Freddy's fog shouldn't be alterable

Options

Fog items shouldn't work on Freddy's dream world. It's already very think, and if one is used to increase it, it completely ruins his vision.

Comments

• ekto
    ekto Member Posts: 103
    Options

The fog is super annoying TBH. Hindrances should be fun and creative, not just annoying. Give me something that spices the game up.

• Doctor_Derek
    Doctor_Derek Member Posts: 93
    edited May 2018
    Options

*thick And yeah, I don't think fog items should exist at all for any killer tbh, but it effects Freddy way more cause his dream world is already very foggy

• MysterTal
    MysterTal Member Posts: 157
    Options

@Onetrolltorulethem said:
    Freddy shouldn't even see the fog in his own world. It's awful. The Nightmare is supposed to be where Freddy is king, but I feel like it's a prison in DBD. Every single survivor is a mighty mighty dream warrior Q..Q

That's actually depressingly accurate as in the movies Freddy has weird moments in "his own world", to the point of mind-boggling.

For example, Freddy makes the rules in the dream world - but for some reason those rules include "you can run up the stairs and throw something down at me and it will hit me and make me tumble back down on my ass".
    You can also kick him in the groin and it will paralyze him for a few moments and make him drop whatever he's doing (as seen in Wes Craven's New Nightmare).

Like CinemaSins mentioned on "Everything Wrong With A Nightmare on Elm Street" - "dream garbage can slow Freddy down in a world where he creates the rules".