The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pallet looping

Comments

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited May 2018

You’ve clearly never heard of the saying “it’s a blessing in disguise” before and are instead focused on how pissed looping makes you. If people actually read what I said they’ll realize how things like this has helped other games but people just read what they want to read I guess.

Heh, too be fair completely, I'd have too say you've never heard of " I trolled that post reply", seems it was taken seriously which is not what was intended. My bad on that.

In reality, i very much agree, that perhaps it could be a blessing in disguise, or a warning of what more is yet to come , I mean, we should not forget that these devs decided at one time to sneak in a patch that made flashlights and pallets require 0 skill to win with during the killers pick up animation.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@AlexAnarchy said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Setsune said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Setsune said:

@Shadoureon said:

@Setsune said:
    People that say that pallet looping is "ok" don't play Killer often.
    I just did 4 games in a row vs SWF 1 loops me all day the others rush gens, my eyes are bleeding.

I agree with most things said above, there has to be a change.

Looping isnt fun but as a survivor you want to live and that means not getting hit. So ofcourse people would tend to looping if that is what it takes to survive. Why purposely lower your chances of survival?

And face camping and tunnel vision increases your chance of killing. Why does the community hate it? Because its a cheap way of winning, abusing of what is somewhat mechanically "broken".

In theory what you said is right but in game its a different story.

Reach rank 1 Killer and play vs SWF, i promise you, your opinion will change. Its not about survival its abusing a mechanic that makes most killers a living joke, apart from Nurse and Huntress.

Except face camping isn’t the only option...you could also search for kills. Thing with survivor chases is, if the killer is competent, or a anti stealth killer; YOU WILL NOT LOSE HIM. You can easily get kills without camping.

And pallet looping isn't the only option aswell. Buddy, the killer IS supposed to get you eventually or else this game wouldn't make sense, that is why there are 4 survivors and multiple chances to be saved.

Either we aren't playing the same game or you never faced rank 1 survivors.

Never said it was the only option.

Killer should not have 100% chance to catch you if they are of equal skill, they should only catch you easily if they are better, otherwise it should be 50/50.

As it stands, survivors can waste too much time, but shouldn’t be able to. But they have to little chances to escape with bloodlust, no LOS breakers and all, and they need more of those.

All in all, survivors needs more chances to escape a chase, but much less ability to waste time.

Also,I main doctor at rank 1, my opinion hasn’t changed, and never will. You seem to think I said pallet looping is a good thing, it isn’t. It’s just currently optimal, and breaking chase is near impossible.

Having a differential on 1 stillallows the other to be used 1/0. However, using a inferior tactic that’s also near impossible due to no in game support in map structure, that only supports looping, it’s a differential of 2, so 1/-1.

I’d still try to break chase even if it was worse than loops, problem is I literally can’t.

Why is it that survivor mains have this belief they should always be equally as strong as the killer when there are 4 of them and 1 killer?

Not what I meant at all. I’m saying it should be very difficult to escape the killer, but not impossible. To put it simply, I’ve played in rank 1 killer many times, I’ve lost 2 survivors in all my time after I was experienced. That is a huge problem. I shouldn’t be impossible to escape, but I almost am.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@AlexAnarchy said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Setsune said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Setsune said:

@Shadoureon said:

@Setsune said:
    I just did 4 games in a row vs SWF 1 loops me all day the others rush gens, my eyes are bleeding.

I agree with most things said above, there has to be a change.

Looping isnt fun but as a survivor you want to live and that means not getting hit. So ofcourse people would tend to looping if that is what it takes to survive. Why purposely lower your chances of survival?

And face camping and tunnel vision increases your chance of killing. Why does the community hate it? Because its a cheap way of winning, abusing of what is somewhat mechanically "broken".

In theory what you said is right but in game its a different story.

Reach rank 1 Killer and play vs SWF, i promise you, your opinion will change. Its not about survival its abusing a mechanic that makes most killers a living joke, apart from Nurse and Huntress.

Except face camping isn’t the only option...you could also search for kills. Thing with survivor chases is, if the killer is competent, or a anti stealth killer; YOU WILL NOT LOSE HIM. You can easily get kills without camping.

And pallet looping isn't the only option aswell. Buddy, the killer IS supposed to get you eventually or else this game wouldn't make sense, that is why there are 4 survivors and multiple chances to be saved.

