Can we get a refund on the Darkness among us Chapter?

Hoodied
Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

With legion dead there is no point in having this chapter, so could he have a full refund?

Comments

• Hoodied

@Heroiq I don't play PC and you know, sensitivity on console sucks

• Hoodied

@Aven_Fallen 4k's mean nothing when you have to deal with the ######### console does, anyways the new legion is far from what they should have been

• Orti
    Orti Member Posts: 198
    edited May 2019

Not from BEhaviour because you accepted that released content you purchased can get changed from them at anytime. You can try to get one from Steam, Sony or Microsoft depending on your plattform, but I wouldn't expect it to happen.

Also Legion is still fun just get used to the new playstyle :)

• Hoodied

@yoyoyo Run nothing on legion and have fun playing that slug of a killer

• Hoodied

@Heroiq Not that greatly, all I wanted was a power decrease per miss

• Hoodied

@MysticalMagic This is the first time I asked for one, and two honestly devs listen to newer players and they are going to be the same for a while, also you have the bug in which you can end a swing without you actually ending it or it hitting its reach aswell, making this killer extremely useless

• Hoodied

@typicalpleb I bloody hate it when people say "get gud", this is because Xbox FPS is sad sometimes

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Nononononononononnono why would you want a refund just forget about legion ok buy the NEW scuffed myers when it comes out in 2 months instead so we can "rework" them by nerfing them into the ground :D

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

People don't get to have refund rights when something gets changed, for the most part.

DS has been changed and there were people who literally bought Halloween chapter just so that they can get that perk. New DS is still good but some DS users completely gave up using the perk. They don't get to refund the chapter as well.

It is just not going to happen.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142
    edited May 2019

@Hoodedfengm1n It is past the time frame to get a refund on the DLC unless you bought it within the past week. That said, the only actual recourse an unsatisfied customer has is to not purchase future DbD DLCs from a shop for cash.

That's a decision I've already made, though it didn't have to do with Legion because I didn't play them. It has to do with my complete lack of confidence in Behavior as a customer. The game has too many issues, to the point that I've been in legitimate Beta games (not those "Live Betas" studios pull now) that were in better shape.

• Hoodied

@T0xicTyler Yeah, as in hell or heaven or what ever type of religion you believe in

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

Nope. Anyone saying the Legion update wasn't a buff is just whining because they can't exploit to win anymore.

• KillermainBTWm8

I think a lot of people are doing this now because next update will be our next licensed update twice in a row people can get the killers with shards so they realized the only way to get customers to support the game rn is to dish out licensed Dlcs that's my theory anyways.

• Hoodied

@T0xicTyler I never exploited in my life comrade!

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

Maybe not but he was easily exploitable and that was the only way to win without the Survivors being braindead. Legion is much better off.

• Hoodied

@T0xicTyler Not really no, I was able to win just fine,-Insert win opinion here-

• KillermainBTWm8

At least now if a survivor gives up or if I give up I can actually stab the survivor 28 times :/

• Hoodied

@KillermainBTWm8 I will stab them more than 28 times

• KillermainBTWm8

@Hoodedfengm1n So how many times then? 666 times?

• Hoodied

@KillermainBTWm8 Not en o u g h

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Legion's new perk! "Buyers remorse"

• Hoodied

@RoKrueger Perfectly balanced, like all things should b e

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371

My first legion match since nerf and one disconnected on the hook, 2 more sacrificed, one escaped via hatch.

Whats the big deal.

• Hoodied

@SlinkyJinky Disconnection =Black pip my friend

• MegsAreEvil
    MegsAreEvil Member Posts: 819

Its so stupid even to believe youre able to get refunds in an online game, where you agreed to a certain contract. also gitgud. youre probably just not good enough. deal with that and stop blaming others for your incompetence.

• Hoodied

@MegsAreEvil Tell me why the only thing you know how to say is git gud, I want to know, also I can play every other killer fine, even freddy completely fine

• Hoodied

@CallMeSpidey I don't, I only did that if the survivor became an annoyance, which was once and that was to catch up to them

• CallMeSpidey
    CallMeSpidey Member Posts: 625

Play an A Rank killer like Spirit on console and you'll never complain.

I play Spirit on PS4 and Nurse on PC.

Don't want trouble? Play a good killer.

• Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478

I enjoy new legion, I feel like frenzy hits are easier to connect now even if survivor pulls off a sick 360

• SlinkyJinky
    SlinkyJinky Member Posts: 371
    edited May 2019

After I activate FF I'll just continue to chase them down till it wears off and hit them again with M1. Quite relaxing actually. Just a bit annoying when it wears off just before a vault or a pallet (which happens often)

• Vlieger
    Vlieger Member Posts: 326

@Hoodedfengm1n

Since you said you play console here are the PS and XBOX refund policies. If you are within the policy I suggest contacting their support to get your refund.

PS: You can request a refund to your PSN wallet within 14 days from the date of transaction, provided that you have not started downloading or streaming your purchase.

Xbox: eligible for refunds within 14 days of purchase if you have less than 2 hours of play time across all accounts.

Asking for a refund on these forums accomplishes nothing. Unless your whole objective was to complain. In which case maybe provide some legitimate feedback and data if you think the Legion changes are not good.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

The thing about dlc character in a mulitplayer game like DbD is that people have to realized when they buy these dlcs, that these characters are prone to change in either positive ways or negative ways. They have a chance to become stronger (take Hag for example) or Freddy (Yikes).

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089
    edited May 2019

yep. gotta love that answer.

"We have the right to ruin what you pay for. Here's the EULA, you have to agree to that right to use this software you paid for, so we know we don't owe you anything. Enjoy your DLC."

i'm starting to think EULA are more of a scam, then a protection for players.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

People are really stupid if they think that we want back an exploit moonwalk or downing people with spamming Frenzy. Survivor mains big brains

• FlyArrow
    FlyArrow Member Posts: 45

Well yeah. Honestly, as much as I hate it. Lots of companies use very long terms and conditions worth like thousands of words. Most companies get away with alot of things. Google showing ads on things ure looking for. Same for youtube's recommended section. They gotta protect their company with both their interest and ours. Listening to us will make the company #########. Refunds would mean you'll also lose a customer and other ppl would also like to refund.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061

I think the stun on a missed frenzy hit is a little too much. Other than that I'm satisfied with legion. He's not great but we've had great killers who have exceeded expectations so it kinda balances out.

• Guertena
    Guertena Member Posts: 392

I don't really care about the Legion, but I want a refund on Susie's cosmetic. I thought it was a cool killer to play, but I'm always missing hits and losing the full power gauge isn't good. And I don't feel I'm vaulting a window, I'm feeling like I'm stumbling it. But this "miss attack" is my only problem and I feel like I don't wanna play with they again.