The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

World of Darkness Content Anyone?

Since they got Bloodlines 2 and a Werewolf: The Apocalypse title coming soon to your favorite gaming platforms, why not have something from that universe? Maybe in return, DBD can provide a small something for the games or even the tabletop ones. I have a couple of ideas on what could be brought over. As a disclaimer, I am somewhat new to the franchise and I may not provide good ideas. If you guys are a fan, feel free to share your ideas here. I'll start with Vampire: The Masquerade.

(Before you read, I understand that VtM 5e is under fire for including some touchy subjects. Please don't bring them up as they won't add anything to this discussion.)

---

For the killer, they can be a Sabbot, who can be either male or female just like The Legion. I only know them as a group of vampires who are power-hungry from playing Bloodlines for 3 hours. A melee weapon or clawed hands can be their weapon. As for their power or even a perk (hex or no hex), it can be a loss of humanity after each time a survivor is hooked. The loss can give this killer more running speed, action speed, and attack recovery speed.

As for the survivor, it can be a member of the Camerilla who is being targeted by the Sabbot and is willing to help the other survivors in order to escape them for good.

---

Next, I have a couple of ideas for a killer and survivor based on Werewolf: The Apocalypse. This one I am more familiar with because I own the core rulebook and I am running a game of this with my friends.

The killer can be a Black Spiral Dancer, shortened to The Dancer. These are the corrupt werewolves capable of using horrid powers. In the WtA lore, regular humans get delirium, AKA fight-or-flight, when they see a crinos weerwolf. This could mean either a large terror radius and/or a passive perk that hinders survivors when they look at you. For cosmetics, metis deformities and even a White Howler skin will do very nicely.

The survivor can either be a Glasswalker or a Bone Gnawer. Both of these tribes have mostly homids that are used to the city life. The former is more technological than the latter, so at least one of their perks can work great with generators. The other is more survivalist, which means they can have perks best for that. For cosmetics, a glabro version of the survivor is a nice one. After all, that form does not cause delirium in humans.

I will come back and provide more details and have some sort of layout set up. Until then, I would love to talk about this and hear your ideas.

Comments