The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Get rid of legion losing all FF on misses.

KingB
KingB Member Posts: 747

Title. It is an un-necessary restriction and hinders console players especially. At the very least make it what everyone expected. That the bar doesn't completely disappear, it just resets from the point you were at.

Comments

• WaffleFalafel
    WaffleFalafel Member Posts: 384

Pretty sure the only reason this was removed was because people were abusing the lunge to gain more distance. Honestly a lunge should be 33% of the progress bar.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

I think its more for rewarding survivors when they get a 360 or juke a hit.

• Huntar
    Huntar Member Posts: 848

It's not even what everyone expected. They explicitly said that would be how it worked while the PTB was running. Seems they changed their mind and decided that would make him almost an option to play, unfortunately.

• KingB
    KingB Member Posts: 747

@Kaalaxi 360'ing is stupidly hard to counter on consoles. It should be fixed not rewarded.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@KingB it isn’t that hard, even on console.

He should lose part of his bar but stay in FF IMO.

• Kaalaxi
    Kaalaxi Member Posts: 177

I don't really mind it too much, its just the fact you can't use it again for 20 seconds after you miss. If they either made it so it didn't drain all your frenzy or made it so you could use it again at after 25% charge, I'd be happy.

• Yuhg
    Yuhg Member Posts: 50

the worse thing is that i remember them saying (before PTB release) that missing a stab would just make you fatigued, but not lose all of your bar. Then the PTB came, and i was like: Ok, what is this sht....

• kabarekabal
    kabarekabal Member Posts: 57

Well in that case his speed should be reduced down to 4.4

There's already unbalanced nurse killer, which everyone's using along with perks like hex ruin. There's no need for more.

• Tempi
    Tempi Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2019

At this point, everything is far too punishing to use FF freely, it's become extremely selective in how you use it. I agree, losing ALL of it is a bit much.

The idea of lunging costing 25-33% of power gauge is a nice idea to counter-act the lunge distance mechanic; even having an additional chance to attack (so two in total) before losing FF would have been decent.

The restriction on FF being full before using it is also extremely difficult to manage. Especially with losing most of the power charge on M1 basic attacks.

Legion is in abit of a 'YIKERS' right now.