The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pallet looping

13»

Comments

• Nanis
    Nanis Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2018

@ThePloopz said:
    Mc_Harty said:

@ThePloopz said:

Dude he either doesn’t know how or just refuses to read. We gotta start sending him voicemails

I honestly think he plays too much killer, he thinks that anything the survivors do is brainless.

This is most likely the case as it is with many others. He’s the only one on here that I’ve talked to who acts like this. It’s pretty sad honestly 

I wouldn't really engage in conversation with him. He doesn't know how to read or use context, he only reads what he wants and interjects his own ideas. He claims that he's a stealth player but has no way to prove it, and then claims that you guys have no proof to your own claims
    I've seen him on many posts, there's no reason to talk to him frankly EDIT: talking about Anarchy dude

Moving on, I think the main problem was that there's too many pallets in the game, not pallet vacuuming per say. If you want to remove the vacuum, that's fine, as well as reducing pallets, but not by TOO much.
    Idk if either of you have played PTB but there are problems with pallet dropping. It's a minor thing that can be fixed, although it's annoying. You can be standing on one side of the pallet and not be given the option to drop it

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited May 2018

I wouldn't really engage in conversation with him. He doesn't know how to read or use context, he only reads what he wants and interjects his own ideas. He claims that he's a stealth player but has no way to prove it, and then claims that you guys have no proof to your own claims
    I've seen him on many posts, there's no reason to talk to him frankly EDIT: talking about Anarchy dude

Moving on, I think the main problem was that there's too many pallets in the game, not pallet vacuuming per say. If you want to remove the vacuum, that's fine, as well as reducing pallets, but not by TOO much.
    Idk if either of you have played PTB but there are problems with pallet dropping. It's a minor thing that can be fixed, although it's annoying. You can be standing on one side of the pallet and not be given the option to drop it

Hear that coming out of your text? It's a bunch of B-b-b- bullshit : P
    Too bad I ca'nt just say check my screenshots cuz this is'nt steam but I have a few pics of me pipping through stealth of my emblems after so i do have proof afterall....where's your proof that I don't huh? HUH? I'll wait for it.

I'm also gonna wait for Ploopz or Mc_harty to show some actual proof I ca'nt win by stealth even though I'm the one here who's posted some actual tips on doing it, so obviously I'm terrible at doing it right? : P

So far the only thing they could do was put words in my mouth and claim this and that just as proofless as you are in what your saying. It's really really sad at this point and I'd think the mods here would close this down by now but seems not so.

• AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

Kinda funny How this thread started as pallet looping thread and then two others decided to turn it into a bully fest because someone offered some stealth hints and the idea that stealth was possible against doctor and freddy : P

• GeneratorJake
    GeneratorJake Member Posts: 11

Just mind-game the pallets lol easy

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@AlexAnarchy said:
    I'm also gonna wait for Ploopz or Mc_harty to show some actual proof I ca'nt win by stealth even though I'm the one here who's posted some actual tips on doing it, so obviously I'm terrible at doing it right? : P

For the last time, you can't stealth a Freddy. You have to distract him long enough for the team to complete the generators.

Also I never said you couldn't win by stealth. I said you can't stealth a Freddy.

Jesus and you say we put words into peoples mouths. Quit your ######### sir.

• AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

For the last time, you can't stealth a Freddy. You have to distract him long enough for the team to complete the generators.

Also I never said you couldn't win by stealth. I said you can't stealth a Freddy.

Jesus and you say we put words into peoples mouths. Quit your ######### sir.

Not like your innocent of putting words in my mouth either, even though that post was'nt just about you, I was posting more a less just as an overall.

I don't know...maybe i've just been against bad or non skilled freddies but I can tell you i done it multiple times by just listening for lullabies and watching for moving grass on most cases, does'nt mean it works everytime but it has been done.
    Like literally, the second I hear the lullaby I move outta there and hide.

Does it also help if I mention one of my main perks for stealth is urban evasion after the buff? I also use Lithe, self care and We'll make it.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited May 2018

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Not like your innocent of putting words in my mouth either, even though that post was'nt just about you, I was posting more a less just as an overall.

This entire thread has been you putting words into other peoples mouths then when someone corrects you, you retort to 'they're bullying me'.

I believe you said:

@AlexAnarchy said:
    Yep, I'm gonna quit my ######### now and just continue stealthing better than you can : P
    Sorry you and ploopz suck at it.

When I quite clearly stated that I main Freddy and you can't stealth him.

Quit your ######### sir.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    He says we’re bully him yet he started talking ######### first. 😭😭 I’m so done with this kid.
  • AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

@ThePloopz said:
    He says we’re bully him yet he started talking ######### first. 😭😭 I’m so done with this kid.

All i can say too that is... : P

• AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

@Mc_Harty said:

@AlexAnarchy said:

This entire thread has been you putting words into other peoples mouths then when someone corrects you, you retort to 'they're bullying me'.

Hmmm No correcting has been done..I can still do it just fine or even admitted I may have just gone against bad freddies which by this reply, seems you might have ignored that part possibly.
    (( Take note that I said the word...Possibly ))

Eitherway is, your the one claiming it's not possible cuz you main him, well I'm sorry but your not the only person who plays him either so sorry if it was'nt you I stealthed well against : P

• ThePloopz

@ThePloopz said:

All i can say too that is... : P

:P
  • AlexAnarchy
    edited May 2018

Best friends now through the power of the : P

• ThePloopz

Best friends now through the power of the : P

🤗 :P
  • Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261

I said it before but 10 pallets per map should be the max amount that spawn.

Gens get done too fast otherwise. You can "waste" every pallet without looping and still pop all the gens.

It's nuts.