

• letuce
    letuce Member Posts: 89
    Options

Make sure you understand how her abilities work, and maybe watch an unbiased person play her first to see if she'd be fun for you.

Her changes arent affecting how she plays up until that last gen pop. The point of the end game collapse is to flush out the survivors of the game, not a thing for killers to catch up from their game. So if she seems fun to you, get her.

Note: if you don't care for detective trap, then just buy her instead of the saw dlc.

( Pig is my 2nd main )

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options

If buy it then buy it for power. Cause new pig is not amanda young. Its like buying current freddy. Gonna get a ######### immersive version of killer. If they weren't changing pig i would say its best dlc. I would be suggesting this dlc if pig had no changes. She is a follow the rules pig and its not liked among pig mains. I feel more jigsaw fans are heartbroken. So as long as not saw fan you should buy the dlc.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

Even with the upcoming Pig nerf, she'll still probably be my favorite Killer to play. I'd say if you don't mind playing as an admittedly weak Killer and yearn for the thrill of built-in instakills (even if you won't get trap kills often at all since they're designed to be a stalling tactic first and a killing tool distant second), I say go for it.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354
    Options

Shes got good perks and shes fun to play. Just don't expect to do well and you'll enjoy yourself.

• RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65
    Options

@FayeZahara Im a saw fan so that hurts me :(

@TAG I love playing weak killers. I dont like the in between killers though.... Nurse, Spirit, and Huntress are my mains atm so I like being stupid lol

Thanks all!

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Options

Yes it hurts immensly really was stoked to hear immersive freddy is coming. But im less stoked about game with current pig. I'm now worried for leatherface and myers that they will get original killer treatment. Also starting to believe less that devs are making an immersive freddy. That is my dream but it will probally be out of touch interpretation of killer like current freddy.