Options

Comments

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    Options
    ThePloopz said:

@ThePloopz said:
    BoxingRouge said:

At this point both sides are to blame now.

Both sides have always been to blame lol

True, we won't hear nothing for another week too.

I want it to be known it has been 18 straight days of bhvr having no news when it comes to the update on ps4.
    It’s disgusting 
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:

Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:

It was on this day Sony knew it had ######### up

Only way it would take this long is if BHVR botched the patch, and it got rejected once or twice.

I’m pretty sure by they fixed the bugs 

They’d then need to send it in again, and restart the whole progress from square one. The issue was probably the disgusting frame rate, which for sure took AT LEAST a few days to fix.

Who do you feel is to blame for this incredible [BAD WORD] up of a update

Sony a bit, BHVR more, but both aren’t to blame that much. It was probably the infamous lag on this update that made it fail. That’s what happened last time Sony said no. The real menace is dat spaghetti code

• javiercito8855
    javiercito8855 Member Posts: 16
    Options

@RSB said:
    The procedure in Sony looks differently, than on XBOX, or PC. Sony checks if the updates have bugs, because they do not want to release a buggy updates for their products, they care about the quality. It seems like BHVR had multiple bugs in their updates, and Sony rejected them.

At least I think that it is the reason.

You might be right, cus there's lot of bugs in terms of the frame drop

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:

Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:

Only way it would take this long is if BHVR botched the patch, and it got rejected once or twice.

I’m pretty sure by they fixed the bugs 

They’d then need to send it in again, and restart the whole progress from square one. The issue was probably the disgusting frame rate, which for sure took AT LEAST a few days to fix.

Who do you feel is to blame for this incredible [BAD WORD] up of a update

Sony a bit, BHVR more, but both aren’t to blame that much. It was probably the infamous lag on this update that made it fail. That’s what happened last time Sony said no. The real menace is dat spaghetti code

Yeah 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:

Exactly

• sunnyariane
    sunnyariane Member Posts: 60
    Options
    What is when the update not coming before the event started? Is this fair? :angry:
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    If it doesn’t come before mid to late July what then?
  • BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:

They will just say it's still in certifcation just because it's bhvr, devs have their heads in the sand.

• KING_DEDE
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:

They will just say it's still in certifcation just because it's bhvr, devs have their heads in the sand.

At that point I say we deserve auric cells as compensation not to sound entitled or anything 
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:

@KING_DEDE said:

At that point I say we deserve auric cells as compensation not to sound entitled or anything 
    True. When do we start the raid? You should make a post about this
  • Skrzydlata
    Skrzydlata Member Posts: 19
    Options
    @TeambossFlozeassured that the update will be on July 3rd. Another bait?
  • fcc2014
    Options

Im just saying

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:
    BoxingRouge said:

@KING_DEDE said:

They can keep their rip off cells.

• KING_DEDE
    edited July 2018
    Options
    You’re right I should Because this is unreasonable 
  • Jack11803
    edited July 2018
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:
    You’re right I should Because this is unreasonable 

If not cells, AT LEAST shards. We being unable to get and save those as of now.

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    If I were to raid both their Twitter would anyone here join me?
  • Jack11803
    Options

@KING_DEDE said:

My heart is out to whoever runs their twitter, they have to deal with so many people who are annoying, can’t read, ######### and moan, etc.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

I'll honestly probably grind for the DLC now. I will wait a good amount of time until I spend anything on the cells.

I was completely patient for 2 weeks. I got fairly ancy a few days ago, and since the 26th or so I've been mad about it.

It's fine. Life goes on right? So I don't want to hear that deflection liberal trash from people that already have it.

Why is it taking so long? Have they failed? Once? Twice?

At this point I feel like they just don't really care about console/PS4 users.

PS4 getting this long long awaited 4 month update should be priority and we should have more info on why we don't have it.

• Jack11803
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:

My heart is out to whoever runs their twitter, they have to deal with so many people who are annoying, can’t read, ######### and moan, etc.

Like seriously, how many times are they gonna ask about penny wise, they literally put a clown in the game now ######### up!

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@Jack11803 said:

@KING_DEDE said:

Like seriously, how many times are they gonna ask about penny wise, they literally put a clown in the game now ######### up!