Either we aren't playing the same game or you never faced rank 1 survivors.

Never said it was the only option.

Killer should not have 100% chance to catch you if they are of equal skill, they should only catch you easily if they are better, otherwise it should be 50/50.

As it stands, survivors can waste too much time, but shouldn’t be able to. But they have to little chances to escape with bloodlust, no LOS breakers and all, and they need more of those.

All in all, survivors needs more chances to escape a chase, but much less ability to waste time.

Also,I main doctor at rank 1, my opinion hasn’t changed, and never will. You seem to think I said pallet looping is a good thing, it isn’t. It’s just currently optimal, and breaking chase is near impossible.

Having a differential on 1 stillallows the other to be used 1/0. However, using a inferior tactic that’s also near impossible due to no in game support in map structure, that only supports looping, it’s a differential of 2, so 1/-1.

I’d still try to break chase even if it was worse than loops, problem is I literally can’t.

Why is it that survivor mains have this belief they should always be equally as strong as the killer when there are 4 of them and 1 killer?

Also, you have my upvote for saying something totally valid, and not going at my throat because you don like what I say. Cheers :)

• Nanis
    Nanis Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2018
    Killers like to use the excuse a lot that they face camp solely because survivors pallet loop... well guess what, once pallets are fixed, killers are STILL gonna camp. Killers are still gonna tunnel. Killers are still gonna slug games.
    Because its a cheap way to kill just as looping is a cheap way to survive. Nothing is going to change in that regard
  • Setsune
    Setsune Member Posts: 71

I stopped replying because this isn't productive, we are just forcing opinions on each other.
    Even tho it blows my mind that some people defend pallet looping.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@Setsune said:
    I stopped replying because this isn't productive, we are just forcing opinions on each other.

People say that, but how else are you going to beat killers like the Nightmare?

Pallet looping sucks because its the most effective and optimal option. However people are forgetting that it always existed in this game, it was just harder to pull off before. It should still be option but it shouldn't be an automatic win.

• AlexAnarchy

@Nanis said:
    Killers like to use the excuse a lot that they face camp solely because survivors pallet loop... well guess what, once pallets are fixed, killers are STILL gonna camp. Killers are still gonna tunnel. Killers are still gonna slug games.
    Because its a cheap way to kill just as looping is a cheap way to survive. Nothing is going to change in that regard

quite a difference between facecamping and camping first of all if you don't know that camping was always intended for killers to have, watch dev diary 3 so you make yourself not look so silly on the forums by claiming it as something bad for them to do : P

• AlexAnarchy

@Mc_Harty said:

@Setsune said:

Pallet looping sucks because its the most effective and optimal option. However people are forgetting that it always existed in this game, it was just harder to pull off before. It should still be option but it shouldn't be an automatic win.

Yeah, it so existed all that time that it was never a problem until the patch 1.4 era when it was created : P

• Nanis
    Nanis Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2018

@AlexAnarchy said:

@Nanis said:

quite a difference between facecamping and camping first of all if you don't know that camping was always intended for killers to have, watch dev diary 3 so you make yourself not look so silly on the forums by claiming it as something bad for them to do : P

You really don't know how to read some of these posts correctly...I've been playing since June 2016. I'm aware that camping is a legit strat for killers. I never said it was bad. I SAID
    @Nanis said:
    Killers like to use the excuse a lot that they face camp solely because survivors pallet loop

Not that it was bad.

and yes I'm aware camping and face camping are two different things. My era it was soley face camping so I'm used to that terminology, my bad. Camping in general is what I meant to say

• AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

@Nanis said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

@Nanis said:

You really don't know how to read some of these posts correctly...I've been playing since June 2016. I'm aware that camping is a legit strat for killers. I never said it was bad. I SAID
    @Nanis said:
    Killers like to use the excuse a lot that they face camp solely because survivors pallet loop

Not that it was bad.

It still really does'nt matter, killers camped even before pallet looping so how or why would it be any different after?

• TheButcher12
    TheButcher12 Member Posts: 19
    edited May 2018

I saw your discussion and i agree.

