2.0.0 (2)

13»

Comments

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Can we contain all the butthurt console whine threads into one big thread?
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@JP_Cloud said:
    No. I understand what you the mean, the code is awful, but surely they don’t make them start all over again in a huge que for certification. Microsoft put it up a day after an issue was found. 

Microsoft also pushed an update that wiped data at a massive scale. They are very bad at checking after a resubmit

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    edited July 2018
    Lowbei said:
    Hex pc master race has activated token count 2
  • Lowbei
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    i hope that this forum hex roleplay youve got going on keeps you console randos busy for a while :)
  • megaweenieman
    megaweenieman Member Posts: 323
    RSB said:

The procedure in Sony looks differently, than on XBOX, or PC. Sony checks if the updates have bugs, because they do not want to release a buggy updates for their products, they care about the quality. It seems like BHVR had multiple bugs in their updates, and Sony rejected them.

At least I think that it is the reason.

Gotta say that’s a good attempt but many games for several platforms still pass Sony “requirements” being bugged as hell
  • KING_DEDE
    Lowbei said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    i hope that this forum hex roleplay youve got going on keeps you console randos busy for a while :)
    Lowbei said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lol you make me laugh but hex pc master race has been activated token count 3 5% speed bonus is now in effect
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    RSB said:

The procedure in Sony looks differently, than on XBOX, or PC. Sony checks if the updates have bugs, because they do not want to release a buggy updates for their products, they care about the quality. It seems like BHVR had multiple bugs in their updates, and Sony rejected them.

Gotta say that’s a good attempt but many games for several platforms still pass Sony “requirements” being bugged as hell
    Yeah. If anyone plays WWE games by 2K understands this and even their god awful patch jobs get accepted. 
  • Jack11803

@JP_Cloud said:
    megaweenieman said:

RSB said:

Yeah. If anyone plays WWE games by 2K understands this and even their god awful patch jobs get accepted. 

Which really makes you think, what was wrong with bhvr’s patch.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

@Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?

I am playing on PC, but one of my friends is on XBOX and he has not reported any gamebreaking stuff and on PC I havent experienced any either

So your sample size is 2 people and that’s enough?

My sample size is the countless people showing videos of horrid FPS with besides and afters. Not to mention they messed up detection time on pallets, so Killers can hit you through it if they swing within 1 second of the drop. 1 second is pretty big

Well FPS is always horrible on console, thats the price you pay for playing on low-performance equipment :wink:

Because games like God of War and Paragon (R.I.P) would work on low performance equipment.
  • JP_Cloud
    Jack11803 said:

@JP_Cloud said:
    megaweenieman said:

RSB said:

Which really makes you think, what was wrong with bhvr’s patch.

Exactly. I bet we never find out either. Three weeks is rediculous tho. I’ve never seen a game on three platforms be in different stages at the same time. 
  • KING_DEDE
    Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

@Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?

I am playing on PC, but one of my friends is on XBOX and he has not reported any gamebreaking stuff and on PC I havent experienced any either

My sample size is the countless people showing videos of horrid FPS with besides and afters. Not to mention they messed up detection time on pallets, so Killers can hit you through it if they swing within 1 second of the drop. 1 second is pretty big

Well FPS is always horrible on console, thats the price you pay for playing on low-performance equipment :wink:

Because games like God of War and Paragon (R.I.P) would work on low performance equipment.
    Should I activate hex pc master race?
  • Jack11803
    edited July 2018

@JammyJewels said:
    Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

hack cough Shut up, that wound is still fresh on them. Their physical well being could be harmed

• JammyJewels
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

hack cough Shut up, that wound is still fresh on them. Their physical well being could be harmed

Which one? I wanna stick my Decisive Strike in it.
  • JP_Cloud
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

Sad to say but I kinda miss getting DSed. I haven’t touched DBD since the 12th 
  • Wicked_Django
    Wicked_Django Member Posts: 128
    Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

I dunno what magical xbox he has but I have an Xbox OneX with a 150mbps internet and this patch sucks. Huntress, although her hatchets now can go over trucks, is nearly unplayable as the fps renders accurate shots nigh impossible. Ive litterally been throwing hatchets through vaulting survivors. Doc is just awful. You can be right behind the survivor and activate the quick autoaim hit and they fps 360 to the moon and you miss an “auto aim” quick hit.  Some maps have reduced frames down below 20 fps. And the game freezes and crashes every 5-6 games
  • JammyJewels
    JP_Cloud said:
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

Oh. Sorry to hear it. Don't worry. I'm sure that when you come back to Dead By Daylight you'll be hearing that lovely Obsession sound start playing away every match. And actually it feels weird playing games, even as Survivor, without hearing it.
  • Lowbei
    I just got off the phone with Sony. They said it would be early August before the patch is ready.
  • JammyJewels
    Lowbei said:
    I just got off the phone with Sony. They said it would be early August before the patch is ready.
    You've repeated that joke about three times already.