Yeah, the millennials wanted the new version of Pennywise in the game so badly. So glad they went with an original clown.

I do however want the Ghostface character in the game at some point.

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    I want scream
  • fcc2014
    Options

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    I'll honestly probably grind for the DLC now. I will wait a good amount of time until I spend anything on the cells.

I was completely patient for 2 weeks. I got fairly ancy a few days ago, and since the 26th or so I've been mad about it.

It's fine. Life goes on right? So I don't want to hear that deflection liberal trash from people that already have it.

PS4 getting this long long awaited 4 month update should be priority and we should have more info on why we don't have it.

Good for you i'm with you but have been on that train for 2 weeks now.

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    fcc2014 said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

Good for you i'm with you but have been on that train for 2 weeks now.

Next stop hopefully update town
  • Skrzydlata
    Options
    The worst thing is that we can write here and it will not do anything, Devs will not get interested in it or write a single word. There will be no apologies, no compensation, no explanation. All they can do is we are in the certification process and we do not know when the update will come out.
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    The worst thing is that we can write here and it will not do anything, Devs will not get interested in it or write a single word. There will be no apologies, no compensation, no explanation. All they can do is we are in the certification process and we do not know when the update will come out.
    This thread isn’t really for that purpose so much as it is for ps4 people to voice their frustrations with waiting for 2.0.0
  • Russ76
    Russ76 Member Posts: 306
    Options
    I still think they owe you guys an explanation at the very least.  Maybe we will see that tomorrow, but not holding my breath for it.
  • Skrzydlata
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:
    This thread isn’t really for that purpose so much as it is for ps4 people to voice their frustrations with waiting for 2.0.0
    I play PS4, I also voice my frustration. I meant that it is a closed circle. In my opinion, if there are people who voice their dissatisfaction and there are so many, someone should do something about it and not just sit quietly in their corner. That's my frustrations.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    The certification process doesn't take 4 weeks. There had to be bugs in the first 2 attempts and thats why Sony send the update back to Bhvr.

So playstation was cuasing the bugs or what do you mean?
    Everything was fine on PC and xbox

• KING_DEDE
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:
    I play PS4, I also voice my frustration. I meant that it is a closed circle. In my opinion, if there are people who voice their dissatisfaction and there are so many, someone should do something about it and not just sit quietly in their corner. That's my frustrations.
    What are you suggesting 
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Options
    @Master i mean that there had to be bugs in the PS4 update. That's why Sony send it back. It's bhvr's fault
  • Master
    Options

@Broccoli_Jaeger so these bugs are PS4 specific? On other platform everything was fine, so I assume the payment over the playstation store caused issues? I stopped playing playstation years ago (before microtransactions were a thing), so I dont know how micro transactions are done on PS4

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Options
    Master said:

@Broccoli_Jaeger so these bugs are PS4 specific? On other platform everything was fine, so I assume the payment over the playstation store caused issues? I stopped playing playstation years ago (before microtransactions were a thing), so I dont know how micro transactions are done on PS4

The Update wasn't sent back to Sony because of the microtransactions. It was send back because of a console breaking bug or Sony didn't like the performance and the devs somehow weren't able to fix it..
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    Master said:

No they rejected the certification because they kept finding bugs in the patch 
  • Broccoli_Jaeger
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:
    Master said:

No they rejected the certification because they kept finding bugs in the patch 
    That's why it's bhvr's fault
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Options
    @Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?
  • Master
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    @Master I’ve seen xbox players complaining about multiple things this patch brought so what do you mean it’s fine on xbox?

I am playing on PC, but one of my friends is on XBOX and he has not reported any gamebreaking stuff and on PC I havent experienced any either

• ThePloopz
    Options
    Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

I am playing on PC, but one of my friends is on XBOX and he has not reported any gamebreaking stuff and on PC I havent experienced any either

So your sample size is 2 people and that’s enough?
  • Jack11803
    Options

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

My sample size is the countless people showing videos of horrid FPS with besides and afters. Not to mention they messed up detection time on pallets, so Killers can hit you through it if they swing within 1 second of the drop. 1 second is pretty big