A map with no pallet is not fun, but so are maps with plenty or too much pallets is no fun either. There is stealth, but the stealth is not so good as "Pallet Looping". Currently Pallet Looping is the strongest but mindless option. Other option, stealth, Is generally weak because plenty of perks counter stealth and anti-stealth killers like The nightmare and The Doctor counter stealth as well.

This is a simple fix however, Just reduce the Number of pallets, make Stealth more viable, and properly Nerf the doctor if he grows too powerful with the number of pallets removed and stealth more viable. Maybe the Anti-stealth perks as well.

EDIT: but Before then, You HAD to pallet loop and waste killer time, Rushing the Generators, and stay alive. Stealth wasn't a good option and when you caught in the chase, you cant get out of the chase.

• AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

: P

• Mc_Harty

@AlexAnarchy said:

@Mc_Harty said:

@Setsune said:

Yeah, it so existed all that time that it was never a problem until the patch 1.4 era when it was created : P

Lol, it did exist.

Just because it wasn't as meta as it is now doesn't mean it didn't exist back then. Why else would the killers run Brutal Strength before the buff in base pallet breaking speed?

• AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

Lol, it did exist.

Just because it wasn't as meta as it is now doesn't mean it didn't exist back then. Why else would the killers run Brutal Strength before the buff in base pallet breaking speed?

Never saw it once before patch 1.4. era so either I was lucky or someones pants are on fire.

• Mc_Harty

@AlexAnarchy said:

Lol, it did exist.

Never saw it once before patch 1.4. era so either I was lucky or someones pants are on fire.

I didn't experience it therefore you're lying

Lets just ignore Blood Lodge back then lol.

• Setsune
    edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

@Mc_Harty said:

@Setsune said:

Lol, it did exist.

Yes, pallet looping always existed.

Why is it meta now?
    Is it easier to run around in circles like a monkey or try 360s, jump a window and then blind, use sprint burst and then urban evasion to stealth away, knowing the map so u can run a few pallets and gain time?

Pallet looping is just the easy way out, anyone can do it and it doesn't require any effort or skill, and thats why the majority that doesn't even try to use other methods or perk combinations abuse it.

You mentioned The Nightmare before, easely one of the worst killers in DBD at the moment.
    You want to know how to counter him without looping like a monkey? rush gens, freddy requires a lot of time to setup.

• Michael_Myers
    Michael_Myers Member Posts: 104

Looping is something I don't do, nor will I ever do. I find it more fun to try and break line of sight and evade the killer. Takes more skill... although I rarely succeed cause I'm a potato at survivor lol. That being said, I completely 100% support looping if the killer is a hardcore camper and I completely support a killer camping if the survivor is a hardcore looper. Just depends on who initiates first. Just wish we could have a bad sport lobby like GTA does where shtheads get matched against shtheads xD

• Mc_Harty
    edited May 2018

@Setsune said:

Why is it meta?
    Is it easier to run around in circles like a monkey or try 360s, jump a window and then blind, use sprint burst and then urban evasion to stealth away, knowing the map so u can run a few pallets and gain time?

Pallet looping is just the easy way out, anyone can do it and it doesn't require any effort or skill, and thats why the majority that doesn't even try to use other methods or perk combinations abuse it.

You mentioned The Nightmare before, easely one of the worst killers in DBD at the moment.
    You want to know how to counter him without looping like a monkey? rush gens, freddy requires a lot of time to setup.

Which is why looping shouldn't be an automatic win.

You said the Nightmare takes a lot of time to setup. You're forgetting though matches against the Nightmare are naturally longer thanks to his power (not including perks).

I'm also aware the Nightmare is easily the worst killer in DBD. But this is a killer you cannot juke, since he'll always go back to chasing you, a killer you cannot successfully stealth since he's invisible when he doesn't find you at first and then is fully aware of you position once he does.

Survivors are forced to play in a particular style against him (kinda like the Nurse). You have to loop him to buy time for your team so they can rush generators.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited May 2018
    Setsune said:

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

@Mc_Harty said:

@Setsune said:

Lol, it did exist.

Why is it meta now?

What do you mean when you say it takes no skill because to me not many things is this game take skill, it most things just take good awareness. Is that what you mean when you say skill? 
  • Setsune

@Mc_Harty said:

@Setsune said:

Why is it meta?

You said the Nightmare takes a lot of time to setup. You're forgetting though matches against the Nightmare are naturally longer thanks to his power (not including perks).

