The opera?

Aceonfire
Aceonfire Member Posts: 304
edited April 2019 in General Discussions

of all the burning issues with this game right now, you guys want to know if I go to the opera and how often I take walks?

Seriously?

Comments

• PunL
    PunL Member Posts: 136

Thats a typical thing asked in surveys, I believe it has smth to do with social competence. But better ask someone who has more to offer than superficial-knowledge^^

• Judith
    Judith Member Posts: 819

I love opera and museums but I don't visit them.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

I'm surprised they didn't ask anything about the actual PTB

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725

Yeah, the massive intentional disconnect issue is without a doubt my greatest problem with the game and they barely covered it.

• Aceonfire

Honestly, the biggest issue was this question was missing:

Would you rather:

1. Have new content at it's current pace and continue to have major (potential re-work scenarios)bug issues with the current, decreased priority/resource level they receive from the development team?
    2. Have more spread out chapter releases but have a more reliable and functional game with less rework needed after a chapter is released.
    3. Have only basic cosmetic additions until all major, game breaking bugs are resolved and all re-works are completed (expedited because more development resources will be assigned bug fixing and the current needed re-works.

You top wigs are all trembly wembly their game will bite it if you stop with the stupid crazy release schedule you have and they are wrong.

This community would overwhelmingly chose option 3 in that list, but at the same time, if BHVR kept the communication coming, AND we saw changes, the ROI would go through the roof on the development front.

You guys corner the market. There is no other game like it. You have every chance to maintain that hold but you've started to build a skyscraper on the foundation of a small office building. And it shows at this point.

DC's and the game stability as is, is the Agent Smith of your Matrix. ITS....THAT.....BAD.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647

Hey now there were plenty of questions that related to improvements that the community has been wanting in the survey...

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    edited May 2019

@OrionsFury4789 For your information, we did a survey for almost every PTB but this one. We realized during the previous PTBs that the feedback surveys were basically getting us the same feedback that the CM team was gathering but was coming in too late in the process which had for consequence to not allow us room for changes or adjustments.

EDIT: Our User Research team is now responsible for surveys and they decide what the strategy is. On the case of Player satisfaction feedback, it is more efficient to release those after the entire community gets the content.

• OrionsFury4789
    OrionsFury4789 Member Posts: 637

@not_Queen oh my mistake this was my first PTB I just switched over from PS4 so I wasn't aware of that happening before

• basicpitch
    basicpitch Member Posts: 101

I went to the museum =D

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

They are trying to find out, if when you drink, you hold your glass with your pinky finger extended or not.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@TheBean Who doesn't?

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

@Hoodedfengm1n I keep mine extended incase I need to pick my nose while I drink. Class I tell yea...All Class.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@TheBean Just straight up jab someone like I do

• Aceonfire

you guys do not keep the PTB up long enough, and you don't allow enough time for feedback before doing the release. it's coming in too late in the process because your process does not have the correct outline of steps, or not enough time has been afforded to those steps.

It was what, 2 weeks after the PTB for The Plague and Legion before they were live?

Well, Legion is getting completely reworked and Plague became a huge Dud after the PTB to Live nerf.

Did anyone even get to play her on the PTB in her live state? You made a gigantic change to her speed when puking, yet none of your day to day, actual players got to try it even once before release?

If there was a GIF BIGGER than the MegaFacePalm, I'd do it but I'm pretty sure I'd be breaking internet taboo by trying to 1up it.

• Aceonfire
    edited May 2019

Car analogies work really well for this game for some reason.

Me. I'd like to buy that BMW M3 over there. The one with the low-profile high-performance tires.

Salesman. Sure thing, wanna take it out for a spin?

Me. Sure! (Take's car out and love's the handeling and ride) I'll take it.

Salesman. Ok, come back in 5 minutes and we can sign and stuff.

Me. See you then.

Salesman. Before we sign the last paper, just wanted to inform you that we thought the car handeled a little too well, so we put regular budget tires on it. It should be better now. Please sign here

Me. But, can I.....well.....

Sorry internet, I have to.