• Paddy4583
    Paddy4583 Member Posts: 864
    Options
    SPaefgen said:
    We’re waiting for 4 weeks now. This isn’t fair anymore. Every morning, every hour I’m looking at the forum and their twitter page. No update. It’s hilarious that Sony is too dumb to bring this update. They lost me and many other players, playing this game so far
    Why would Sony put something on their servers if it’s not stable and doesn’t meet requirements? 
    How are people this desperate for a bloody clown?
    who cares, half of the people whining haven’t even bought the DLC that’s out now so what is the difference!!!
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    Paddy4583 said:
    SPaefgen said:
    We’re waiting for 4 weeks now. This isn’t fair anymore. Every morning, every hour I’m looking at the forum and their twitter page. No update. It’s hilarious that Sony is too dumb to bring this update. They lost me and many other players, playing this game so far
    Why would Sony put something on their servers if it’s not stable and doesn’t meet requirements? 
    How are people this desperate for a bloody clown?
    who cares, half of the people whining haven’t even bought the DLC that’s out now so what is the difference!!!
    I’m mad but I have the saw chapter 
  • Master
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

My sample size is the countless people showing videos of horrid FPS with besides and afters. Not to mention they messed up detection time on pallets, so Killers can hit you through it if they swing within 1 second of the drop. 1 second is pretty big

Well FPS is always horrible on console, thats the price you pay for playing on low-performance equipment :wink:

• ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

Well FPS is always horrible on console, thats the price you pay for playing on low-performance equipment :wink:

No no don’t try to put it down to that because before he said that you said nothing of the sort
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@ThePloopz said:
    Master said:

@ThePloopz said:

Hex pc master race has activated token count 1
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Jack11803 said:

@Noodle said:
    To be honest you guys probably don't want to get it at this point because when it does come out the game is going to break. PC is having FPS issues since the patch dropped for certain killers and on Xbox the patch has made almost half the killer roster completely unplayable due to frame drops and freezes. When it comes out on PS4 I doubt we'll fair much better in terms of performance. We'll probably plummet hard just like Xbox and we won't even get to play the new killer let alone killers like Doctor, Nurse, Freddy, etc. due to the frames dropping and the game freezing/crashing. This patch just killed performance on all the platforms.

That’s caused rejection from Sony before, only institutional lag pa4 ever had due to bugs was unhook lag rubberbanding, which didn’t always happen, and in the testing, probably couldn’t get tested with their industrial power connection.

We have in fact, with huntress, got a patch a few days later, but I’d much higher quality. Everyone was complaining “oh no! My FPS! Oh no, my data!” And I’m just like, “PS4 baby!”. Be glad it was rejected honestly. I know I am.

^This I’d rather be able to play it fine now , than get the update and be frustrated af not able to basically play it appropriately. I will wait for you update! But I still want it. 
  • fcc2014
    Options
    KING_DEDE said:
    Damn and we still need four more to kill these mother #########. This perk needs a buff.
  • KING_DEDE
    Options
    fcc2014 said:
    KING_DEDE said:
    Damn and we still need four more to kill these mother #########. This perk needs a buff.
    Can’t make it op otherwise they will cry
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Surely Sony doesn’t make Devs start the whole process over again for bugs?! That’s complete bull. There must be a quicker route if you have deadlines. I don’t believe it has to start ALL over again. They should be able to fix the bugs then hit their deadline. If they make them do it all over again.. screw Sony. 
  • Jack11803
    Options

@JP_Cloud said:
    Surely Sony doesn’t make Devs start the whole process over again for bugs?! That’s complete bull. There must be a quicker route if you have deadlines. I don’t believe it has to start ALL over again. They should be able to fix the bugs then hit their deadline. If they make them do it all over again.. screw Sony. 

They have to restart because of spaghetti code. A very ######### method of coding (that DbD uses) that basically means any change can mess up something unrelated. It’s sad the devs haven’t decided to revise the code of the game yet

• Jack11803
    Options

@Jack11803 said:

@JP_Cloud said:

They have to restart because of spaghetti code. A very ######### method of coding (that DbD uses) that basically means any change can mess up something unrelated. It’s sad the devs haven’t decided to revise the code of the game yet

How do you think “fixing” sound makes the perk left behind trigger with everyone alive? Spaghetti code

• JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    edited July 2018
    Options
    No. I understand what you the mean, the code is awful, but surely they don’t make them start all over again in a huge que for certification. Microsoft put it up a day after an issue was found after BeH fixed something.