I'm also aware the Nightmare is easily the worst killer in DBD. But this is a killer you cannot juke, since he'll always go back to chasing you, a killer you cannot successfully stealth since he's invisible when he doesn't find you at first and then is fully aware of you position once he does.

Survivors are forced to play in a particular style against him (kinda like the Nurse). You have to loop him to buy time for your team so they can rush generators.

Nobody said looping was an automatic win, at least i didn't.

I agree with most things you said untill the looping part. You don't have to loop, just do any of the alternatives i said above and you should be fine.
    If you're in a Nightmare, find a team member or just fail a skill check, its that simple and BOOM freddy has to do everything all over again just to grab someone.

• Mc_Harty

@Setsune said:

I agree with most things you said untill the looping part. You don't have to loop, just do any of the alternatives i said above and you should be fine.
    If you're in a Nightmare, find a team member or just fail a skill check, its that simple and BOOM freddy has to do everything all over again just to grab someone.

You can't afford to find other members if you're being chased by Freddy. You have to keep away from them so they can rush the generators without being slow downed by Freddy

You can't fail a skill-check if your being chased being chased by Freddy if you don't have Self-Care. If you do, fair enough, however looping is much more efficient against him then relying on RNG.

The only other alternative you've listed to counter Freddy is to rush the generators. Survivors can't rush the generators if the team can't distract the Nightmare long enough for them to complete the generators.

• Setsune

@Mc_Harty said:

@Setsune said:

You can't afford to find other members if you're being chased by Freddy. You have to keep away from them so they can rush the generators without being slow downed by Freddy

You can't fail a skill-check if your being chased being chased by Freddy if you don't have Self-Care. If you do, fair enough, however looping is much more efficient against him then relying on RNG.

The only other alternative you've listed to counter Freddy is to rush the generators. Survivors can't rush the generators if the team can't distract the Nightmare long enough for them to complete the generators.

Everything in there is debatable, and so is what i said.
    I agree with you that the gameplay needs to change depending on the killer but i also stand by what i said, pallet looping isn't the answer, there are other alternatives. :)

Pallet looping is effective vs Killers? Yes! Is it fair for the killer? No.
    Face camping/tunneling is effective vs Survivors? Yes! Is it fair for the survivors? No.

There is something called respect, not abusing things that might ruin the fun for others, just like in some games u don't drink potions in duels. Hard to explain, but i think you get the message.

I refuse doing pallet loops, using DS, face camping and tunnening, but its my way of playing i respect yours.

• Mc_Harty
    edited May 2018

@Setsune said:
    Everything in there is debatable, and so is what i said.
    I agree with you that the gameplay needs to change depending on the killer but i also stand by what i said, pallet looping isn't the answer, there are other alternatives. :)

Pallet looping is effective vs Killers? Yes! Is it fair for the killer? No.
    Face camping/tunneling is effective vs Survivors? Yes! Is it fair for the survivors? No.

There is something called respecting others and not abusing things that might ruin the fun for others, just like in some games u don't drink potions in duels. Hard to explain, but i think you get the message.

I refuse doing pallet loops, using DS, face camping and tunnening, but its my way of playing i respect yours.

Fair enough.

For the record I think pallet looping is incredibly unfair for most killers but sometimes the survivors have no choice. I would like to see changes to it and thankfully we are getting those changes soon.

• lastloadout
    lastloadout Member Posts: 23

I'd honestly be fine with pallet looping if the pallet vacuums didn't exist

Pallet vacuum makes pallets extremely safe, and it's just unfair when the survivor teleports on the other side of the pallet when you would've hit them otherwise.

I'm glad it's getting fixed, and when it does, pallet looping might be more bearable.

• AlexAnarchy

@Mc_Harty said:

@Setsune said:

Why is it meta?

You can stealth freddy just as easily as you can wraith while he is invisble, It just requires paying attention to a lullaby and your surroundings. I done it, My friends done it, why so much lack of skill in stealth for survivors lately?
    Oh..right...They have more skill making up excuses to not play stealth than actually trying to get good with it.

Not pointing out anyone here, just this seems to be the normal.

• AlexAnarchy

@lastloadout said:
    I'd honestly be fine with pallet looping if the pallet vacuums didn't exist

Pallet vacuum makes pallets extremely safe, and it's just unfair when the survivor teleports on the other side of the pallet when you would've hit them otherwise.

