If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

2.0.0 (2)

Options
KING_DEDE
KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
well this...this is just I don’t know weather to call it unfair or a legit ######### up but day by day ps4 players grow more and more ravenous until we simply cannot wait another day if this update doesn’t come in the next two days I’ve lost all hope for it being this year Bvhr this is a complete ######### up like come on now then there’s Sony, sony oh Sony what can be said but they being well you know the rest. Like we just want the clown and Kate we want cat nea, doctor in a suit, plant hag etc etc point here being Bvhr need to fix these bugs in the 2.0.0 patch and Sony needs to stop being jackasses and approve the update 

Fin

Comments

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    The certification process doesn't take 4 weeks. There had to be bugs in the first 2 attempts and thats why Sony send the update back to Bhvr.
    I just want my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    The 3rd should be an interesting day
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    ThePloopz said:
    The 3rd should be an interesting day
    They always say 3rd time is a charm let’s hope this is the case 
  • ThePloopz
    Options
    If it doesn’t come the 3rd though I don’t see it coming out before the bp event starts
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    1-1-9999
  • Caretaker
    Caretaker Member Posts: 764
    Options

BHVR stop ######### up! Despite the fact that you literally have no control of the certification process, and it's just Sony screwed up. REEEEEEE! Give us the patch, reeeeeeee! Seriously, do you guys read what you write? They've told you many times what's going on but you choose to be willingly ignorant. It'll come when it's ready, when SONY says it's good to go.

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    Caretaker said:

BHVR stop [BAD WORD] up! Despite the fact that you literally have no control of the certification process, and it's just Sony screwed up. REEEEEEE! Give us the patch, reeeeeeee! Seriously, do you guys read what you write? They've told you many times what's going on but you choose to be willingly ignorant. It'll come when it's ready, when SONY says it's good to go.

Pc or Xbox?
  • Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,183
    Options

Another rage post

• TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260
    Options
    It'll be here by 3rd July dont worry
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options
    We don’t have to wait much longer now.
  • Boxohobo
    Boxohobo Member Posts: 50
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:
    Broccoli_Jaeger said:

The certification process doesn't take 4 weeks. There had to be bugs in the first 2 attempts and thats why Sony send the update back to Bhvr.

I just want my doctor in a suit and electric baseball bat

Freaking saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

• BoxingRouge
    Options

Also Playstation will release it's list for upcoming Games/DLC'S tomorrow on their official blog. So let's see what happens.

• KING_DEDE
    Options

Also Playstation will release it's list for upcoming Games/DLC'S tomorrow on their official blog. So let's see what happens.

Hopefully dead by daylight makes the cut
  • plugs1990
    plugs1990 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:
    well this...this is just I don’t know weather to call it unfair or a legit [BAD WORD] up but day by day ps4 players grow more and more ravenous until we simply cannot wait another day if this update doesn’t come in the next two days I’ve lost all hope for it being this year Bvhr this is a complete [BAD WORD] up like come on now then there’s Sony, sony oh Sony what can be said but they being well you know the rest. Like we just want the clown and Kate we want cat nea, doctor in a suit, plant hag etc etc point here being Bvhr need to fix these bugs in the 2.0.0 patch and Sony needs to stop being jackasses and approve the update 

Fin
    I feel like they could just be waiting for the playstation store update around the 3rd to the 5th , still it would be nice if they could just post some kind of statement to let us know. 
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    plugs1990 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    well this...this is just I don’t know weather to call it unfair or a legit [BAD WORD] up but day by day ps4 players grow more and more ravenous until we simply cannot wait another day if this update doesn’t come in the next two days I’ve lost all hope for it being this year Bvhr this is a complete [BAD WORD] up like come on now then there’s Sony, sony oh Sony what can be said but they being well you know the rest. Like we just want the clown and Kate we want cat nea, doctor in a suit, plant hag etc etc point here being Bvhr need to fix these bugs in the 2.0.0 patch and Sony needs to stop being jackasses and approve the update 

Fin
    I feel like they could just be waiting for the playstation store update around the 3rd to the 5th , still it would be nice if they could just post some kind of statement to let us know. 
    They’ve left in the dark too long now
  • Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

The update dropped on the 12th for PCs. It has not been 4 weeks, or a month, or half a year like so many people keep saying. The PTB was around longer, but that's not the actually update or content. They still did some tweaking afterwards. It's only been 19 days since it's release on the PC, even less if you are only counting business days which is what matters in this instance.

You really need to find another game to play for a while. The shard cap makes it even worse since you can't even stockpile shards atm. There is nothing you can do to speed up the process. It takes as long as it takes. Just be happy you weren't expecting the Shrine to be up on the announced date. I'd rather have a timeframe of soon, then get a release date and it not even happen.

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    Not calling you a pc or Xbox player btw
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Noodle said:
    To be honest you guys probably don't want to get it at this point because when it does come out the game is going to break. PC is having FPS issues since the patch dropped for certain killers and on Xbox the patch has made almost half the killer roster completely unplayable due to frame drops and freezes. When it comes out on PS4 I doubt we'll fair much better in terms of performance. We'll probably plummet hard just like Xbox and we won't even get to play the new killer let alone killers like Doctor, Nurse, Freddy, etc. due to the frames dropping and the game freezing/crashing. This patch just killed performance on all the platforms.

That’s caused rejection from Sony before, only institutional lag pa4 ever had due to bugs was unhook lag rubberbanding, which didn’t always happen, and in the testing, probably couldn’t get tested with their industrial power connection.

