Exit Gate Toxicity

Options

EGC has, in my opinion, lead to an old problem being exacerbated: Exit camping.

The game already has tons of issues, but now when the game is over you just end up with 4 survivors sitting on the edge of the exit gate, so you cannot get kills because downing them actually makes them escape, and if the EGC does run out they just get out for free anyway after moving 1 pixel.

I don't know how people would feel about it but I feel that if a survivor goes down in the 2nd half of EGC at the exit-gate, they should be able to be dragged back by the killer instead of a toxic escape. They do it just to continue being toxic instead of playing the game, defeating much of the point of EGC trying to stop lobbies being held hostage.

Comments

• Traslogan
    Traslogan Member Posts: 283
    edited May 2019
    Options

I didn't say anything about t-bagging? I said about them sitting at the edge of the exit so that you can do literally nothing except help them escape.

Maybe go play killer against the hordes of SWF and stare at them standing on the exit border for 120s

• TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320
    edited May 2019
    Options

@Traslogan LULS

I've played them... I've seen them.

While you stand there and stare, I'd move forward to push them the rest of the way out.

If I didn't feel like running to the gates to heard them out.. I'll just wait out the timer.

There is a reason for survivors to actually do what you describe sometimes in the match.

If there is a survivor still out in the map and I'm at the exit gate doing what you describe. It is because I want you to hit me. If you have NOED then it tells everyone... It also shows to the others where you are. As you hit me out the gate.

There is a legit reason to it sometimes.

Otherwise.. if all 4 are in front of you doing it... then just move up take some extra points if they let you hit them... otherwise the waiting is up to you.

• ghostkiller666
    ghostkiller666 Member Posts: 85
    Options

dear dude,

you just have 2 (two) options.

1. use insidious perk, camp right outside the gate with hex no one escapes.
    2. just go towards them and hit them, you get points and they finally leave.

Otherwise, meh .. but nice idea, this game should have the option to allow 2 ways of the killer pick a survivor. 1) The deafult one. 2) by dragging them by their foot. << That would be satisfying ... imagin if you can get a survivor close to the edge and you have the hability to drag them holding their foot. :* magick stuff. Nice idea mate

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

Sometimes they are actually trying to give you points other times they are staying safe waiting for peeps to get out and sometimes it's just to give you the bags.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,832
    Options

This problem isn't exacerbated by the EGC: there is now a time limit on something that used to be able to go on indefinitely. It's great. They can sit at the exit gate while I get points doing other stuff or searching for the hatch so I can close it for those extra BP, and I know that one way or another the game will end in two minutes.

• LastShoe
    LastShoe Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

There is nothing worse than an insidious nurse wit a noed waiting inside the exit gate...

• zach3734
    zach3734 Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2019
    Options

Easy fix for teabagging, do what they didn’t for csgo and limit the how fast and how many times you can crouch in a short period of time. This way it doesn’t eliminate stealth and stops toxicity.

• Kiskashi
    Kiskashi Member Posts: 1,043
    Options

This is what I do too, and if I have nothing better to do I go to some random part of the map and AFK or practice chainsawing as bubba, not really keen on chasing them out to give them more points, they’ll leave eventually. They act brave and vault spam but they won’t dare leaving that gate area anyway 😂

• smappdooda
    smappdooda Member Posts: 543
    Options

I have been wanting this for about a year. Drag them back in by the leg. The animation exists already. it's part of a Mori.

Either that or when they go down and hit the barrier they have a collision that makes them slide down before they can crawl through it. That would put the fear back into some of the more cocky players I think.

• Incurable_BOFA
    Incurable_BOFA Member Posts: 105
    Options

Dude if they're just standing at the exit they're probably letting you farm points before they leave, what's the problem?

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504
    Options

Dude, walk towards them and they'll leave. Stop whining.

• xStansfield
    xStansfield Member Posts: 17
    Options

Easy counter to that : Run NOED, and when survivors are waiting for you at the exit, just stand there without moving or looking around and wait for one of them to get cocky by getting closer to you and tea-bagging. Just hit the lucky winner, take him to a hook, their friends will panic and probably give you one or two additional free kills by buzzing around the hook and rushing for the save.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options
  • Bithard
    Bithard Member Posts: 406
    Options

If will normally let a killer hit me on the way out if NOED isn't in play. We both get some extra BP that way. If I'm waiting by the exit it's just in case.