I'm glad it's getting fixed, and when it does, pallet looping might be more bearable.

Agreed, I am anticipating the fix.

• ThePloopz

@Mc_Harty said:

@Setsune said:

Why is it meta?

You can stealth freddy just as easily as you can wraith while he is invisble, It just requires paying attention to a lullaby and your surroundings. I done it, My friends done it, why so much lack of skill in stealth for survivors lately?
    Oh..right...They have more skill making up excuses to not play stealth than actually trying to get good with it.

Your first sentence doesn’t make sense. The wraith does not go invisible. Freddy is the only killer that is invisible (until you’re asleep of course) and it’s easier to stealth a killer you can see compared to one you cannot see. So no it’s not just as easy, can it be done of course it can but not as easily.

Btw are you and your friends going pro? I’m curious because according to you you guys are just so skilled compared to the rest of us noobs and are just able steath every killer you face. So lmk what team is signing you guys please I’d love to watch god tier survivors who never loop and probably don’t even need pallets because they’re just that good. Heck you guys probably have never even died y’all are that amazing.
  • Mc_Harty

@AlexAnarchy said:

The Lullaby just tells me he's nearby not where he is. Quit your ######### sir.

In most cases when you seen the environment affected by Freddy you're immediately tagged by him. What then genius? You can't stealth in the dream world.

Next you're going to tell me looping a Nurse is viable because you can stop her blinking with a pallet.

• ThePloopz
    Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

In most cases when you seen the environment affected by Freddy you're immediately tagged by him. What then genius? You can't stealth in the dream world.

Next you're going to tell me looping a Nurse is viable because you can stop her blinking with a pallet.

Nah him and friends are all mlg pro players man. We’re just noobs in comparison. They can stealth any killer, never need to loop and probably don’t even need pallets. What gods
  • AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

Alright you go ahead and keep calling out my ######### sir , while I do just fine stealthing freddy and you continue to not be able to do so : P
    And yeah, I can admit, you ca'nt stealth him in the dream world DUUURRRRRR...Your'e supposed to get out of that as fast as you can : P
    Maybe that's where your issue is if your actually being dumb enough to try stealthing in the dream world.

• AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

Your first sentence doesn’t make sense. The wraith does not go invisible. Freddy is the only killer that is invisible (until you’re asleep of course) and it’s easier to stealth a killer you can see compared to one you cannot see. So no it’s not just as easy, can it be done of course it can but not as easily.

Btw are you and your friends going pro? I’m curious because according to you you guys are just so skilled compared to the rest of us noobs and are just able steath every killer you face. So lmk what team is signing you guys please I’d love to watch god tier survivors who never loop and probably don’t even need pallets because they’re just that good. Heck you guys probably have never even died y’all are that amazing.

When you got no way to prove me wrong but I can give you a hint right here of how to stealth doctor for example since he's the usual excuse not too try....let him chase someone and get madness 1 while he is distracted, then it's easy from that point, just use lockers when your getting too close too tier 2 or 3 if you get that far.

Wanna stealth freddy just fine? Using the eyes and ears the lord blessed you with helps just fine.

Wraith? Kinda obvious cuz he has some mighty loud growling.

You can doubt me and any other player who can actually stealth with skill but your gonna be the ones who keep on having trouble doing it and making excuses not too, Not me and not them either : P

• Mc_Harty

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Alright you go ahead and keep calling out my ######### sir , while I do just fine stealthing freddy and you continue to not be able to do so : P
    And yeah, I can admit, you ca'nt stealth him in the dream world DUUURRRRRR...Your'e supposed to get out of that as fast as you can : P
    Maybe that's where your issue is if your actually being dumb enough to try stealthing in the dream world.

Lol I main Freddy. I'm not the delusional one demanding that survivors cater to a play style so I can play well.

• AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

Lol I main Freddy. I'm not the delusional one demanding that survivors cater to a play style so I can play well.

Hey awesome! I used to main freddy before too, even p3 lvl 50ed him but then I found a love for pig and clown now, ca'nt decide on which one too main : (

Also depends on if clown gets nerfed or buffed during ptb.

But yeah, poor freddy has'nt realized that all he needs to do too escape the dream world is fail a skillcheck...too bad killers ca'nt do skillchecks right?