We have in fact, with huntress, got a patch a few days later, but I’d much higher quality. Everyone was complaining “oh no! My FPS! Oh no, my data!” And I’m just like, “PS4 baby!”. Be glad it was rejected honestly. I know I am.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:
    Mringasa said:

The update dropped on the 12th for PCs. It has not been 4 weeks, or a month, or half a year like so many people keep saying. The PTB was around longer, but that's not the actually update or content. They still did some tweaking afterwards. It's only been 19 days since it's release on the PC, even less if you are only counting business days which is what matters in this instance.

You really need to find another game to play for a while. The shard cap makes it even worse since you can't even stockpile shards atm. There is nothing you can do to speed up the process. It takes as long as it takes. Just be happy you weren't expecting the Shrine to be up on the announced date. I'd rather have a timeframe of soon, then get a release date and it not even happen.

If the update doesn’t come July 3rd I wonder what pc and Xbox are gonna have to say will they be shocked will they try to defend bvhr and Sony find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z

I will actually be pissed even though I am a PC user. They will lose a portion of the playerbase I'd think if that happens. Really, really bad Customer Relations. The only other option would be to delay the BP Event, and that would be even worse since the PC/Xbox crowd might have it worked into their normal schedules already. Or else they could provide a BP Event for PS4 users at a later date, once the update is dropped.

BHVR has a pretty bad reputation already for updates and things of that nature. Adding Sony into the mix just makes it even worse. I feel bad for you guys out there on the Playstation, and I've always been a PS fanboi as far as consoles go, but right now the best course is patience and prayer. Maybe contact a voodoo practitioner and start getting the dolls made up to curse some people.

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    Mringasa said:

@KING_DEDE said:
    Mringasa said:

If the update doesn’t come July 3rd I wonder what pc and Xbox are gonna have to say will they be shocked will they try to defend bvhr and Sony find out on the next episode of DRAGON BALL Z

I will actually be pissed even though I am a PC user. They will lose a portion of the playerbase I'd think if that happens. Really, really bad Customer Relations. The only other option would be to delay the BP Event, and that would be even worse since the PC/Xbox crowd might have it worked into their normal schedules already. Or else they could provide a BP Event for PS4 users at a later date, once the update is dropped.

BHVR has a pretty bad reputation already for updates and things of that nature. Adding Sony into the mix just makes it even worse. I feel bad for you guys out there on the Playstation, and I've always been a PS fanboi as far as consoles go, but right now the best course is patience and prayer. Maybe contact a voodoo practitioner and start getting the dolls made up to curse some people.

I’ve already forged my devils scythe 
  • RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436
    Options

There seems to be a reason why it's taking so long, and must be deemed valid at this point otherwise we'd have the patch. Summon a cross road demon if you're that impatient.

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    Brady said:

There seems to be a reason why it's taking so long, and must be deemed valid at this point otherwise we'd have the patch. Summon a cross road demon if you're that impatient.

I’ve already made enough preparations 
  • Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    Options

I haven't leveled a lot of my killers only a few for the teachables, but when double bp weekend hits I'm grinding a lot, but if the chapter doesn't drop this week then BHVR has to extend double bp for PS4 since I want to spend my points on the Clown, Kate, and other killers and survivors.

• KING_DEDE
    Options

I haven't leveled a lot of my killers only a few for the teachables, but when double bp weekend hits I'm grinding a lot, but if the chapter doesn't drop this week then BHVR has to extend double bp for PS4 since I want to spend my points on the Clown, Kate, and other killers and survivors.

We might not get double bp weekend at all
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options

Can you give me the link? I want to see if there is anything interesting for me
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    Could you drop it here
  • BoxingRouge
    edited July 2018
    Options
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:
    Why_Are_You_Salty said:

We might not get double bp weekend at all

Maybe unpopular but i would rather the bloodpoint weekend get pushed. I'd like time to grind the chapter and hopefully the players that left will come back. Lobbies on PS4 are taking some time. Some of the player base may have moved on until the update. They maybe capped and have no reason to play.

• Daniel101773
    Daniel101773 Member Posts: 277
    Options
    It’s confirmed to NOT be happening this week. Click the link to Playstation’s DLC’s being added this week. There’s nothing about Dead By Daylight, just LEGO Marvel & CoD WW2. So ANOTHER week without the update. 
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    Alright everyone let’s stage the uprising 
  • ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Options
    The sky is officially falling 
  • xlexysle
    xlexysle Member Posts: 12
    Options

Really bummed out. ):
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    It was on this day Sony knew it had ######### up
  • BoxingRouge
    Options

At this point both sides are to blame now.

• Jack11803
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:

Only way it would take this long is if BHVR botched the patch, and it got rejected once or twice.

• ThePloopz
    Options

Both sides have always been to blame lol
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:

Only way it would take this long is if BHVR botched the patch, and it got rejected once or twice.

I’m pretty sure by they fixed the bugs 
  • Jack11803
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:

They’d then need to send it in again, and restart the whole progress from square one. The issue was probably the disgusting frame rate, which for sure took AT LEAST a few days to fix.

• BoxingRouge
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    BoxingRouge said:

True, we won't hear nothing for another week too.

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:

They’d then need to send it in again, and restart the whole progress from square one. The issue was probably the disgusting frame rate, which for sure took AT LEAST a few days to fix.

Who do you feel is to blame for this incredible ######### up of a update
  • ThePloopz
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    BoxingRouge said:

True, we won't hear nothing for another week too.

I want it to be known it has been 18 straight days of bhvr having no news when it comes to the update on ps4.