About the Enduring change...

2»

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

So 1 second getting off and 2 seconds to run away.

Might work

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923

I don't see the problem with this change if he can change unused perk in the tier list i'm all for it. They should buff perks like tinkerer - Wake up - PWYF or even monstruous shrine. Devs focus too much the high tier perks but not the low-mid tier.

• Kagrenac
    Kagrenac Member Posts: 773

It says 5 seconds but in actuality that's only how long the killer is stunned for. The survivor has a 1 second animation of getting off before they can run. This makes it 4 seconds.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

The only demand is that they do it simultaneously, as opposed to doing it one at a time. We already know, by their own admission, that DS's stun was increased because of Enduring. All we want is that they both get changed simultaneously, instead of taking away the only soft counter DS has and then maybe putting DS where it should be (where it used to be when Enduring didn't affect it, in fact) somewhere down the line.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

So if I read that correctly, you're not so worried about the Enduring nerf but you're worried about the stun times being increased because of it?

If that's the case then yeah, that's a good reason to be skeptical @Orion

• Orion

This thread has been marked "BHVR Read". I updated the OP in light of that.

• Orion

I'm a bit upset about the Enduring change, but I understand it's the only feasible option they have. I'm only concerned that the stuns that were increased because of Enduring (such as DS) won't be reduced simultaneously, leading to a major ######### storm.

They basically have four options regarding Enduring:

• Having Enduring increase recovery speed differently for every single stun so the stun time with the increased recovery isn't too short nor too long (coding nightmare, never mind the description of the perk)
    • Balancing stuns around Enduring (######### over killers who don't use Enduring)
    • Balancing stuns without Enduring (######### over survivors if the killer uses Enduring)
    • Making it so Enduring only affects certain stuns (fairly easy to do)

The first three are simply unfeasible. I don't like the last one either, but it's the best of the bunch.

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

What is hilarious is that if you believe this is the bigger problem then this change will make it more of a problem.

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504

Nothing must happen because some forum randoms said so 😂