• ThePloopz

When you got no way to prove me wrong but I can give you a hint right here of how to stealth doctor for example since he's the usual excuse not too try....let him chase someone and get madness 1 while he is distracted, then it's easy from that point, just use lockers when your getting too close too tier 2 or 3 if you get that far.

Wanna stealth freddy just fine? Using the eyes and ears the lord blessed you with helps just fine.

You can doubt me and any other player who can actually stealth with skill but your gonna be the ones who keep on having trouble doing it and making excuses not too, Not me and not them either : P

I honestly think you just refuse to read at this point so whatever you say MLG just lmk when your first tournament is happening please I can’t wait to see god tier survivors who don’t need pallets and never die. 
  • Mc_Harty

@AlexAnarchy said:
    But yeah, poor freddy has'nt realized that all he needs to do too escape the dream world is fail a skillcheck...too bad killers ca'nt do skillchecks right?

Because it's not like whenever someone fails a skillcheck I know about it and put them immediately back to sleep. Quit your ######### sir.

Pallet looping is staying in the game unless the developers dramatically rework killers like Freddy.

• ThePloopz
    edited May 2018
    Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

Because it's not like whenever someone fails a skillcheck I know about it and put them immediately back to sleep. Quit your ######### sir.

Pallet looping is staying in the game unless the developers dramatically rework killers like Freddy.

You’re suffering this man’s nonsense as well? I know your pain my man
  • AlexAnarchy

@ThePloopz said:
    AlexAnarchy said:

I honestly think you just refuse to read at this point so whatever you say MLG just lmk when your first tournament is happening please I can’t wait to see god tier survivors who don’t need pallets and never die. 

Hey you keep putting words in my mouth now, I never said I did'nt die, but I know i'm obviously better at stealthplay than you are : P
    Cuz I'm not the one making excuses to not do it.

• AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

Yep, I'm gonna quit my ######### now and just continue stealthing better than you can : P
    Sorry you and ploopz suck at it.
    Don't even know where I said anything about pallet looping when I talked about freddy, but you and ploopz suddenly enjoy putting words in my mouth so who knows at this point. shrugs

You both can keep taking shots at me but the fact is It seems clear that I can do stealth better than you both and I'm simply sorry that you'd rather make excuses about it instead of trying.

Time to let this thread die down now instead of helping you both fuel it any further so bye bye~

• ThePloopz
    edited May 2018

@ThePloopz said:
    AlexAnarchy said:

Hey you keep putting words in my mouth now, I never said I did'nt die, but I know i'm obviously better at stealthplay than you are : P
    Cuz I'm not the one making excuses to not do it.

Nah i just expect a god tier survivor like yourself to never die because you seem to love talking about how superior you think you are to other players. It’s pretty pathetic but it’s also kinda entertaining that’s why I keep responding. I just want to see how much hot air is in that head of yours. On a serious note though I’ll outstealth you any day of the week :P
  • Mc_Harty
    edited May 2018

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Don't even know where I said anything about pallet looping when I talked about freddy, but you and ploopz suddenly enjoy putting words in my mouth so who knows at this point. shrugs

...What.

This is a thread about Pallet Looping. Of course we're going to be talking about Pallet Looping. And its quite clear that earlier in this thread that you quite clearly hate it.

You, from earlier in this thread:

@AlexAnarchy said:
    ...Pallet looping is not at all the only way to win and never will be...

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Reality is, when someone chooses to take unintended gameplay mechanics over intended gameplays mechanics, that person has bought the wrong game.

@AlexAnarchy said:
    ...pallet looping is not good for the game. period.

Quit your ######### sir. If you can't get over a mechanic that has quite clearly been in the game since the very beginning then you obviously need a ######### break.

• ThePloopz
    Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

...What.

This is a thread about Pallet Looping. Of course we're going to be talking about Pallet Looping. And its quite clear that earlier in this thread that you quite clearly hate it.

You, from earlier in this thread:

@AlexAnarchy said:
    ...Pallet looping is not at all the only way to win and never will be...

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Reality is, when someone chooses to take unintended gameplay mechanics over intended gameplays mechanics, that person has bought the wrong game.

@AlexAnarchy said:
    ...pallet looping is not good for the game. period.