Don't even try saying "Oh, but Console whining threads have been posted over and over". They always expand to other topics and are a genuine good read sometimes for the theories, the discussions and the generally friendly vibes...

Until you "Hurdy gurdy gurd, I play on PC like a good little boy" types come along.
  • KING_DEDE
    Lowbei said:
    You've repeated that joke about three times already.

Don't even try saying "Oh, but Console whining threads have been posted over and over". They always expand to other topics and are a genuine good read sometimes for the theories, the discussions and the generally friendly vibes...

Until you "Hurdy gurdy gurd, I play on PC like a good little boy" types come along.
    People like them need to thrusted into the entities realm
  • Lowbei
    you will be ok
  • KING_DEDE
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok
    No seriously people like you need to thrusted into the entities realm
  • Tsukirose31
    Tsukirose31 Member Posts: 53
    Paddy4583 said:
    SPaefgen said:
    We’re waiting for 4 weeks now. This isn’t fair anymore. Every morning, every hour I’m looking at the forum and their twitter page. No update. It’s hilarious that Sony is too dumb to bring this update. They lost me and many other players, playing this game so far
    Why would Sony put something on their servers if it’s not stable and doesn’t meet requirements? 
    How are people this desperate for a bloody clown?
    who cares, half of the people whining haven’t even bought the DLC that’s out now so what is the difference!!!
    It's not really the clown at this point.  I think most of us just want the cosmetics and shard cap lifted.  Some of us have been flirting with a million BP as well for weeks waiting on this.  
  • JammyJewels
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok
    I think he's compensating for somethings...
  • C4Garuda
    C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok
    Get the entities claws out your axx. Jumping in every thread acting more butthurt than anyone. Whats wrong ?Mom hasnt heated up your pizza bagels yet while you finger ######### your mouse? 
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud said:
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

Oh. Sorry to hear it. Don't worry. I'm sure that when you come back to Dead By Daylight you'll be hearing that lovely Obsession sound start playing away every match. And actually it feels weird playing games, even as Survivor, without hearing it.
    Then the Claudette starts running! Here’s hoping it’s soon :)
  • Lowbei
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok
    Get the entities claws out your axx. Jumping in every thread acting more butthurt than anyone. Whats wrong ?Mom hasnt heated up your pizza bagels yet while you finger [BAD WORD] your mouse? 
    lol im at work right now and passing the time.

please dont cry. its just a game.
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok
    He’s the type to bring a brown toolbox and expect everyone else to bring a purple flashlight or medkit
  • JammyJewels
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok
    Get the entities claws out your axx. Jumping in every thread acting more butthurt than anyone. Whats wrong ?Mom hasnt heated up your pizza bagels yet while you finger [BAD WORD] your mouse? 

Please don't cry. Oh, also, WHY THE HELL WON'T YOU STOP CRYING.

You're telling us to stop crying about a game. You're at ######### work. You obviously don't have your priorities straight, child.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

You're telling us to stop crying about a game. You're at [BAD WORD] work. You obviously don't have your priorities straight, child.
    lol hes so mad

you will be ok :)
  • JammyJewels
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

You're telling us to stop crying about a game. You're at [BAD WORD] work. You obviously don't have your priorities straight, child.
    lol hes so mad

(Trying for the fifth or sixth time, god damn)

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you crying about upset customers and then deciding that commenting on a forum is more important than your work when you tell us "It's just a game". Yeah, no. Go back to work
  • KING_DEDE
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of you crying about upset customers and then deciding that commenting on a forum is more important than your work when you tell us "It's just a game". Yeah, no. Go back to work
    The entity has it ways
  • JammyJewels
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

The entity has it ways
    Oh... Can mine be out the back? Through a sea of sleeping pills? Because I'm seriously tired of this.
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

The entity has it ways
    Oh... Can mine be out the back? Through a sea of sleeping pills? Because I'm seriously tired of this.
    I just made another thread for that
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

why? this is more entertaining and im being paid either way.

i think youre just salty
  • JammyJewels
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

i think youre just salty
    And I think you're just lazy. Maybe your employer shoulder fire you and hire a real worker.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

i think youre just salty
    And I think you're just lazy. Maybe your employer shoulder fire you and hire a real worker.
    Haha but who then would do it? You arent qualified for my job, so definitely not you.
  • Jack11803

@Lowbei said:
    JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

C4Garuda said:

Lowbei said:

you will be ok

lol hes so mad

i think youre just salty

Haha but who then would do it? You arent qualified for my job, so definitely not you.

