Another Legion Feedback >w>

Alright I finally got to try The Legion on PS4 my main preference just because I was there first and I am ready to talk about him. I am honestly a bit torn.

On one hand, I do admire the efforts made to reduce tunneling and to make skill count a bit more as far as landing a feral frenzy hit and giving survivors a chance to dodge and benefit.

As a killer main and a huge fan of the Legion I can say can and will make them work because I am confident in my own personal ability to adapt.

But I will say some of the thrill has vanished. Legion is no longer one of the few killers who can avoid being drawn into endless loops. Sure you can activate the frenzy to get a rush thru a bunch of pallets and windows but after frenzy is gone you are as stuck as all the other killers when dealing with loops.

The fact that you can lose access to your power as the Legion so easily makes it something I wanna save until I know i can get a hit, and yes I admit that if i hit someone with frenzy I will try to take advantage and find other targets. But the fact that I am forced to take a stun in order to resume my chase one I have hit all my targets or realize there is no one worth reaching out for then it feels like I am wasting my own time.

I still also saddens me that deep wound is merely a time waster then something that can actually get a down for the legion.

The devs achieved their most of their goals I assume. A less intimidating Legion.

I would still prefer a more creative rework, I am ready to tackle on those who find this version of the Legion perfection because i will say they are still far from perfect. But i guess yay for survivors not having to completely dread facing a Legion. I do remember games where people would rather dc then fight a Legion but congrats on winning.

I will continue to push for a Legion that provides a new fantasy now that the old one is diminished.

Okay I am tired of talking up this post that only 10% will care about, Ima go give them another whirl. I'll play the legion as if they are a new song on the radio that hammers its way into my head.

Comments