Quit your ######### sir. If you can't get over a mechanic that has quite clearly been in the game since the very beginning then you obviously need a [BAD WORD] break.

Dude he either doesn’t know how or just refuses to read. We gotta start sending him voicemails
  • ThePloopz
    edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

Yep, I'm gonna quit my ######### now and just continue stealthing better than you can : P
    Sorry you and ploopz suck at it.

You both can keep taking shots at me but the fact is It seems clear that I can do stealth better than you both and I'm simply sorry that you'd rather make excuses about it instead of trying.

Time to let this thread die down now instead of helping you both fuel it any further so bye bye~

You’re probably really trash at stealth that’s the funniest part about all of this
  • Mc_Harty

@ThePloopz said:
    Dude he either doesn’t know how or just refuses to read. We gotta start sending him voicemails

I honestly think he plays too much killer, he thinks that anything the survivors do is brainless.

• ThePloopz
    Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

I honestly think he plays too much killer, he thinks that anything the survivors do is brainless.

This is most likely the case as it is with many others. He’s the only one on here that I’ve talked to who acts like this. It’s pretty sad honestly 
  • AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

This is most likely the case as it is with many others. He’s the only one on here that I’ve talked to who acts like this. It’s pretty sad honestly 

Poor little butthurt people unable to actually disprove anything so they have to circle jerk each other and put words in my mouth so they actually have something to say against me.
    So sad they ca'nt actually come up with anything that is'nt from them just making it up along the way~ and then just upvote each other and downvote me because gasp that so hurts me at all.

Like I said before, keep making your excuses and you'll be the ones who suck at stealth and that's your faults, not mine : )

• Louped
    Louped Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2018

@AsianMammoth said:
    The problem is that there's about no way for killers to counter this if the survivor is just decent at looping

Enough killer just stack theire Bloodlust what works on 7/10 Pallets at the other pallets they break them down and next time theire is no pallet

@Setsune said:

Theire is the point the probem ist mostly not the looping its the swf groups this game is not made for swfs so they maybe should reduce maximum swf members to 2 persons instead of nerfing the solo surivior players, as solo surivior its actually hard to pip up in the most games ~

• ThePloopz

@Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

Poor little butthurt people unable to actually disprove anything so they have to circle jerk each other and put words in my mouth so they actually have something to say against me.
    So sad they ca'nt actually come up with anything that is'nt from them just making it up along the way~ and then just upvote each other and downvote me because gasp that so hurts me at all.

Like I said before, keep making your excuses and you'll be the ones who suck at stealth and that's your faults, not mine : )

The funniest parts of this is 1. you’re the one who refuses to read things fully and 2. There’s a really high chance you’re actually terrible at stealth and just say you are so you feel good about yourself.
    Also you said you were gonna let the thread die down (or did I somehow put those words in your mouth too) but here you are again keeping it going so someone must be pretty upset if they’re going back on their own word.Btw I’ll outstealth you any day of the week buddy boy.
  • ThePloopz

@Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

The funniest parts of this are 1. you’re the one who refused to actually read things fully and 2. There’s a really high chance you’re actually terrible at stealth and this is your way of feelings good about yourself.
    Also you said you were going to let this thread die down (or did I somehow put those words in your mouth too?) but here you are keeping it going strong. Dang someone must be pretty mad in order to go back on their own word. Btw I’ll outstealth you any day of the week buddy boy  ;)
  • drinds
    drinds Member Posts: 19
    My friend and I just started playing (free weekend ofc). We're both pretty terrible. So much information here. I saw a streamer do the pallet loop. I'm still doing los until my dumb self stops running into a corners lol
  • Axlegolas
    Axlegolas Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2018

oh another killer mimimi post....there are not enough out there. you got buffed bloodlust massively, so looping should not be discussed anymore. so annoying this whining. if you follow a swf for 6 minutes your doing something wrong and you don't know how to play as killer or your just too stupid, sry. just try swf instead... looping still needs some skills not every swf can do it right and in most swf groups there are only 1 or 2 who can juke a killer that way AND it is the only way to get away once spotted. if the devs would change the pallets furthermore there will be no need to run away as swf. just stand still and hail. together with selfcare nerf, gen nerf, d-strike nerf, bt nerf, sb nerf, etc etc etc surviving doesn't make sense anymore.....seriously.....