You just asked them who would do your job, as they can’t. You never even told them your job you potato

• Caffeine
    Caffeine Member Posts: 83

@Noodle said:
    To be honest you guys probably don't want to get it at this point because when it does come out the game is going to break. PC is having FPS issues since the patch dropped for certain killers and on Xbox the patch has made almost half the killer roster completely unplayable due to frame drops and freezes. When it comes out on PS4 I doubt we'll fair much better in terms of performance. We'll probably plummet hard just like Xbox and we won't even get to play the new killer let alone killers like Doctor, Nurse, Freddy, etc. due to the frames dropping and the game freezing/crashing. This patch just killed performance on all the platforms.

Has this been addressed in a hotfix or something?

I've never once dropped below my capped framerate of 75FPS, including on the new clown killer and throwing my bottles everywhere. Ultra high everything, 1920x1080 res.

• JammyJewels
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

i think youre just salty
    Someone who went there to work, not post on an online forum relating to a game.

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103

@Caffeine said:

@Noodle said:
    To be honest you guys probably don't want to get it at this point because when it does come out the game is going to break. PC is having FPS issues since the patch dropped for certain killers and on Xbox the patch has made almost half the killer roster completely unplayable due to frame drops and freezes. When it comes out on PS4 I doubt we'll fair much better in terms of performance. We'll probably plummet hard just like Xbox and we won't even get to play the new killer let alone killers like Doctor, Nurse, Freddy, etc. due to the frames dropping and the game freezing/crashing. This patch just killed performance on all the platforms.

Has this been addressed in a hotfix or something?

I've never once dropped below my capped framerate of 75FPS, including on the new clown killer and throwing my bottles everywhere. Ultra high everything, 1920x1080 res.

PC's problems occur more with the nurse and having multiple blinks or her black wedding outfit. Xbox is having more problems with FPS for basic killers. I don't know if they've fixed the Nurse issues on PC, I haven't seen anything in their recent patch notes indicating anything.

• Lowbei
    edited July 2018
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

C4Garuda said:

Lowbei said:

you will be ok

lol hes so mad

i think youre just salty

You just asked them who would do your job, as they can’t. You never even told them your job you potato

I do corporate security for a major bank in the southeast.

Nobody is robbing our banks or stealing our ATMs right now, so I have time.

Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

i think youre just salty

Get a job like me and you can afford a pc.
  • Animalheadskull
    Animalheadskull Member Posts: 478
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

C4Garuda said:

Lowbei said:

you will be ok

lol hes so mad

i think youre just salty

Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

i think youre just salty

Top flight police o the mutha ducking world craig
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

C4Garuda said:

Lowbei said:

you will be ok

lol hes so mad

i think youre just salty

Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

i think youre just salty

Top flight police o the mutha ducking world craig
    of the world craig!
  • JammyJewels
    JP_Cloud said:
    Jack11803 said:

@JammyJewels said:
    Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:

Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE said:

@KING_DEDE said:
    If it doesn’t come before mid to late July what then?

They will just say it's still in certifcation just because it's bhvr, devs have their heads in the sand.

At that point I say we deserve auric cells as compensation not to sound entitled or anything 
    True. When do we start the raid? You should make a post about this
    You know you’re right I should 
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE said:
    Master said:

@Broccoli_Jaeger so these bugs are PS4 specific? On other platform everything was fine, so I assume the payment over the playstation store caused issues? I stopped playing playstation years ago (before microtransactions were a thing), so I dont know how micro transactions are done on PS4

No they rejected the certification because they kept finding bugs in the patch 
    That's why it's bhvr's fault
    I was telling it wasn’t ps4 specific 
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok
    He’s the type to bring a brown toolbox and expect everyone else to bring a purple flashlight or purple medkit
  • JP_Cloud
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

Rain it in mate. You ain’t as good at sarcasm and passive aggression as you think you are. 
  • Lowbei
    JP_Cloud said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    C4Garuda said:
    Lowbei said:
    you will be ok

lol hes so mad

Rain it in mate. You ain’t as good at sarcasm and passive aggression as you think you are. 
    you have no idea