Double BP or 1.5 BP Boosters for cells.

Martino
Martino Member Posts: 8
edited May 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello there,

I've been wondering about the possibility to make 2x or even 1,5x BP boosters in the store.

There may be:

3hs booster

6hs booster

12hs booster

18hs booster

Those boosters would be bought through the game store and could only be buyed by auric cells.

The time may be real time or game time, I don't know.

• Why¿?

Sometimes we can't really play when those 2x bp events come up. And this way could be helpful for us and the devs as well.

This may help those who get many disconnects, they won't waste time if they already have a booster going on.

Post edited by Martino on

Comments

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

"This may help those who get many disconnects, they won't waste time if they already have a booster going on."

Short answer- not true.

Longer answer- they waste both time and now also money.

6h, 12h, 18h boosters are just stupid because you have to nolife to actually capitalise it properly. Better example is: 30 min, 1h, 2, up to 4h at most and then 3 days, 7 days, 30 days, with assumption that 3 days is 3h of playing per day, 7 days 3h of playing daily and 3h of play daily for 30 days excluding weekends, so probably 24/25 days.

Also, creating this system right now would enrage the player base because there is problem with farming for new killers/survivors and its even worse for new players. You need a few millions to actually get all perks for a single killer/survivor. Not adding the fact that people don't like when things to boost the player up are added to a game that they already bought... of course this could be fixed if you could buy boosters with shards. Then this change wouldn't do any good for a new players.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183

"This may help those who get many disconnects, they won't waste time if they already have a booster going on."

Short answer- not true.

Longer answer- they waste both time and now also money.

6h, 12h, 18h boosters are just stupid because you have to nolife to actually capitalise it properly. Better example is: 30 min, 1h, 2, up to 4h at most and then 3 days, 7 days, 30 days, with assumption that 3 days is 3h of playing per day, 7 days 3h of playing daily and 3h of play daily for 30 days excluding weekends, so probably 24/25 days.

Also, creating this system right now would enrage the player base because there is problem with farming for new killers/survivors and its even worse for new players. You need a few millions to actually get all perks for a single killer/survivor. Not adding the fact that people don't like when things to boost the player up are added to a game that they already bought... of course this could be fixed if you could buy boosters with shards. Then this change wouldn't do any good for a new players.

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810
    edited May 2019

I'd be ok with this if it wasn't for the auric cell part. Locking things like that behind a paywall is a TERRIBLE idea, so I'd suggest making them available with shards instead.

Although, I do like the concept of buying boosters in general.